Bleach; is it recommendable?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I officially stopped and refused to watch past Aizen's end. To me that was the end, and I have no interest in ever picking up the fillerific crap that followed.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
I officially stopped and refused to watch past Aizen's end. To me that was the end, and I have no interest in ever picking up the fillerific crap that followed.
Truth be told, that's where they SHOULD have stopped period. But instead, they tried for a cash grab off Bleach's popularity. And it didn't work out.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I enjoy anime, this is definitely a series that I have wanted to see. Anyway, I meet an obstacle: it is too long. I think that at some point I will find the opportunity to see it complete. I need free time and peace of mind to truly enjoy the story. I think after Naruto, this is the most popular anime today.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
I don't mean this in a rude way, but Bleach has been around since 2004. I saw some episodes at the North American premiere in 2004. It seems a little weird to ask for recommendations on a show that has been around for almost a decade because it has been recommended by thousands of people on hundreds of fansites for years and years.

Surely you must have come across at least one good review of Bleach somewhere while you were surfing the net. That's like asking if Halo is a good game or if anyone has ever heard of World of Warcraft. Again ,I didn't mean any of that in a mean way, but Bleach is such a popular and well-loved show that I'm amazed that in 2012 someone would ask if it's okay to watch.

The other day a teenager asked me what Dragonball Z was and I just shook my head and walked away.

yellowbran

Reaction score
I stop watching the anime, but keep reading the manga until Aizen was defeated.