BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Those are some mad chick pants dude.
lol pink pocket and everything.

Bjornita

Reaction score
Those are some awesome pants you're buying.

I hope you like them, for $58.

Personally, they seem a bit stupid.

But just think of all the hours you'll while away with those zippers and buckles. Aw man. Buckles. And zippers.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Forged said:
Anyone that would consider paying $140 for a pair of jeans is really retarted. Those pants are extremlly ugly and probablly make you look like a retard.
forged. im with you 100% "burtha"
and at the first thread
WOW THOSE PANTS ARE AWESOME!
/sarcasm
i dont like them :(

Minnesota

Reaction score
Those are pretty cool, I wish they were a bit more baggier, but they're still nice.

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dark Mistress said:
Hmm... I hate that to, JD. I saw this one 6th grader wearing a "Metallica" logo shirt. And I asked if they listened to them. She said no, and that she liked it 'cause it was black. I got pissed, I had half a mind to chew her out. Stupid ****ing posers. d2hacker, I like those pants ^_^. I own pants like that, but I've always gotten them on clearence, $10-$20's range for all my pants. I think they have those prices hiked up WAY too high. I don't own any jeans, so all I have are black pants. I've always hated jeans...

Kayle:hop

P.S. Go on e-bay and look up "tripp pants", you can find online stores that sell hottopic pants for cheaper prices...
hot topic pants are expensive, i've seen some on clerance for 20 bucks but hell i'm a big dude adn i usualy wear x-large+ pants but they don't usually have them. I quit shopping at hot topic for some reasons, #1 they are owned by the same people who own gap and abercrombie thingy, #2 alot of posers shop there, this year, alot of freshmans (people 2 years younger than me) have bondage pants and they walk around laffing and they think their gothic, they are not even a freak, being gothic doesn't mean wearing all black, helll marilyn monroe can be a goth, being gothic is seeing beautity in things that other people don't, ****themainstream.com is a good site too.
Fu_lou said:
Heres just a bunch of shitty goth pants images

And last and not least gothic pants for people in scotland.
you shoudn't diss people for what they wear, bondage pants probably sell more than pants from abercrombie and gap hell who knows, also i'm sick and ****ing tired of people calling me posers (only last year though lol) would it make me a poser if i wore a necklace with a cross on it and i didn't believe in god? NO
Also, i'd post a picture of me and the clothes i wear to school but i'm probably gonna get a shit load of flames cause alot of people didn't like me on blizzhackers (EoN) forums cause i posted pics of myself so here it goes lol

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Oh my God LOL that picture made my day.Nice Shirt, Now I need you to make a psychoatically happy picture with that shirt.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Never thought wearing actually parachute pants would ever catch on.

And d2hacker, you do look like a man that will rip out someone's throat if provoked right. You got a nice pair of boots to match them pants?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only thing i really like about Hot Topic is: They have mass selections of Converse and sometimes they have Vans on selection. They have some nice necklaces and wrist bands (AFI logo, HIM heartagram logo, Slipknot logos etc...), and they even have comics from JTHM and SQUEE! (my favorite comic books ever), and they should have the Second Stage Turbine Blade out now. That was a comic made by Claudio Sanchez of Coheed and Cambria.

BUT my favorite thing is: The mass of AFI CDs. They had every album, including EPs, live discs and DVDs, tribute bands, and they even had a string quartet tribute to Tool. and the band t-shirts they had.

Other than that, Hot Topic isnt really all that special either. The original gothic clothing came from a woman who sat in her house and made her stuff from scratch. Hot Topic all looks the same.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Clothes are majority of the time a representation of the person and their personality. I think judging someone by what they wear is just fine. For instance if I saw that guy with the 'Normal people scare me' shirt I'd give a first look, laugh, and either walk the other way or ignore him. Clearly that child as problems.

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Though like with d2hacker88 usually once you start a conversation there awesome and friendly. Theres a hardcore goth guy that allways acts like he pissed off but if you talk to him it completly changes around. Then again I could be wrong.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Jenny said:
Clothes are majority of the time a representation of the person and their personality. I think judging someone by what they wear is just fine. For instance if I saw that guy with the 'Normal people scare me' shirt I'd give a first look, laugh, and either walk the other way or ignore him. Clearly that child as problems.
Jenny I fell in love with you reading that.

FINALLY I'm not the only fashion diva here. Now, lets go make fun of the uglies at the local walmart.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
wtf's with the belts.

I say get some lee jeans. that's just me.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Aww, thats a cute picture, Hacker88 ^_^. I like that shirt. You look troubled, though. But, yeah... Gothic culture is all about what one feels and sees in everything, being different. And, of course the music o_-...

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
speaker said:
isn't that called jazz?
... Jazz..? Uhhg. No, Speaker...

P.S. Another good "gothic" store is "Heavy Red", on HeavyRed.com...

d2hacker88

Premium Member
Reaction score

i look happy not pissed off lol, oh yea i'm not all hardcore, i listen to ebm/techno music like velvet acid christ and Wumpscut

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
those bondage pants scream "I WANT YOU" TOT HIS GIRL:

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you're still overdoing it a bit with the necklace and all those wrist bands, though.

And yeah, scowling makes people look like they are trying too hard.