ZYour fav RPG character

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Link gets to go first, Nayru's Love goes off. Sephiroth can do nothing but defend until Nayru's Love goes down. Link drinks a mana restoration potion when Will gets low: lather, rinse, repeat.
That would be the worlds longest fight, lol. Because the same situation could be applied to Sepiroth. Take some damage, cast Full Cure, when low on magic use Mega Ether (Elixer or whatever it is) and repeat.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's why Seph didn't have party members. Let's put Link with an ally who also has Nayru's Love (or can cast it)... Zelda/Sheik. That's right, now it gets fun. She's a smidge slower, but has hefty defense for her lower attack. But if she enters Battle as Sheik, she can get off Nayru's Love then transform and cast stronger magic. Who else to bring??? I don't know; I'd have to think for party building.

But now we have the right idea. Link wouldn't lose; he might draw. Link can't cast new spells in the shield, but Zelda can.

Sephiroth couldn't beat the team I named ealier. And he would die from Usagi/SM's attack(s) [if based on her will and magic attack] OR the Prophecy group attack (which gives the party a free turn).

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
That's why Seph didn't have party members. Let's put Link with an ally who also has Nayru's Love (or can cast it)... Zelda/Sheik. That's right, now it gets fun. She's a smidge slower, but has hefty defense for her lower attack. But if she enters Battle as Sheik, she can get off Nayru's Love then transform and cast stronger magic. Who else to bring??? I don't know; I'd have to think for party building.

But now we have the right idea. Link wouldn't lose; he might draw. Link can't cast new spells in the shield, but Zelda can.

Sephiroth couldn't beat the team I named ealier. And he would die from Usagi/SM's attack(s) [if based on her will and magic attack] OR the Prophecy group attack (which gives the party a free turn).
Of course Sephiroth would lose in a 2v1. We could even things out though and put Cloud on his team. Cloud can do 8000 damage at lvl. 89 with Ultima and if we're talking about maxed out characters then chances are that he could do damage in the 10 thousands. Not to mention that 2x Strike can do 6000 at lvl. 89 without using any magic. Plus there is the Limit Break factor...

But besides that, how would Shiek be able to cast magic with Nayru's Love?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sheik can't, Zelda can. Transform is a skill, not a spell. Zelda can because her Will is just through the roof.

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Sheik can't, Zelda can. Transform is a skill, not a spell. Zelda can because her Will is just through the roof.
I realize that Zelda can, but shouldn't she be in the smae bind as Link? Even though she can transform how would she be able to use any other spells with Nayru's Love casted?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's a matter of will. You need a will rank of 10 to cast spells inside Nayru's Love.

Zelda
Attack: 4
Defense:9
Speed: 5
Will: 10

Sheik
Attack: 5
Defense:4
Speed: 10
Will: 3

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Hey I just remembered something....Remember when cloud was telling his (Zack's) story abut how they went to the mountin of nibhilm. How come every monster did 0 damage to sephiroth? Even if he was a high level they would still do like 15 damage or something. So how 0? Is there some kinda of secret materia.....?

ark_knight

Member!
Reaction score
yo for 1 you can see his materia
2.NO F##KIN WAY!
3.You need an Rm2k or Rm2k3
4. not sure if they really do this but the probley set all attrebute's
to "E"...so it doe's 0..
5.Vivi is my faviriot charecter....but sephiroth is my faviriot "evi"charecter...
6.if you read al these then you will understand..
7.if you don't shut-up!:madatu

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
SHOOT had a good post going and it got deleted! AWW AMN! Anyway, I'll restart...

My Favoties-
Cloud
Sephiroth
Tidus
Auron
Link (he's a classic, who dosen't love him?)

As for your arguments, I can resolve them, I'm an RPG fanatic and expert too... especially on FF7, my fav. RPG game...

1st off, Bam, even when Link has Naru's Love on he still gets knocked around like a crash dummy... just takes 0 dmg... and it wears off WAY too fast...

I'm sure Zelda and Shiek were the same person, how come they have different skills?

As for the Seph taking 0 dmg from that dragon, I killed it before it had a chance to attack...

If you can't hurn Ruby Weapon, why was he so easy on the real game?

As for the matchups, Cloud would own all of you, even if he were alone vs. all of you. He has a spell JUST LIKE NARU'S LOVE exept it's better and it lasts longer. It absorbs MAgic Attacks and heal him, and 0 dmg from phyisical attacks. Plus he has the summons, the all mighty, all owning KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND, plus ONMISLASH and his healing spells and such... I handed Sehpiroth his butt in final fight in like 5 minutes, all 3 fights in the final boss fight. The last one was easyest, i just used Onmislash and BOOM seph died before he had a chance to attack... Basicly same thing on other 2, but 1st 1 took a lil bit because he has like what, 6 or 7 parts? I kill all but 1, have the last almost dead, then others revive... so anoying...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tidus...you do realize that, when "against" an FF character, I change the system to match, right? In that sense, Nayru's Love would have a larger mana base, and he wouldn't be "knocked around".

Zelda and Sheik are the same person, but they...exist in a way that they have seperate skills. Sheik, is a lot faster than Zelda and relies on quick, physical attacks. Zelda, however, is a lot slower than Sheik but has unmatched magical prowess.

Cloud would get owned by Terra (FFVI) any day of the week. She's [*spoiler...cannot reveal*] and has unmatched powers. I wonder if Edgar and Celes could beat Cloud too... Gau might beat Cloud, but Locke, Shadow, Cyan, GoGo, and other FFVI characters would likely be too slow or weak (if Cyan were faster...). Link, based on the FF system, would own Cloud. I'd either go Biggeron and Nayru's Love or just let the Master Sword work (with Nayru's Love, of course).

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
Hey, if anyone were vs.ing the cloud from my saved game, they should already have their tombstone ready... they'll need it...

I think I remember Terra now,and what I remember isn't as good as you say....She was the spellcaster in the group right? When i played, she died 1st....So much weaker than Clound, even his n00b version...

With Biggoron, myou'd be way too slow, you'd die in an instant, at least ofter the goddamn shielding wears off... But I'd also have shield on, same effect, longer duration...+ my item has haste on me, so I'd attack 1st, and if I used W-Summon and used Knights of the Round 2x, nothing can survive....

Even with Master Sword, you'd still be too weak, especialy after I got shield on....

And if you did happen to attack 1st, I'd still survive due to good armor and mucho HP... Then on my turn the Shield goes up... longer duration then Naru's Love, but same basic effect...Then I'd use FullHeal, then I'd be able to summon Knights of the Round and own you...

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Of course, Haruko is my favourite.

Tidus vs. Cloud Strife ? *cough* we know the victor already.