ZYour fav RPG character

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The best RPG charicter ever has to be a guard from old UO. If you went to a moongate while a criminal 1hit pwnage nuff said they pwn link, sephiroth and all!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by SouLeSS-AngeL
Did you neglect to mention that it has autocast, or did I just miss over that part? BTW, In the state that the spell puts you, there's nothing you can do other than Item, Attack, and defend. Even super moves (Limit breaks, from FFVII) can't be used. So then, that must rule out Lunar Wind.

But seriously, did you actually mention that Lunar Wind was autocast, or did I just miss the part where you said that.
No, I think you accidently missed it due to page location. I said they autocast on page 2. DarkBlade was asking about something similiar, and I didn't quote myself again for you. You might have to "string" my posts together to see what I'm talking about.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I thought link was in the action/adventure category... and it's Farore's Wind, NOT Falore. And There's one thing that can own them all...

Gameshark+Virus. Or better yet...

Power outage during game save!

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just so you realize, the "r" in Japanese is pronounced as "l" and vice-a-versa. Therefore, to translate it best to American and English, "r" is often turned into "l" and vice-a-versa. Falore is more accurate than Farore (as it's likely Farole). I'd have to look it up as I'm not 100% sure.

Rushton

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bladestorm.org
Now I haven't played any of the newer RPG's (as in anything past SNES FF's)

So.... Ayla from Chrono Trigger (ahhh she rules)

Maybe Angela from Seiken Densetsu 3 (She had the coolest selection of magic)

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't know why people underestimate Marle from Chrono Trigger. I beat the game without taking her off my party (except for the few times she couldn't be on it or to max out other characters skills), and it was quite easy like that. Ayla actually ended up serving little purpose as my strongest attack ended up being Crono, Marle, and Frog's tripple-tec (and Double Cure is just awesome).

As per usefullness, I say Terra (FFVI) and Crono (CT) are the best from SNES games. Hmm? I wonder who remembers "Boy" from Secret of Evermore. He did fairly well for himself considering what he was up against with only Alchemey to back him up.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
I thought it was Fayore's Wind... I guess I was wrong, or we live in totaly different parts of the world? Either way, does it realy matter what it's realy called?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Farore'S Wind in guides. Hmm? Did I spell it with an "l" at first? I'll have to check. I wrote it according to the name of the goddess in a picture I found. I'll have to get my CD with my Zelda pics on it...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My name has a space in it...

I will use Kite he will just Data Drain your characters... ahahahahahaha

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Data drain only works on monsters that are bugged. Did you pay attention to the storyline of that game at all?