Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I hate her, i want to egg her off stage some time

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Originally posted by ForGeD
No when they got popilar they sold out to the emo pop seen thats when they started sucking ass

YA That is True, But Ill Never Stop Being A Fan, No Matter What.

Unless They Get Worse Or They Split Apart.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
5 posts in less then 2 minutes of me looking in the asylum..... jesus....

your avatar is cool over-the-edge

they sold out to emo pop thats exactly what happened and i still think its all travis' fault

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Forged go to www.flamingtext.com then click headings at the top then clikc alien glow in the middle not the top column middle..then type in what u want for text then make it size 40 and click done then let it refresh..and save it and then well u know the rest...:)

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont like Vypre's avatar.
PHP:
Hope fully, now that I might be in clan GsVi, I might get a new one. If I get it that is, hope so.

int var array > < =

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PHP:
because I know where you got it from and it looks alot like MINE! REMOVE IT! NOW! 
Naw, Im just kidding, I'm gunna go make a new one with a diff flashing colour.

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
yah, so i listen to KoRn. what? its not like i LOVE ALL of their songs, some are just hilarious. others... anyway. its not like there the only band i listen to. i listen to alotta diff shit, half of them are bands you've prolly never heard of. yet they still kick major ass.

dont judge people by their avatars, you just might make your self look like an idiot cause you dont know jack shit about them

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
****ing bitches.. very nice subject I love talking about.

punk. how about grinding her starting from her toe with sharkskin paper.. Grinding her tattered hot bloody icky flesh and then nearing to her toe bone. doing it just like the dentist grinds our teeth.. making her feel the exact pain starting from her toe..
Hammering sharpened pencils under her fingernails with a ****ing sledgehammer watching her faint from screaming.

Don't forget to pour acid in her **gina OK?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

flashflores2

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark4
****ing bitches.. very nice subject I love talking about.

punk. how about grinding her starting from her toe with sharkskin paper.. Grinding her tattered hot bloody icky flesh and then nearing to her toe bone. doing it just like the dentist grinds our teeth.. making her feel the exact pain starting from her toe..
Hammering sharpened pencils under her fingernails with a ****ing sledgehammer watching her faint from screaming.

Don't forget to pour acid in her **gina OK?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
whoa, no one deserves that, well mayb osama

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by life_source
yah, so i listen to KoRn. what? its not like i LOVE ALL of their songs, some are just hilarious. others... anyway. its not like there the only band i listen to. i listen to alotta diff shit, half of them are bands you've prolly never heard of. yet they still kick major ass.

dont judge people by their avatars, you just might make your self look like an idiot cause you dont know jack shit about them
WHat bands do you listen to that I have never heard of I like to broden my horizon Korn boy