Am I the only one doing this..?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Renzokuken said:
Well it does cost a bit early game to get a Fleet Beacon AND Disruption Web and then the Argus Jewel.
Not on a moneymap, heh. And if you Cannon well enough, just for base defence and to keep your opponet at bay, then you could easily squeeze those buildings and that upgrade in, I think. The only risky part is if he decides to do a drop on you before you can go fry his overlords. Like say, Lurkers?
 

Ntrik_

Premium Member
And it costs bit to get lurkers too,

yea, it costs hell lot of get fleet becaon, about cost of 2 corsairs, and you can still live without disrupt web for a while, most dont even think about spores, and as for hydras, you can try to evade it.
 

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Not to be mean or anything, but if you're talking about PGT (ask him or check out the website at www.pgtour.net) then either you're a god of SC or you have no chance against your friend and this (slightly dubious) strategy would be completely ineffecitve.

Again, if you're talking about PGT, ask him for his aka. Also ask him if he's still in the tourney for the 700$ prize.
 

Ntrik_

Premium Member
ArtOfProtoss said:
Not to be mean or anything, but if you're talking about PGT (ask him or check out the website at www.pgtour.net) then either you're a god of SC or you have no chance against your friend and this (slightly dubious) strategy would be completely ineffecitve.

Again, if you're talking about PGT, ask him for his aka. Also ask him if he's still in the tourney for the 700$ prize.
he was in korean league, and it was 2v2 between family so (me, and my cousins)

and hes aka is march something, march then his clan tag i think
 

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
NtRik_ said:
he was in korean league, and it was 2v2 between family so (me, and my cousins)

and hes aka is march something, march then his clan tag i think
Wow. o _ O. Did he ever play the Challenge League?
 

Ntrik_

Premium Member
ArtOfProtoss said:
Wow. o _ O. Did he ever play the Challenge League?
I dont know, he signed up for a league last summer and played there, ever since hes been playing on asia and private realm =/
 

Darkmatter

Battle God
NtRik_ said:
And it costs bit to get lurkers too,

yea, it costs hell lot of get fleet becaon, about cost of 2 corsairs, and you can still live without disrupt web for a while, most dont even think about spores, and as for hydras, you can try to evade it.
Not as much as Corsairs, I think. All you need to do is research Burrow and the Aspect. Not to mention upgrading to a Lair to get that aspect. It may be slightly more tricky to manage with a Zerg Player since Zerg don't have the best base defences you would come to love. But a combination of Base Defence with some early hydralisks for defence could work on a money map. Not always but it could.
 

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Darkmatter said:
Not as much as Corsairs, I think. All you need to do is research Burrow and the Aspect. Not to mention upgrading to a Lair to get that aspect. It may be slightly more tricky to manage with a Zerg Player since Zerg don't have the best base defences you would come to love. But a combination of Base Defence with some early hydralisks for defence could work on a money map. Not always but it could.
you dont even need to ressearch burrow for lurkers :grunt



on a money map.
 
Top