Awesome Pants I'm Buying

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well technically if you wear a shirt of a band you like and you've never talked to a person and they happen to be crazy about that band, that starts out a discussion, so clothes do define you to certain point. Goth pants scream "Im a Loner Attention Whore"

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Fu_lou said:
Well technically if you wear a shirt of a band you like and you've never talked to a person and they happen to be crazy about that band, that starts out a discussion, so clothes do define you to certain point. Goth pants scream "Im a Loner Attention Whore"

"Technically" if you buy the clothes in that genre BECAUSE they are goth gear yes you fit that criteria....well minus the loner part, depending on how you interpret it that may be cool.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Fu_lou said:
[rain]..and cheaply bought pants scream "I'm a poor attention whore" :rolleyes . Wtf are 'goth pants' anyway? Anyone can wear 'bondage pants' without being in some sort of clique.

The moral of the story..pants don't determine who you are or what part of a clique you're in (wow..that comment sounded as stupid as your arguments). Stop making assumptions and being stereotypical.

Bondage pants don't = goth. :butterfly

Those pictures...were ew..I didn't like any of those pants really.[/rain]

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Well you may not label them as goth pant but more than half of the world does. Pesonally I don't call anyone goth because there is no such thing, it's just a term that other people know better then anything else you call them. My pants isn't screaming "Im a poor attention whore" because there $40 pants thats 50% off and Im not a attention whore because everything on it has a function and isnt there because it adds to shock value or looks.

6 Pockets because I carry alot of shit with me. 2 Zippers besides the the standred for turning your pants into shorts.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]What exactly is so wrong with fashion? [/rain]

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
wow those pants are soo effin gothic... they scare me =(

i prefer these :D

they are rey Mysterio the wrestlers .. they so damn fine

FuLouZero

Reaction score
I'm wearing that to the prom.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My friend Amanda has a pair sorta like that... she wears them with a pink shirt and it looks hawt.

But either way, those really do like gay. Looks like something someone would wear if they were in Final Fantasy. There are so many clothes out today that say "goth" or "emo" and people think that if they wear them, they become that. What i cant figure out really is why that stuff is becomng so popular.

FuLouZero

Reaction score
But to this wrap up...

If your pants leg is wider then your waist and longer then your legs...

Reaction score
I think anyone who spends over 20$ for a pair of pants you can buy anywhere has terminal illness, like the losers who spend 99$ on a pair of jeans just because they're from Hollister.

P.S. Why are all of the people wearing goth pants in those pictures wearing 12 year old dirt covered boots?

-D2Addict

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Some people are just so dumb when it comes to fashion. I hate 2 things the most

Gothic Wanna be dressers

And People who don't really care what they put on

It kills me.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
Fu_lou said:
Heres just a bunch of shitty goth pants images

And last and not least gothic pants for people in scotland.
It must be my freakish fetishes and kinkiness, but that model guy is pretty hot o_-. Oh, the pants are good to >_<. Lol...

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Guess whatever floats your boat my boat floats on fat girls.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dark Mistress said:
It must be my freakish fetishes and kinkiness, but that model guy is pretty hot o_-. Oh, the pants are good to >_<. Lol...
[rain]I kinda like the first pair..but they're probably uncomfortable. The last pair is neat...don't really like the others.[/rain]

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
I sew my own clothes, and they look just as good as store bought.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
kirby2 said:
And WTF do you wear? I bet you didn't even get into any post secondary institution you stupid f u c k i n g whore lololol.

OMG Kirby2 you suck because you have a job that lets you buy expensive clothes, own a nice car and have enough to pay for school. Therefore you suck......... Oh wait I'm jealous :doh .
Those pants demonstrate that you lack fashion sense. So even if someone did post something else you'd have no right to judge it.

I wear clothes.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Fu_lou said:
But to this wrap up...

If your pants leg is wider then your waist and longer then your legs...
I wore shit like that when I was 14, I really wish I had listened to my parents when they said it looked ****ing stupid.