Awesome Pants I'm Buying

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]I have a few pairs of bondage pants. I like bondage pants ;(. It doesn't make you gawth though, lol. Eh..I don't really like those though...[/rain]

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
If you like that style, goto HotTopic. They have loads of em. I used to have a pair of those, but wouldn't you know it, my tall ass got too big for em. Its sweet being tall, I get to look down at people all the time, short people are funny. "You're tall, can you get that down for me?" Get a damn ladder you halfpint. Although I do have to say that Dwarves are the shit! They are just soo damn cool, I used to have a few of em for friends.

Anyway, HotTopic is a great place for those style pants. Also check out Pendragon Gothic for sweet shirts (OMG Dragons!!!) and 'goth' things.

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like *music shirts of my favorite bands,nerd, or just awesome.Any pants that isn't casual and is baggy unless Its for a job.
So no levi's :/

*Nine Inch Nails,Kottenmouth Kings,ICP,Pitch Shifter,System of a Down, and Skinny Puppy

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My pants are better,

Except mine are blue with a red pocket. They only cost me 140$ lol.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Anyone that would consider paying $140 for a pair of jeans is really retarted. Those pants are extremlly ugly and probablly make you look like a retard.

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
kirby2 said:
My pants are better,

i have some pants like that lol

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Forged said:
Anyone that would consider paying $140 for a pair of jeans is really retarted. Those pants are extremlly ugly and probablly make you look like a retard.

Let us see your pants then........ I bet you don't even have any. And it's not my fault I spend lots of money :fwink .
And wtf makes them look ugly? They look like any normal pair of jeans with a different pocket on them.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
kirby2 said:
My pants are better,

Never seen jeans like those before...

I've got nothing against the look, but the price is rediculous. If it was a dressy pair of jeans, sure, but it's not exactly superformal... I mean, come on. Jeans are made to be durable. They're made to get down and dirty in, and you can't get down and dirty in a pair of jeans that you spent $140 on. Those jeans are a paradox.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Those Jeans are ment for "gansters" or "hoodlems".

I think the most expensive pair of jeans I own is probably around $75.

Mostly I pay between 30-55 for all my jeans, well I don't pay mommy does.

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Master_America said:
Never seen jeans like those before...

I've got nothing against the look, but the price is rediculous. If it was a dressy pair of jeans, sure, but it's not exactly superformal... I mean, come on. Jeans are made to be durable. They're made to get down and dirty in, and you can't get down and dirty in a pair of jeans that you spent $140 on. Those jeans are a paradox.

Lol your right, but I needed a pair of jeans to replace the ones I use for work. Well atleast a portion of the money went to charity. And it matches my shirt so...... ya lol. I don't mind spending 250$ for a shirt and pants.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Mine are still better............ Yes the pocket makes them the best.
The pocket makes you look like a dumb ******...

ya lol. I don't mind spending 250$ for a shirt and pants.
I'm taking a guess that either mommy and daddy are paying for it, or that is the only thing you have to pay for.

Dark Mistress

Is a nasty little tart...
Reaction score
The thing is, I like pants with thingies hanging off of them ^_^. And, I believe myself NOT to be a poser. It just anoys me for someone to wear something they know nothing about. I'm sure that if you saw someone wearing a shirt with the logo of your favorite band, and they knew nothing OF the band, that would piss you off to. <not that Metallica is my favorite band>...

Kayle:hop

FuLouZero

Reaction score
I don't buy shirts, pants, or accessories unless there $20 or less.
If I paid $140 for pant they better be bullet proof.

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Forged said:
The pocket makes you look like a dumb ******...

I'm taking a guess that either mommy and daddy are paying for it, or that is the only thing you have to pay for.
Oh noes it's a back pocket WTF? And no mommy and daddy arn't paying for my expenses, I have to pay for my car payments, gas, insurance, most of my clothes and university. So there :angry :wavey .

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You will fail college.

Baggy jeans are ugly. Guys should wear regular jeans, hip-huggers, or low riders. Those jeans with the weird pocket are ugly. I will pay you $140 to destroy them.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Jenny said:
Baggy jeans=fatty.
She speaks the truth.

Those jeans have sorely insulted me that anyone would make those, let alone consider buying them. If I saw someone wearing those I would just have to slap them repeatidly.

Baggy is out, tight low ab showing hip hugging faded I didn't try so hard to get dressed but I really did look is so in.