Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SouLeSS
America favorite pass time is Eating.

It used to be baseball.
Yes, I got the facts too. For a English presentation, I had to pick a topic and survey 100 people. I picked my topic as hobbies. It turns out most of the older people (like your grandpas) consider baseball as one of their three hobbies. Then the people would be your grandmas have somekind of excercise at least. But when it game to the kid surveys about 75% had video games as one, and about 20% had eating. The sad thing was that even though this was a random survey only about 30% of the kids had a sport/excercise as a hobby. One kid (14) even put Poke'mon cards! Thats sad, a kid i personaly knew before he was fat, when he didn't like pokemon cards. Maybe he got obsessed with the tv show and watched too many marathons. lol. I personaly blame the parents, the kids get their food from parents when the young. So don't get lazy and let them raid the cookie jar!
Maybe fat people should do this: (its good/bad) Eat with opposite hand. Good:Slows down eating. Bad: Longer time at table=more food.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"20% had eating."

Seriously, who the hell eats as a hobbie?
I barley even care what food I eat taste like anymore, long as it doesn't taste horrible. I eat so i'm not hungry, but eating as a hobby? wtf.

By the way, don't look at that fatass kid and say america makes you sick, look at that fatass kid and say his parents make you sick. US prides itself on the so called freedoms they give us, so telling us what we can and can't eat would kinda kill that. If people are to stupid to keep themselves in shape, its there problem, not the countries.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Every country has fat people in it but some countries have a way higher % than others so in my opinion it is quite often whatever the government is/isn't doing. I really hated that stupid mc donalds advert, oh wait I hate all of mc donalds adverts. Have you seen that one where that kids has dirvorced parents and when one of them asks the kid where they were with the other parent he says to the zoo so he can go to mc donalds twice. I really hate that crap, the kid choses greasy digusting fatty salty food over an out-in-the-air educational trip to the zoo.

The people on that advert "I'm lovin' it" must have been paid a lot, to go through all that exercise to get the calories off after it, and THEY WERE ACTUALLY THIN!!! It would've have been a hell of a lot more realistic if they had shown very fat people saying "ahhh the pain I think my stomach is about to burst, it's lucky I wagged sports day at school for this". I hate mc donalds and that stupid clown for aiming ther shitty foods at youths, SCREW MC DONALDS and every place like it.

Wow most of this post was to dissing mc Donalds. It's wierd, I eat a lot, and I don't do sport that much but I'm a lot thinner/fitter than the people that do stufff like rugby everyday, I think it is all this figiting I do and I run errands for almost everybody. Fat Americas are mostly lazy, every person has to work and all that rushing about will make you thinner rather than fatter. It is all them fat lazy buggers sat at home watching the simpsons. Anyway even if you had no time to get a proper lunch, Mc Donalds isn't that quick and you could just grab a salad on the way to work but noooooooooo.

Fats are pretty good for ya so avoiding fats complety is stupid but you should never have to go Mc donalds EVER(I hate Mc donalds so I will use is as a example for everything I hate). When people are obese they must think "oh shit we'd better cut down on the fats now" but they'd rather have a meal which the taste will last a moment and make they lives worse for them couple of moments.

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When you thought it couldn't get worse...

I was watching the news yesterday and there was this very disturbing story on McDonalds. Hey ORC-r0x0r-ROC, guess what McDonalds is doing now. McDonalds is gonna start accepting credit cards!!! "I can't wait instead of paying them $1 for French Fries I can put it on my credit card! How convienent!!! But this won't make me eat more, no...never....:grunt It'll be like Thanksgiving for everyother day and the day before everyother day too!" I really don't get why you need a credit card for fast food. No...

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Big deal. No policy will stop making Mc donalds food stink and they are starting to lose money; now people are getting thier senses back. Ever heard of the time when a rat was in a happy meal?

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No...wait yes...Just now from you lol. It is disturbing some of the things that happen. Did you see that story on 60 minutes about hazards in mcdonalds, dairy queen, and other fast food places. Like this one fast food place wan't cooking the burgers long enough thus leaving germs. And its sick how many places don't use anything over their hands. too many hazards for me to like any fast food place.

x[311]x

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its true, some are very dirty, but that has nothing to do w/ obesity :) and its just to good to pass up anyway.. So even if i get sick, i'll be back again.. just not the same restaurant. Wendys is probably one of the least likely of all of the Fast Food Restaurants to come under seige in this new attack on the Fast Food industry and their links to obsceity. As well as Chik-Fil-A if any of you know what that is.. its a North East restaurant chain i think...

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like wendys :) its one of few fast food places i'll eat at if i have a choice.

I had some mc donalds today, gf was hungry and she wanted to eat there so i was like allright whatever. Funny i ate one cheeseburger and some frys and my stomach started hurting like shit lol

killer900

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
i live in san antonio tx, and PROUD OF IT!!! FATEST CITY IN THE U.S.!!! GO US!!! but it's becaus everyone here and their grandpa loves mexican food, i like some of it though... no i'm not fat, but i do eat a lot... anyways i really like taco cabana, it might only be in texas, but if you see one, eat there. BEST MEXICAN FOOD EVER!!! and 25 years and counting.... but la fonda is a great sit down and eat place too. but give us a break, have you ever visited san antonio, it's pretty cool here... great mexican food...

but i agree, i hate mcdonalds, and i have a little sister and she's never, ever, eaten mcdonalds. and america is fat because of americans, we just eat a lot. we have a friggin' holiday where all you do is eat, THANKSGIVING, and san antonio has FIESTA, yeah!!! FATTY FOODS ROCK!!!!!!!!

note: i'm a little hyper right now, so i'm really actually yelling that...

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanksgiving....lol. When I was in health one day my teacher told me a sick story, it goes something like this (been two grading periods so I might forget some):
Mr. Sanchez's Health Class, 9th Period, 12-14-04.
When I was twenty-two me and my family went down to (I forget). Everyone down there is fat you know what im saying? Anyways I went there for thanksgiving one year. When we got there all the guys weighed in. The next day was thanksgiving and all the guys stuffed their stomachs as much as they could. Everyone was drinking lots of water but I just ate the food. After we ate I was so full I could just crap my pants [glow=red]:bouncy[/glow], but I held it in. Everyone else couldn't hold it in, they went that night, before the weigh out. The next morning (before we left) we weighed out. I had won the contest of gaining the most pounds!!! I had gained 25 whole pounds in a day. Then, I know you girls are jealous, I went into the bathroom and took a crap, and I weighed myself again and I had lost 10 pounds.
If you ask me thats just sick, people having a contest to see who can gain the most weight over Thanksgiving...
[glow=limegreen]:shocked[/glow]

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahah btw how fat are these foods.

New threads