BF Shop Update!

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
... at home the forum looks totally different... now I see it all. Must have ben some crazy cookies. I'll have to delete them.

Edit: So anyway, what's it about? What kind of equipment do you buy? Like custom titles or avatars. Or is it related to the rpg forum in some way?

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
When we get it back online, you can buy custom colored titles (Have to go through an admin for that), make your name have a glowing background (if you use Internet Explorer), give it italics, or buy equipment for your RPG character.

The RPG hack is obviously down as well for the time, but when we get it back up, you can rig him up with custom equipment.:)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i thought the rpg goes away

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Since the hack is currently unavailable, you cannot check. But once it comes back up, you can either go into the Bank and see how much you have total. (What's in the bank and what's in your pocket.) or you could also check the Role-Playing Realm and see it next to your posts. The number displayed there is only what is in your pocket though, and does not count any points you have in the bank unless you take them out otherwise.

Homem mAIOR

Member!
Reaction score
Great thing may be but Will it not create a spam mania just for one to say: I have more ppoints than you do!! nhanhanhanha nha nha!!!'

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What about the people prior to it being set up? i just came back to BF after a loong time away and i have like 202 posts so will u give me points based on that?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I doubt thats possible. Then he would need to give points to everyone else, then everyone would be totally rich and the whole point of the StoreHack would be ruined. It's basically there for fun and to et that fun you need to post to earn points so that you can have that fun.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
ahh but makes people want to spam at the same time..

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
ArtOfProtoss said:
Am I the only one who gets ghost points they won't let me deposit!
Yeah just keep em in teh pocket tehy will beh useable :susp

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
I guess so. I don't get any such points, mine come all by posting thus far.
Well it seems like I post, get points, but when I try to deposit them they won't let me. Then my pocket total starts dwindling without me depositing in the bank!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Talk to coRtALoS or RoaCh of DisCord to try and resolve that problem. Unless you like PMing, I suggest you download AIM, as they are both on it most of the day.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
Talk to coRtALoS or RoaCh of DisCord to try and resolve that problem. Unless you like PMing, I suggest you download AIM, as they are both on it most of the day.
Eh, points aren't really my thing. Anyways, I'm sure it's my browsers fault somehow. :)

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
You detest getting any messengers, don't you? I'm guessing you use IE, or FireFox?
I think my mom would yell at me to tell you the truth :(. She thinks forums are the devil.

And yeah I'm IE.