WWIII Scenario

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
in the world 57% of humans are woman. all the battles are fought by men and males usually die alot more/ that leaves 43% at least 30-50% have to be eligable to fight so there should be alot more than 12%

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
What you all forgot to mention, is during that time, everyone was gung-ho, and brought up to fight for their country. Their really wasn't any antiwar movement back then, that only started during the Vietnam War. So those numbers are probably dead on.

I remember hearing stories from my friends grandfather who served in World War II when I was young, and he said he faked his age to get in. So in that respect, add a few for the age 17 or so and minus the disabled, that should be fight on.

I am still in amazment that AZN_FLEA can actually make sence let alone make a good point about the percentage of male to female ration. Good job, and please keep it up. It's amazing how much repect you can get when you sound and act intelligent.

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well haha im never gona get anyrespect but russia has alot more men then america actualy russian has alot more of everything but its not as good as americas

oo someone said this onse cuantity is its own cuality!

thats how russian won ww2 they had so much stuff to throw at the germans!100 000 t34 tanks were made in ww2!only like 50 000 shermans were made and those were pices of shit

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Cossak you are wrong, population of Russia is less then that of America's we have 144 million people while they have 298 million. Also our stuff is better in many ways, like SU-47, or T-95, but we don't have as much of it, so basically you got everything wrong.[/glow]

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kuzmich
[glow=red]Cossak you are wrong, population of Russia is less then that of America's we have 144 million people while they have 298 million. Also our stuff is better in many ways, like SU-47, or T-95, but we don't have as much of it, so basically you got everything wrong.[/glow]
And yet another attempt to turn a thread into Russia vs. America. Gj

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude kusmich ther is maybe 5 t 95s and m talking about the 80s russian now is a weak pice o crap now they have like 10000 freaking t 72 and like 10 000 t 80s and 90s thats like 20 000 tanks vs americas 5000 abrams and dude um like russia doesnt have the economy to support anything pretty much the only thing thats ceeping chine from envading russian is all the nukes they have even the freakin ballistic subs that havent been out to see in 5 years are still a threat cuzz they can lunch icbm from ther freking bay and russia is selling akula 2s to china!!! those are better then old la class subs(not the new onse! the old onse)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Wrong again Russian economy is growing, and we are making such superior tanks as T-90s and plains SU-37s, soon we'll be making T-95s and Su-47, they are better then their western alternatives. Then was the last time you been to Russia? It not so poor right now as it was in 1996, we are getting back on our feet.[/glow]

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude ok heres the american military budget 300billion russian 12 billion

dude ya sure t 95 is alot better then abrams but they arent making many !seriously dude during the hight of the cold war russia had 353 operational submarines america had like 114
now ther dismantelng like all ther subs and selling them too
and dude it might be growing not very fast though

oh and dude also russia is making the best helicopters black shark ka 50 and ka 52 with 2 ppl in it also the mi 28n and still they have a shit load of old mi 24 wich are still etter then the apache
oh dude t 90 isnt superior to abrams but the numbers always win cuzz russia has 20 000 tanks t 72 t 80 and t 90s
and what do u think russia doesnt keep its old equipment afcorse they do russia was alawys about numbers !!thats how they won ww2
oh dude i bet u that russia isnt gona make many of anything new becouse it costs alot money ther military budget is only 12 billion and i bet its more like 7 after all the generals take their share of money for whatever reson and russia doesnt realy wanna seem like the mean giant image of the cold war actualy russia has never realy attaked anyone everytime someone invades russia and they kik ther ass so all russia needs i to ceep all their nukes functional

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Yes T-90 has some advantages over Abrams. Also we are growing fast 7.3% growth per year. Don't forget that Mig-29s are better then F-15/16. And don't forget that russian submarine fleet is still pretty big, although i think they should move the mediteranian fleet and combine it with pacific or atlantic one. I mean who are we gonna fight in medeteranean? Turkey? Then was the last time you been to Russia?[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
All good things come to an end like you said, your increase rate will probably fal to something around 2-3%

by the way, what growing companies are in russia? maybe i should invest in one of them ^_^

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the last time i was in russia was 3 years ago oh and dude im 13 just so u know

okay but americas subs are much quiter the only real threat sub was the typhoon class with the multi hull desighn ther were only 6 of them made and 5 are already decomitioned

AND DUDE im saying that russias land forces are much superior to that of americas becouse they have more of it!!!!!! it doesnt realy matter if its not as good as americas or better still 20 000 modern bmts vs abrams u know whod win and russias generals are much smarter all becouse the school system in america realy suks and i do know becouse if u compared russian school to americas russian school is like 5 time harder

ok heres what russia is better then usa not becouse its better or somthing but becouse it has more stuff
tanks
helicopters
submarines(only if they dont decomission any more becouse the diesel subs can easyly sink even the best la class sub all they have to do is lie on the bottom with all systems on stand by then just detect a sub and shoot it
air force i dono but its defenatly alot bigger dude dont forget russia is all about QUANTITY!not quality like america!

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by thebastardsword
All good things come to an end like you said, your increase rate will probably fal to something around 2-3%

by the way, what growing companies are in russia? maybe i should invest in one of them ^_^
[glow=red]Yukos is pretty unstable right now. But if you wanna invest in any business at all in west in a company called Parnas Holding. Its the biggest grocery products producer in Russia, it delivers salami to Kremlin. Also they sell women's underware, and have few restauratns in St.Petersburg and Moscow.

And to cossak. We are also about quality. Our subs, plains and tanks are dominating world markets. You know why? Because they are so damn good. We have three typhoon subs still in service. Each carries 25 nuclear warheads one of each contains 10 nuclear rockets each equiped with a target locking system.[/glow]

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i read that only one was still operational but okay and also egypt stopped buying from russia and turkey as well and therr are only 2 competitors in the subs only russia and us cuzz everyone else has only a couple nuke subs and russias subs are cheaper also dude ah dammit i forgot what i wasgona say

oh ya!i remember now the shkval torpedo!that torpedo makes all of americas submarines pretty much worth less becouse now 1 american sun even the best la class will be destroyed if it fires on a russian sub that has a shkval torpedo it uses a thing called super cavitation and has a range of about 10 000yards and it travels at around 270kmh u think it isnt possible but it is! if somthing travels fast enough under water it creates a buble of air around the objekt so only a little p[art of the torpedo is actualy tuchnig the water and that makes it have very lil friction so its hella fast!

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
u still arguing? the USA will destroy every country if they will but they will need some allies too. their planes can annihilate any city in a few raids and they are practically indestructible. US should stop military and give other countries a chance in the military scene

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kuzmich
[glow=red] Don't forget that Mig-29s are better then F-15/16.[/glow]

One note, the F-16's are not Americas premiere figher planes anymore. That role has been moved over to the F/A-18. The F-16 is still more widely used, and still effective, and could stand a good chance versus a Mig, but it has been around for a couple decades and is rather antiquated. However, an upgraded F-15E can easily hang with the Mig-29 and any other fighter.

Not to mention if we can ever get the F/A-22 off the ground. That plane kicks ass.

We have three typhoon subs still in service. Each carries 25 nuclear warheads one of each contains 10 nuclear rockets each equiped with a target locking system.
That sounds a bit similar to America's SSBN. Our Trident Missile subs are as good as any.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]You are forgeting that our migs also keep being upgraded, right now they are 3.5 times as efficient as they were then they were first made.Migs own F-15s, F-16s. Also we are switching to our SU-27s, they own F-18s, and soon we will have Su-47 out and it will own your F-22.[/glow]

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Su-27's do not "own" F-18's by any stretch of the imagination. :(
Migs and F-15's are considered by most to be nearly equal. :\

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
IMO America is lagging a bit in the dog fighting area, were too dependent on missiles these days. I would disagree with the Mig and Eagle being "equal". If you have the best pilots flying both the Mig will most likely out menuver, and a F-15 a bit, but not anything drastic. Meanwhile, firepower is almost exact. Out of the two I do feel the Mig unfortunitly is a bit better fighter jet.

The F-16, may be "antiquated" but non the less still effective. I do love the design and aww inspiring power of the F/A-22 simply amazing. That will set the standard for the new era of miltary aviation.