Blizzard Killed Diablo

SpACatta

Member!
Reaction score
I'd answer that question, but your English was too broken to be comprehended.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
You broke the EULA therefore it's your own fault you were banned. Besides they had a mass ban right before 1.10 as well and that didn't kill the game, nor did that mass botting ban a while back.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i really highly doubt d2's online community will die out just because YOU decided to use hacks and get banned. People like you don't deserve to play online. It clearly says DO NOT USE THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS. Godamn people now a days.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
Pretendo said:
mac doesnt use exe's
Oh ok then..well I know my hubby is extremely mad about this..he said that they can go F*** a goat...he says he isn't going back..but when we get it back in the 30 days I am sure he will..he knows these 2 kids, well the kids are brothers,and they keep emailing him saying they will get stuff for him if it gets deleted..gl all :butterfly

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
So many accounts were banned, and after putting that much effort into the new ladder and such. Its so very annoying that blizzard would ban everyone. But that will be their demise, because when you ban 85% of the community after they put hours of work into the game, they arent just going to come back. I think that with people being angry about the long awaited patch and how it brought basically no change and then this recent ban. diablo will die out soon. The ladder reset was the only thing that brough members back to diablo for the last time or two. And blizzard doesnt realize that most people wont be coming back. The recent banning probably cut the population for the next year in half. Which is something that will kill the game. The fewer people, the lower the economy and such so its all just going to be pointless and youd have more fun single player.

I think that blizzard should have really thought about this before they took that action. Perhaps they should have made it to where the maphack didnt work. Its so discouraging to even start over when you just put 15+ hours in two days training you charecter.

In short. IMO blizzard just killed diablo and it will soon die out. Congradulations blizzard.
Amen Brotha :)

Btw why would anyoen buy a new cd key are you really that addicted you can't wait out the 1 month temp ban period?

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
yea d2 is gonna loose alot of fan because of this