• She's got NO musically abilities

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I hate her, i want to egg her off stage some time

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
What a weird thread man.......... even skuzzy was talking about those two russians, and im surprised that he did not get mad for that.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by OvEr-ThE-eDgE
What a weird thread man.......... even skuzzy was talking about those two russians, and im surprised that he did not get mad for that.
SkuZZy was the one who originally posted the picture as a Christmas gift or something.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
Oh That WOuld Explain ALot, Then Never Mind I Take It All Back... Well whatever i said.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
avril lavigne is such a ****ing bitch. she thinks shes sooooo punk with her TIE. and then i read AIM saying "avril calms down in her new video..." and i was like WTF SHE NEVER WAS HYPED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT SLUTY PIECE OF SHIT BITCH!

im sorry but i think shes the ugliest pig-shit ive ever seen >:O

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
L0L i agree, soo much with you punk she is a B**** that is not hard core, nor punk( as she says), she is a pop star loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Originally posted by punk rock yam
avril lavigne is such a ****ing bitch. she thinks shes sooooo punk with her TIE. and then i read AIM saying "avril calms down in her new video..." and i was like WTF SHE NEVER WAS HYPED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT SLUTY PIECE OF SHIT BITCH!

im sorry but i think shes the ugliest pig-shit ive ever seen >:O
O_O.....wow u dont like her do u

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
shes really screwed up in the head

life_source

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
OMG, I love you people... well, not like that, just your idea's there practically the same as mine! I dont think shes hot though. i never notice those things. lmao.

muahahaha!

that brings up another subjest...

What do YOU think punk is?

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hahahah avril lavigne thinks punk is a STYLE and a FAD! THAT ****ING PIG-WHORE SLUT-ASS SELLOUT-BITCH NEEDS TO BE HUNG IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND ALL HER FRIENDS! NO! NOT HUNG! THEY NEED TO TIE HER ARMS ON A ROPE AND UNDER HER IS A HUGE LAND MIND COVERED IN GUNPOUDER AND SLOWLY THEY SHOOT OFF ALL HER FINGERS AND THEN SLOWLY SHOOT DOWN HER ARMS TILL HER ARMS FINALLY SPLIT THEN SHE FALLS INTO THE MINE AND KABLOOMY!

punk is not a style. punk is an emotion, and a feeling. a young, angry, and poor atmosphere is needed in every punk concert. everyone needs to feel hatred and need to get it out be havin a mosh party w00t!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I feel for you. I believe you need to see a doctor, you scare me seriously you do. You need help, go search for a psychiatrist.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by punk rock yam
i know many other techniques in which we can kill avril. one of them requires a branding iron and a chainsaw 8D
Do me a favour and don't continue with that idea. Anything that requires decapitation is realy distrubed to me.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aww.... but it ends so good!!!!!!!!

after burning off both her tits, you slowly decapitate parts of her body such as all her toes slowly, then finally right before she bleeds to death, start stabbing her chest, legs, arms, face, and eyes!