About God

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I give up, you guys believen what u want, I'll believe in what I want.

And yes, you won, using religion most famous weapon:

The impossibilty of proving that there is or there is not God...

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Evolution occurs over time like when part of one species or animal gets seperated from it's species it has to adapt to the enviroment like horses, 50 million years ago they had padded feet like ours, but over time new enviroment changed the way it gets food and survive. It got hoofed feet to run from predators or to be better in it's enviroment. Another is the Kaibab Squirrel it got seperated from it's original species by a river and is a bit different from it's original squirrel-kind( color etc.). Evolution occurs slowy over million of years. Like ourselves, we will eventuall let technology get the bes of us and so we will be physically weaker or something. I dunno I'm just done studying evolution in schhol I'm justn 13.Anyways The Galapagos finch got seperated from it's species and develped on the galapagos to fit the needs. Evolution does occur, but slow.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
ok, if there was no god, there would be ALL CHAOS! no rules...what do u think happens then? there would be no america...europe would still be fighting, there would be no human rights, there would be only darwin theory, so every man for himself, trust me, ur a dumbass if u think god makes all this happen..u prolly wouldnt be born!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by TrongaMonga
I give up, you guys believen what u want, I'll believe in what I want.

And yes, you won, using religion most famous weapon:

The impossibilty of proving that there is or there is not God...
ok...ur a dumbass, there is evidence...

Archeological(sp) CITIES FROM THE BIBLE AT THE TIME OF TEH BOOKS

Historical Record(LOTS of evidence)

City Records (100+ people saw jesus rise in the sky, IT IS in records in jeruselum, if you say there is no god, what the hell happend here?)

U must be lieing that u went to bible school otherwise u would be with me and the creator of the thread. HOW OLD R U TROGANA!

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Originally posted by B)ushid(o
Evolution occurs over time like when part of one species or animal gets seperated from it's species it has to adapt to the enviroment like horses, 50 million years ago they had padded feet like ours, but over time new enviroment changed the way it gets food and survive. It got hoofed feet to run from predators or to be better in it's enviroment. Another is the Kaibab Squirrel it got seperated from it's original species by a river and is a bit different from it's original squirrel-kind( color etc.). Evolution occurs slowy over million of years. Like ourselves, we will eventuall let technology get the bes of us and so we will be physically weaker or something. I dunno I'm just done studying evolution in schhol I'm justn 13.Anyways The Galapagos finch got seperated from it's species and develped on the galapagos to fit the needs. Evolution does occur, but slow.
you say this with absolutley no real knowledge in my opinion. yes horses have hooves, but can you tell me how they got them how their genes changed so that thier feet became harder? i would like to hear it.
if i walked barefoot my whole life, the skin on my feet would then become toguher over the years yes. but, when i had offsrping their feet would not be hard like mine but soft like when i was born, because walking barefoot my whole life does NOT in anyway change my dna sequence therefore my child has not evolved in anyway and any offspring will never evolve either, because the environment has absolutely no affect on my dna.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
on ur quote, he said that sometimes they get seperated...well u would think there wouldnt be many others since animals protect their children wit there life

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Explain how their feet change over time look at historical data fishes, birds, turtles all of them have evolved overtime to suit ther needs. Oh yeah plus theres something called ermmm... predator thingy or something. The predators of one species wil eat the animal mice or something. In a forest enviroent brownish mice can blend in so predators can't eat them, but white mice would be eaten easily so brown mice will rule the forset mice things. I believe in higher being God, etc., but they had to come from somewhere. My evolution theory is like so:

Mice A species-Whitish fur, quick, low stamina-like thing
Mice B species-Brownish fur, slow, blend into enviroment: Forest
Mice A+B=C and D(mate)
Mouse C(hybrid) has Brown-White fur, quick, blends into enviroment
Mouse D(hybrid) has White fur,High stamina, slow
Mouse C-Mouse Q meet
Mouse D dies
Mouse Q-whitish fur,hih stamina, fast, smart
Mouse C+Q(mate)
Mouse QC-Brwnish-Whitish, fast, smart
over time the mice of the forest will be better at adaption and learn and teach the brownish mice no doubt better at avoiding the predators with their camoflauge.

The God theory: I believe in God, but do not worship him. God is all-powrful, Came out of nothingness and learned abilities far beyon our reach.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
im confused...i dont get evolution at all, the theory is such a...theory

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I'm just 13, I don't know, maybe God made different species. Mouse A= species mouse A Mouse B = species mouse B they have the near same Dna are are compatible to mate. The mating happens and voila Mouse cross of A-B. Like dogs, you can breed German Sheperd with anothe diff breed and have a new breed or somethin.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
hold on wait...Ah Ha! evolution occurs when mutations in the genes occur causing some deformity that helps or harms an organism. Thank the Science book.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
hold on wait...Ah Ha! evolution occurs when mutations in the genes occur causing some deformity that helps or harms an organism. Thank the Science book.