ZYour fav RPG character

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Well you techncally cant kill Ruby....I just wont pull out my arms and if the whole party is equppied with hp absorb than....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Usagi/SM has an attack that can kill anyone... Dude, don't mess with the master. Ruby is nothing.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dart (Summons eternal dragon)
Kite (Boosts party's attack defense and agility)
Titus (Attacks with sword)
Cain (Takes control over two other characters)
Rose (Summons Darkness Dragon)
Sora (Summons tinkerbell)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
bam whats the speed of you party members?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn...

Dart (Generates magic/melee barrier)
Kite (Impenitrable barrier)
Titus (Attack up for party)
Cain (Disable all enemy magic and drain mana [melee attack])
Rose (Black Thorn Death Rose)
Sora (Summons Simba)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
sword tip It doesn't matter. The first four spells are automatically sent to the first in the line of spells cast. Lunar Blessing will be set off first, next will be Skull Shield, then Aura of Denial, and finally Delta Shield. Then the next character would be Usagi/SM followed by Drachma. But:
Aika--999
Vyse--896
Gilder--760
Usagi/SM--750
Fina--740
Drachma--600

DarkBlade Cain again fails, and is attacked in turn:
Cain attacks any character, Skull Shield reduces damage to 0 and counters using the characters POWER. Aura of Denial cancels special effect.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by bamthedoc
DarkBlade Cain again fails, and is attacked in turn:
Cain attacks any character, Skull Shield reduces damage to 0 and counters using the characters POWER. Aura of Denial cancels special effect.

Cain ain't effected by magic bro, no magic effects his attacks...

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I would have beat you bad if those spells weren't auto. Okay if I use final attack with phenix on each of my characters how will you still kill me? Plus if Ruby brong out arms and started draing your hp would it still be reversed? It is considered a phis attack right?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Blade Skull Shield is a Super Attack. It uses the character to counter, but is a special barrier reducing all damage to 0. It's not a magic effect, it's an actual attack.

sword tip Usagi/SM can attack through just about anything, at least using her Super Magic attacks. (She's not from the same RPG as the other 5 members of my team. She has some interesting attacks, all of which at her highest level are stronger than most other attacks I know--magic or not.) Ruby's attack is still phys, yes. He attacks, he's countered, and Aura of Denial prevents the HP drain. BTW: Did you mention any barriers? If so, my next turn will help with removing MAGICALLY created barriers. Super Moves can't be cleared away, thanks to Delta Shield negating any/all magical attacks (including negation spells).

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
What RPG are your characers from bam?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol Okay, this is easy.

Vyse, Aika, Fina, Gilder, and Drachma are 5/6 characters from Skies of Arcadia: Legends (left out Enrique). Usagi/SM is from...well, SM. Yes, there are at least 2 RPGs based on SM.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
What systems are they? Can I get them at my local game store? How much do they cost?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The system depends. I prefer Legends, the GC version. It's the ported and more advanced version of the DC Skies of Arcadia. Considering the fan base, it's likely you'll have to go to Ebay, but there are others. It should run $30-60, depending on location, version, and other things. I like it.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
First of all Link would own all characters y'all have said
Second WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MARIO BROS. they can own

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm? True the Mario RPGs are good, but Mario isn't...generally an RP character... I think of him as a platformer.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
My favorite is Link, but I can't forget to mention:
Cloud Strife
Hugo (Suikoden III)
Barrett
Sepiroth
Fighter (Final Fantasy 1)

By the way, as much as I like Link I would still have to say Sepiroth would own him. You can't forget the fact that Link can only get a max of 24 hearts (I think) and Sepiroth maxes at 9999 :).

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah...? And Nayru's Love wouldn't affect that? Plus, with boosted defense:

x4
x2

But I'd base it on the same system. Let's base it on the FF enine. Link is pretty well balanced. He'd have about... 8,950 HP and 7,975 MP (not including equip/item bonuses). Nayru's Love makes him invincible for as long as he has MP; Link would out last Sepiroth using all spells/attacks available to them.

Link = Invincible + Mana restoration for Nayru's Love
Sephiroth = Can't touch Link

???
How does Sephiroth win, again?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Yeah...? And Nayru's Love wouldn't affect that? Plus, with boosted defense:

x4
x2

But I'd base it on the same system. Let's base it on the FF enine. Link is pretty well balanced. He'd have about... 8,950 HP and 7,975 MP (not including equip/item bonuses). Nayru's Love makes him invincible for as long as he has MP; Link would out last Sepiroth using all spells/attacks available to them.

Link = Invincible + Mana restoration for Nayru's Love
Sephiroth = Can't touch Link

???
How does Sephiroth win, again?
You must not forget that Sepiroth has Magic spells too that heal, block magic, and block physical damage. He can also Silence Link, Blind him, Put him to sleep, Poison him, and Summon 200 ft. Bahamuts, Titans, ect...

And I'm not sure, but does Nayru's Love make Link invincible to Magic and Physical attacks? I think I remember trying to use that against the 2 Witches in the Spirit Temple and it didn't block the lasers (Or whatever) they were hitting me with.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Note, I altered the system Link fights on to the FF engine. In any case, he can use Green Potion while he's in the forcefield. He also won't have to worry about potion numbers as, using the FF engine, he has a nearly infinite number of engines (and we are now turn based). I'd guess Link would be faster then Sephiroth. I don't know stats exactly, so I will use a ten point ranking system:

Link
Attack: 7
Defense:6
Speed: 9
Will: 7

Sephiroth
Attack: 10
Defense: 8
Speed: 7
Will: 6

Link gets to go first, Nayru's Love goes off. Sephiroth can do nothing but defend until Nayru's Love goes down. Link drinks a mana restoration potion when Will gets low: lather, rinse, repeat.