A Direction this forum should consider taking.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think to possibly help improve our member base we should capitalize on the release of the new gaming systems and move those sections further up on our website. I would even suggest possibly having your own section (not a sub forum) for the new Nintendo wii, PS3, and XBOX 360. In these sections you can include reviews for the games in a sticky and shit like that.

Your thoughts?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Nty.

Ramp up on WoW shit.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Look at our Gaming sections. How the hell would making them their own sections and posting forced reviews (which we already have a reviews sectons and such) add to the traffic?

If anything we should close those forums and merge them with CC.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think it could if we emphasized it more. Or possibly, as I said, move it up a section?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Remember how anal I was about either going hacks or no hacks? Well, either way I don't think would have brought more active members.
What I believe we need is advertising. We need to let people out there know we are here. Maybe offer something? Yes, we offer strategies for SC, WC, Diablo and a lot of other games! Look at blizzforums, they have a website with a lot of useful information. Not even useful; just information.