ZYour fav RPG character

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ok BAM, heres a question. Lets assume, you have 10billion potions of full mana restore. You use your little bitch spell (anything that nulls all damage = bitch spell.)

Take a whole party for all I care, up against Sephiroth, Final form. Spells he has - Full Cure, and like a buncha other pretty crappy ones.

Now, lets see, you use all those "You cant touch me nananananna!" spells. Thats fine. I just use "Speed Drinks" until it wears off. Guess what? Now I'm about 100x faster than you. Oh, and guess what else? I have Full Cure, and Unlimited mana (Just to let you all know, the final form of Sephiroth does infact have unlimited mana)

O gee, you get me down to 30HP, I just use Full Cure, because I'm much faster than all your chars. And all your little bitch spells ran out, now what do you do?

In fact, I'll give you a round to reheal, and cast them all again. Next up, Agil Drinks, followed by Str drinks, then Luck Drinks. Sorry Bam, but you just got GGed.

(BTW, You can't pull some "oh well I can 1 hit KO you" bullcrap, cause Sephiroth is immune to "death" spells and attacks, and skills (Death meaning 1hitko)

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
Yeah, too bad Seph dosen't have Shield huh? It's a spell just like that Naru's Love...You get it on your game yet? I hjave master summon/master magic/master command so I know them all... And then some...

And you can use Hero Drinks, not just Speed drinks....

And Sephiroth isn't as godly as you'd like him to be. I beat him w/ Cloud in about 2-4 mins. INCLUDING MOVIES/CUTSCENES/ETC.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Good lord kid. Calm down. I'm aware he has shield. I wouldn't use it. Hero drinks are also more rare and hard to get then 100 Speed/Agil/Str/Vit blar blar drinks. I've beaten FVII about 100 times, so yeah, don't get me started. I never said Sephiroth was godly, but, taken what BAM was using, I just laid out a situation where he wouldn't be able to win. You think you're good because you have a few master materias? Wow, good for you. Have you ever gotten a savefile where all of your chars have 255 all stats, legitly? K, then stop talking. Oh, and another thing. It's impossible to beat the final sephiroth in 2-4 minutes, with all the cutscenese and movies, seeing how those take like 10 minutes anyway.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
My chars all have over 300 stats, thank you very much!

It only says up to 255, but it goes higher.

Mine may even be over 400....

Yes it's possible, but i didn't count the 7-8 min cutscene after you win the game, the one that looks cool. I just ment from start of 1st battle to end of 3rd, takes me abnout 2-5 mins...

Here's some advice-Don't even try to argue w/ me over FFVII things, you have 0 chance of winning... I've done everything, got everything, and beaten everything in the entire game a whole bunch of times, I hate to keep count tho...

The master materia isn't what im proud of... It's the strength that backs them up... I can kill anything w/o any materia at all if I want...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Bring it, 5$ says I know more about the game then you do.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cloud strife :)
how could u vote differently? :)

Originally posted by Tidus
My chars all have over 300 stats, thank you very much!

It only says up to 255, but it goes higher.

Mine may even be over 400....

Yes it's possible, but i didn't count the 7-8 min cutscene after you win the game, the one that looks cool. I just ment from start of 1st battle to end of 3rd, takes me abnout 2-5 mins...

Here's some advice-Don't even try to argue w/ me over FFVII things, you have 0 chance of winning... I've done everything, got everything, and beaten everything in the entire game a whole bunch of times, I hate to keep count tho...

The master materia isn't what im proud of... It's the strength that backs them up... I can kill anything w/o any materia at all if I want...

dude trust me
i've played this game as much if not more than u...
"turns it on and starts a new game"

-edit
watch the double posts
-kami

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by SouLeSS-AngeL
Ok BAM, heres a question. Lets assume, you have 10billion potions of full mana restore. You use your little bitch spell (anything that nulls all damage = bitch spell.)

Take a whole party for all I care, up against Sephiroth, Final form. Spells he has - Full Cure, and like a buncha other pretty crappy ones.

Now, lets see, you use all those "You cant touch me nananananna!" spells. Thats fine. I just use "Speed Drinks" until it wears off. Guess what? Now I'm about 100x faster than you. Oh, and guess what else? I have Full Cure, and Unlimited mana (Just to let you all know, the final form of Sephiroth does infact have unlimited mana)

O gee, you get me down to 30HP, I just use Full Cure, because I'm much faster than all your chars. And all your little bitch spells ran out, now what do you do?

In fact, I'll give you a round to reheal, and cast them all again. Next up, Agil Drinks, followed by Str drinks, then Luck Drinks. Sorry Bam, but you just got GGed.

(BTW, You can't pull some "oh well I can 1 hit KO you" bullcrap, cause Sephiroth is immune to "death" spells and attacks, and skills (Death meaning 1hitko)
I wasn't going to respond to this because the challenge was too easy. Here's my party (assuming max = 6):

Originally posted by "bamthedoc"
Okay, here are the list of attacks I use turn one:

Start with 160 spirit (max 200)

Vyse: Skull Shield (0 dmg from phys attacks and auto counter attack for party, 5 spirit)
Aika: Delta Shield (cancels out all magic attacks targeting party, 4 spirit)
Fina: Lunar Blessing (bestows regen on party, 18 spirit)
Gilder: Aura of Denial (cancels out negative status effects to party, 3 spirit)
Drachma: Spirit Charge (charges party spirit at double his normal charge, charges 40 spirit)
Usagi/SM: Spirit Use Attack (21 Spirit, power: Will--999 target party for 1/4 max damage to single target)

+40

At the beginning of my next turn I charge to 200 (160 charge per turn).

~~EDIT~~
Skull Shield, Delta Shield, Aura of Denial, and Lunar Blessing all auto cast at beginning of the turn and stay put until next round.
Need anymore info? Refer to Page 1 for more of my quotes, including a comment on Seph.

~~EDIT~~
Or do you want Link in the party? I win either way. If Cloud can beat Seph, I can.
/\
Insult to Cloud, if you can't tell. I can easily find stronger/better RPG heroes.

Later! I'm out!
BAM the DOC

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ok, I have no idea what the hell all that is. Spirit and all that crap...Must be something from RPing, but whatever. The fact still remains that if you cant 1hit KO someone, and the 9999 dmg limit per hit is on, not to mention the character has over 100k life, and Full Cure, along with infinite mana...Chew on that.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Stale-mate? I don't think so. My second turn I'll use Prophecy and get a free round, then charge 160, wash, rinse, repeat. What will Seph do? Wait till HP is critical while he either physically or magically attacks and sees it cancels and countered. I'm doing AT LEAST 9,999 damage per round (and that's with one character). Then, when Seph is at Critical HP...well...that's the round he dies. Why? I don't have to have Drachma charge. Instead... well... Let's just take a look:

He could cast Eternia (instant death or massive damage) costing 1 MP and 15+ spirit, or I could not even bring Drachma in and take Enrique instead. I then use Judgement, and I'm doing 2x 9,999 damage per round. That's just two people attacking. If you do decide to use full-cure, I could just all out attack. Seph is immune to instant death, but not Stone. Why? Stone doesn't kill you and won't end combat. You still have to kill a Stoned opponent, and there is a chance to come out of that. Of course, I could always use Prophecy when I realize your at critical. There, Seph is dead faster than I can squish an ant.

Next!

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
Actually, it depends on what kind of stone, and which game you refered to for that, cause in FF7, after about 30-60 secs, you turn to stone and are basicly dead....

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Actually Sephiroth is immune to all status effects other than Regen/Sield.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I figured as much. Bosses tend to have that cheap little "immune to effects" thing. Oh well, Lunar Glyph doesn't do much damage, so why rely on it. Prophecy is my trump card that equals victory.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Now, what happens when Sephiroth uses that move...totally forgot the name of it, but it puts the full party in

Frog
Silence
Sleep
Confuse
Poison
Mute

Now what?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
To end this arguement I would use Jet Enduro and equip the Violator Gear with all the personal skill point on him. Let out all the ammo, then use a Full Carrot and max out my FP. Whoever he fights does some damage, then he uses Gatling which does about 400 + 400 + 400 + 46000. I win!

On the serious note though, Cloud would own all... End of story, Link castes Nayru's Love then Cloud gets really pissed... Then comes the Limit Break, and when the shield wears off anyone within a 70 mile radius will be replaced with a small pile of ashes :D.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Originally posted by SouLeSS-AngeL
Now, what happens when Sephiroth uses that move...totally forgot the name of it, but it puts the full party in

Frog
Silence
Sleep
Confuse
Poison
Mute

Now what?
Did you read my posts? No? Okay... Three little words:

Aura of Denial.

Why? It negates all negative status effects.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'm aware you said that. But that takes a turn to cast, correct? If I can remember right, Sephiroth always gets the first attack...Now what?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hello? Are you there? Autocast! Even if he gets to go first, any spell that is autocast at the beginning of the turn no matter what can go off before Seph can attack, then it's based on speed. If a final boss always gets to go first, you can bet he's nigh impossible to beat.

FYI: Mute only affects magic spells. Super Moves (using Spirit) aren't affected by that. I can just Lunar Wind the other effects away, anyway.

Oh, and to repeat the flaw in your arguement... If Seph gets to attack first, the order still is:

Chose Spells, Moves, and/or Attacks
Autocast Spells or Moves
Seph
Others based on Speed
Charge (for Spirit based Moves)
Repeat...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Did you neglect to mention that it has autocast, or did I just miss over that part? BTW, In the state that the spell puts you, there's nothing you can do other than Item, Attack, and defend. Even super moves (Limit breaks, from FFVII) can't be used. So then, that must rule out Lunar Wind.

But seriously, did you actually mention that Lunar Wind was autocast, or did I just miss the part where you said that.