WWIII Scenario

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That is true, China has the worlds largest standing army; i.e.
Yeah, I don't think South Korea could of got hell of a bigger army since the last I checked China had the largest. I don't expect a country that has more than 2 billion people to have less people in the military than say a country that has closer to only 300 million (America).
However, they are not the most technologically advanced military,
No shit. :)
but they are getting more advanced quickly
The main weakness that everyone seems to point out is that China has not much way of transporting them troops so they automatically assume that it would attack a neighbouring country in ww3. Hell they could use converted civilian planes if they wanted/had to. I'm not saying it would be effective or ideal but China would be able to transport it's troops if it had to. If they had to get the there a few at a time.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Chinese might be a threat pretty quickly, they are buying all the Russian technology they can including our new generation of Aircraft carriers and fighter plains. Although all our export models lack in effectivness compared to the models we keep for ourselves, Su-37 and 47 are still superior plains.[/glow]

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Nah, they are likely to ally with you, I hate to quote myself but hell I'm gonnma do it anyway.
Russian and Chinese ties are increasing, "Although the summit meeting between Russia and the United States this past week provided few if any answers about a continued peace between the two nations, relations between China and Russia are moving ahead at gripping speed." http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=2000/6/8/200001

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You know china has the largest populatuoin cuz of the emperor or president wanted to prepare for ww3. china is a major threat to US the US ha better firepower but if china gets muslim allies then the US is gunna have sum trouble. the only problem with china is transportation. it is gunna be hell transporting all them soldiers.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow, you can make sense.

yeah, china has manpower, and theyre a formidable ground force. but they are no real threat to america as they have no way to reach our shores. their navy doesnt stand a chance against ours... and their air force doesnt stand a chance against ours.. if they want to get soldiers to our borders it looks like theyre gonna have to swim :p

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lights
Americans did not win the war by themselves, any fool that thinks that is a... fool. However, neither di the USSR win the war by themselves.

As for who had the greatest influence to the end of the war? Well, Normandy (Which wasnt just Americans, though most) and the Atomic bombs did a LOT towards the end of the war, causing a sooner end. Not that just those two events completely balanced the hundreds of skirmishes and battles the USSR fought with Germany, but it did end the war sooner. So... that can go either way, but it is still a stupid arguement. The ALLIES won the war, not a single country.

And Hitler was a TERRIBLE military commander, absolutely terrible. Anything he planned or coordinated was a horrible failure. His ideas were pathetic.

That is true, China has the worlds largest standing army; i.e. they have the most manpower. However, they are not the most technologically advanced military, but they are getting more advanced quickly. Thought I'd clear that up. :)

As for WWIII, I believe it will either start in the Far East or Middle East, so it will definantly start from some place in Asia. It could be becuase of Korea's nukes or the middle eastern oil, I dunno. :\
Well I'm glad someone agrees with me that Hitler was a horrible Military commander. He helped the allies more than he helped Germany. America is the most technologically advanced country with the most advanced military, but then again when you look at Iraq, well...... Let's just put it this way, if WW3 broke out, once again this is assuming if ground troops are used, I wouldn't want Geroge Bush at the helm.

China can be a formidable threat if they were more technologically advanced. They have a whole lot of people in there.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
first may I say, thanks to Vanilla and Oger, for finally having a intelligent debate about this thread here. Much respect to both of you.

As far as I know from family that came from china, a good percentage of the numbers of people in the chinese military is off. Yes they do have a huge number militarily, but, they are off. Case in point, most of the military study college in the United States. While here they get visas to stay here. Go back to china and defect to the states to avoid being in the army. My grandfather, and two cousins have done this. As far as status is concerned they are/ or were listed as MIA, defectors, or KIA. This is still going on till this day, so if you add this into the figures and multiply this by whatever number the percentage of misled status goes up drasticly. Told to me by my grandfather, he stated once, that after living in the states for three years, he was still listed as MIA in the chinese military. Yes this does count into the numbers. Add to this that their is many chinese that leave and go to Korea, Japan, and Vietnam to escape the rule of the chinese empire. The numbers start to blur a bit.

Secondly by no means is the US air power small, I meant to state that we depend most of our air to air combat on missles and technology, rather then good old dogfighting. This is where a good majority of the other countires are stronger then us.

To all who is stating whoever won or lost a war, you are all wrong their is no winners EVER! Everyone in a war looses, weather it is people, economy, technology, respect, what have you everyone looses.

Hitler, was indeed a smart man, misled, but none the less smart. Military master ........ HELL NO!
He was in the end, enveloped by the thoughts that he was superior, he lost sight of what was the right thing to do, and took control of the major choices and didn't think things though.

FLEA nice to see you can actually talk normal and intelligently. I wasn't sure this was actually possible. Do me a favor and please wise up, your making the rest of us asians look like idiots. No wonder their is so many asian flame threads in here.

Vanilla, Oger, I would love to see a WW3 senerio from both of you, if possible.

Lastly weather you are for or against the war in Iraq please support the troops, remember it was not they who chose to go to war.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by vanilla_ice_cream
Well I'm glad someone agrees with me that Hitler was a horrible Military commander.
Not a single person said he wasn't can't you read?
He helped the allies more than he helped Germany.
That is ****ing bullshit, he revived Germany, ended the need to take a wheel barrow of currency to buy anything. He did a lot for that country without him they might of not had a real military to fight with.
China can be a formidable threat if they were more technologically advanced. They have a whole lot of people in there.
Every person in the thread has said that, and they all mention China's weakness of lack of tranportation after me......
first may I say, thanks to Vanilla and Oger, for finally having a intelligent debate about this thread here. Much respect to both of you
You say some who hasn't posted in this thread and someone who keeps argueing with himself had a intellegent debate, you sound like radix.
Hitler, was indeed a smart man, misled, but none the less smart. Military master ........ HELL NO!
Why won't people stop stating the obvious.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
dude lay off hitler. his country lost a huge shitload in the first war of course he would want revenge and maybe blind fury blinded him from thinking out the plans more carefully. can sum1 explain why you would want prisoners? they just take up food and service. they are a waste of time space and money. id just kill every prisoner i have if i was hitler. there is no way china would win against the US if they challenged each other. the US have allies while china is on its own.(south korea and japan is an ally of america i think) as for the f**king terrorists they are playing a huge gamble. they might succed in destroying US's economy or they will fail miserably.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
prisoners are free labor if you have something for them to do...... and if you start killing prisoners you better be willing to let your prisoners in enemy hands die. not to mention after the war you dont want to have to deal with a bunch of trials for prisoner mistreatment...

even if you win the war its rare that a country is completely lost in a war. usually they just surrender and give up whatever they were fighting over, lose some land, money, ect. so you still have to deal with the international community after the war. so you want to only do things in battle you can get away with.

japan and south korea are americas allies, yes. but japan has near NO military, and south korea is really just a country were using to station troops in and keep north korea in check...

china would lose the war because they have no chance of taking the fight to us. we could just bomb the shit out of them and send in troops after. they would have to face the american navy and airforce if they wanted to bomb or send troops in to attack us. they couldnt do it.. but they probably could hold off for awhile against an american invasion.. not much they could do against the bombing as air supiority is easily given to america, and we could soften them up pretty good and send in the marines to mop up...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
I liked this suggestion by my old history teacher

"bomb the 25 biggest cities of china, not like itd be any worse than what happend durring the great step forward(economical movement)"

id like to see the chinese will to fight after taht

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]There is a little problem. The chinese won't wait for your missiles to hit them, they will send their own missiles, and then its death for you too.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
of course we only have an anti missile program that would drop the missles before they even reached half way to hawaii. Oh btw, we americans like hitting asap, and would have more than enough stealth bombers on those cities before the chinese know whats going on.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I think the chinese will notice their houses being blown up, China is a big country you can't take out all at once, also antimissile program doesn't guarantee a hundred percent succesful destruction of the missile.Also you should know that in Russia we have the same program you have, it was created in mid 80s by joint USSR/US operation, we both got the final version.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i think the chinese would only notice their houses blowing up if they actually saw it. You really think USAF is retared huh? we would really miss all major powerplants because we are idiots. We missed the power in iraq in the last war didnt we?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I don't know. Did you? I don't know much about Iraqie war exept that Bush is an asshole, and americans are the bad guys who invaded a peaceful country who didn't threaten them in any way, for nothing.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wtf? dont bring your opinion on the war, i was saying about how they did the initial bombing run and knocked out a lot of power in iraq. i never insinuated on how you liked the war.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]That was Iraq, China is a lot more powerful, they can have antiaircraft guns and PVOs surroundign their cities, shootingdown your bombers.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
wow, you have absolutely no concept of stealth bombers do you? it would take ground to air missiles to take down the stealt bombers, and even then the missiles would have problems.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
any war we get into will start off like iraq did. we jumped in with air raids to knock out power and "decapitate" the country right off the bat, before they know whats going on. by the time they know what hit them its too late and the stealth bombers are getting the hell out.

it may sound like a pussy way to fight, but it sure as hell minimizes american casualties.

unless were attacked... but we have oceans. they would have to bring in aircraft carriers to reach us.. and we would definately see aircraft carriers on sattellites.

we have military bases stationed all over the world.