2008 BF ReLaunch Contest STARTS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It is exactly 6PM PST, and you know what that means. The contest page has been updated with full contest details and how you can get your hands on a brand new Ipod Touch, along with other great prizes.

This contest is made possible by our fabulous partners (in no particular order):
CreepColony.com - StarCraft 2
SC2Armory.com - Starcraft II Armory
BlizzPlanet.com - Blizzard Planet
Ghoztcraft.net - Gaming Made Easy
HiveWorkshop.com - Warcraft III Modding Community
Allakhazam.com - Allakhazam's Magical Realm
Starfeeder.com - Starcraft II Tournament Community
Datecraft.com - Warcraft Dating
SC2Gaming.com - StarCraft Social Network
JACT.com - Play with Purpose

Full details are listed here:
BattleForums.com Re-Launch Contest - Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo - Sponsored by JACT.com

Please use this thread to discuss or ask questions about this contest.

This contest is sponsored by...

More information about JACT and how JACT allows you to Play with Purpose, please visit this thread:
http://www.battleforums.com/forums/...tested-service-everyone-needs-know-about.html

Thank You,
Donny

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Posting nice, big posts is unfortunately what I do best.

EVERYONE START ASKING YOUR MATHS QUESTIONS IN CHIT-CHAT, I WILL HAVE 10,000-WORD ESSAYS DONE FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU VERY SOON.

Actually, in all seriousness, I don't know what an iPod Touch is :)-/) but I've never been a fan of reward-based posting - posting should be a reward in itself. Ah well, that's the **** on the fan.*

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
so lemme get this straight. points earned through JACT are completely irrelevant to this contest?

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
so lemme get this straight. points earned through JACT are completely irrelevant to this contest?
Yes. JACT will host mini-contests along the way in the form of raffles, but the contest will be hosted entirely on BF.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Yes. JACT will host mini-contests along the way in the form of raffles, but the contest will be hosted entirely on BF.
BF exclusive raffles?

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
guessing not seeing as how hes advertising this contest on all of his sites.

also, a lot of the points are to the discretion of the mod..very subjective..especially if you and mods dont see eye-toeye

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont hold grudges on the interwebs. im perfect for the job but im not the one doing it..

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
guessing not seeing as how hes advertising this contest on all of his sites.

also, a lot of the points are to the discretion of the mod..very subjective..especially if you and mods dont see eye-toeye
Speaker, it's already handled in the Staff forums long before the launch of this contest. Non-participating mods will be able to contact me with posts that they believe deserve rewarding.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha, funny :laugh:

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think we should have a rule that states that if you label your posts as "informative", you should lose 10 points.

It's less about the contest, more about the forums, after all.*

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think we should have a rule that states that if you label your posts as "informative", you should lose 10 points.

It's less about the contest, more about the forums, after all.*
as i said, the "info post#" is purely for my catigorizing it for myself, not for any other reason, i still explain what the post contains, and i dont see any harm in it saying "info post" because it does infact, give information on a subject, so its a valid title anyways.

its easier to do a search on my name in bf and get a numbeered list than to bookmark each one

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Dragn your threads are retarded and you're making this contest a laughable piece of ****. Enjoy your undeserved iPod.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
actually agreeable.
youre completely turning this forum in to an encyclopedia. no1 wants to see all the useless **** you post

Status
Not open for further replies.