2008 BF ReLaunch Contest STARTS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
they are posts that dont contain "LOLL ***"

at the point bf is in, any post not containing that (or any other number of obscene words) sounds good for the forums imo

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
coincidentally this opinion of yours perked its little head up exactly when the contest started.
weird.
but hey, if its better to steal someone elses ideas and work to better BF, go ahead

according to wikipedia i can have 2,192,000+ informative threads coming out to around..10,960,000 points

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dragn your threads are retarded and you're making this contest a laughable piece of ****. Enjoy your undeserved iPod.
by that definition, the only difference between my post, and nearly every other member of bf's post, is that mine dont contain curse words and flames, or a simple messege of "LOL"

coincidentally this opinion of yours perked its little head up exactly when the contest started.
weird.
but hey, if its better to steal someone elses ideas and work to better BF, go ahead

according to wikipedia i can have 2,192,000+ informative threads coming out to around..10,960,000 points

actually ive always said that all bf does is flame each other. thats why ive been so inactive the past year or so. and all my content is original, hand written off the top of my head, where as yours could be googled and youd be DQ'd

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
how exactly do these blog posts work? because it says the blog has to be 30+ days old ???

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm going to be away for 2 days and won't be updating any points until I get back. Send me a PM if you need anything, and I'll get back to you asap.

Thank you,
Donny

how exactly do these blog posts work? because it says the blog has to be 30+ days old ???
For every blog post you make for the BF contest on your blogger, xanga, etc blog, you'll get points for it. However, your blog must be at least 30 days old in order to qualify.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
I'm going to be away for 2 days and won't be updating any points until I get back. Send me a PM if you need anything, and I'll get back to you asap.

Thank you,
Donny
OMG its been awhile since an admin has explained an upcoming absence

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
question. is there any possibility 3rd place winner can have the option of choosing to have a rapishare.com account over the current prize
... =D

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
question. is there any possibility 3rd place winner can have the option of choosing to have a rapishare.com account over the current prize
... =D
Third place winner can have choose between the current prize, or my 6 month rapidshare account (well, 5 month now) :thumb:.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Just so you know, the contest ends tomorrow at 6PM (give or take - whenever I can come online). Looks like Dragnskull is going to get the grand prize with 1035 points!!

Anyways, good luck everyone.

Thank you,
Donny

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Contest officially ends now! I will take the time to go through each contestant's referrals to make sure they were legit. A new thread will be posted with the winners soon :).

Status
Not open for further replies.