About God

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
evolution may occurs when there is a genetic mutation to an animal. The mutation is undetected by the cells or something in the body and slips by to birth. The mutation could affect looks, body functions, physical strength maybe, etc. There is when evolution occurs if the animal mates and the trait is passed on to the child.

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Well I believe in evolution and God, I can comprehend a universe in which God exists and evolution also takes place. Evolution takes many generations in order for it to take place. It is not a sudden process. It takes place by natural selection which means that the animals with the most favorable traits (genes) will survive and pass their favorable traits on to the next generation and those with less favorable traits will have a harder time surviving and are less likely to survive. One such example is bacteria, some strains of bacteria have become immuned to antibacterial medication because of overuse. This is because so many generations have been exposed to it that only the ones that have most likely mutated in some way over the years will be able to survive in the conditions with the antibacterial medication. It's kind of hard to explain here but then again it is a sort of long and complicated process.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Originally posted by B)ushid(o
evolution may occurs when there is a genetic mutation to an animal. The mutation is undetected by the cells or something in the body and slips by to birth. The mutation could affect looks, body functions, physical strength maybe, etc. There is when evolution occurs if the animal mates and the trait is passed on to the child.
i understand this concept, but you are still missing the point. how is it that you believe that these genes are "mutated?"

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
It's in my Science book, plus why am I looking at Science onn the weekend? No am I becoming a geek! Must watch T.V, play on computer. Anyway you're right WilliamDell, maybe.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Acts of God and destiny. like I said I believe in God, but do not worship him/her or it.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
yeah, its called a theory, they dont know that humans evolved, they know some bugs do, but not all beings, if we evolved, why arnt there ape/humans running around? where are they all? why are there still apes?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
"ok, if there was no god, there would be ALL CHAOS! no rules...what do u think happens then? there would be no america...europe would still be fighting, there would be no human rights, there would be only darwin theory, so every man for himself, trust me, ur a dumbass if u think god makes all this happen..u prolly wouldnt be born"

give me a break... there is no need to be a God, just pretend that there is one, so that those things would happen.

"Archeological(sp) CITIES FROM THE BIBLE AT THE TIME OF TEH BOOKS"

Year 3000:

Our religious book (written by some kid in the 20th century, though they woudnt know it) indicates that there was a city called NY in the divided continend (south, central and north)... Our archelogisths have found that there really was a NY in that time. OHHH the book is true w00t lets worship it

"Historical Record(LOTS of evidence)"

like what?

"
City Records (100+ people saw jesus rise in the sky, IT IS in records in jeruselum, if you say there is no god, what the hell happend here?)"

every human can be brided for a price, not even if is the easy explanation of the waorld: God

"U must be lieing that u went to bible school otherwise u would be with me and the creator of the thread. HOW OLD R U TRONGAMONGA"

I never said it, I said that I went to church till I was 14

I am 17 now, but everyone, even the experts, says that my QI is very high... I dont know the value though

How old u are?

And it's sad that u explain things by being God who made it.

really, very very sad... Im truly saddened :(

why people must be so naive and dont want to xplain things for themselves?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
is that sarcastic?

Maybe IQ in english, I dont know

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
im 15, but im one of the most dedicated christians out there. of fine, belive what u wanna belive, ill belive what i want to. when you to to hell and burn forever, ill have the last laugh. (NOT ADIDAS)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I just dont bragg u all cuz im so tired of all this shit of this world

The world ****ing sucks, and u try to found a solution in God!?!?!?!?!

Extraordinry meaning of stupidity

U know what, I was going to apoloagyze for having insulted God, and all those shits, but now thanks to u and the guys from ur ****ing kind, I will always fight God as much as I can.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Or, as I believe I've answered to that, or one similar, when u die, and end up in there, I shall have the last and the best laugh

but nevermind, I was pissed yesterday, 15 people bashing on me constatly during 4 hours, it is too much...

I wont say a thing against God, unless u provoke me

And I also apologyze to everyone who got offended for what I said...

Nothing better than a night of sleep to make u think well (no I dont believe in God yet :p)

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
"ok, if there was no god, there would be ALL CHAOS! no rules...what do u think happens then? there would be no america...europe would still be fighting, there would be no human rights, there would be only darwin theory, so every man for himself, trust me, ur a dumbass if u think god makes all this happen..u prolly wouldnt be born"

give me a break... there is no need to be a God, just pretend that there is one, so that those things would happen.

"Archeological(sp) CITIES FROM THE BIBLE AT THE TIME OF TEH BOOKS"

Year 3000:

Our religious book (written by some kid in the 20th century, though they woudnt know it) indicates that there was a city called NY in the divided continend (south, central and north)... Our archelogisths have found that there really was a NY in that time. OHHH the book is true w00t lets worship it

"Historical Record(LOTS of evidence)"

like what?

"
City Records (100+ people saw jesus rise in the sky, IT IS in records in jeruselum, if you say there is no god, what the hell happend here?)"

every human can be brided for a price, not even if is the easy explanation of the waorld: God

"U must be lieing that u went to bible school otherwise u would be with me and the creator of the thread. HOW OLD R U TRONGAMONGA"

I never said it, I said that I went to church till I was 14

I am 17 now, but everyone, even the experts, says that my QI is very high... I dont know the value though

How old u are?

And it's sad that u explain things by being God who made it.

really, very very sad... Im truly saddened :(

why people must be so naive and dont want to xplain things for themselves?
Theory Wannabe gg suck dick k thanks gtfo

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
u dumb ass, his form to refute works... its the opostioe of urs, that just dont works: u post nothing.

another thing, in ur sign, my nick has no space between.. U cant even read dumbass

U have anything against me asshole?

then tell it, I didnt want tosay anything else against anyone, but u get me nervous, ur such an asshole kid.

I bet that u do not even read my posts dumbass.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
u dumb ass, his form to refute works... its the opostioe of urs, that just dont works: u post nothing.

another thing, in ur sign, my nick has no space between.. U cant even read dumbass

U have anything against me asshole?

then tell it, I didnt want tosay anything else against anyone, but u get me nervous, ur such an asshole kid.

I bet that u do not even read my posts dumbass.
yes i do got something against you...what are you gona do about it?

and im gonna keep that space in your name because it annoys you.

are you gonna cry now?

and stop calling me a ****ing kid your 17 im 16 im 1 year apart...and stop thinking your the shit all the time...and stop thinking your right ok gg k thx gtfo

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
so what u are a kid, and a ****ing one... Im a kid, but not a fuking kid. Why dont u stop thingk u may be wrong?

And it does not annoys me lol, only shows how ignrant and unable to read you are.

And what do you have against me? Name those things. Or are you unable to name them, because you dont even know what it is?