WWIII Scenario

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Alright, alright calm down, i believe you. Although i still think that measurment countrie's military strength can only be succesful in an actual war situation.[/glow]

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
link doesnt work X_X

but where do you normally look to find this info anyways? i always spend like an hour to jsut find what i want to say yet it seem like your really good at it lights

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kuzmich said:
[glow=red]Alright, alright calm down, i believe you. Although i still think that measurment countrie's military strength can only be succesful in an actual war situation.[/glow]
And I agree with you. But remember, the Iraqi military was and is one of the most experienced militaries around. They have been constantly fighting for decades, for centuries. At the same time, they had a very large force. Add both together and you get a strong military. Just one that wasnt strong enough to withstand the invasion of 38 countries..

link doesnt work X_X

but where do you normally look to find this info anyways? i always spend like an hour to jsut find what i want to say yet it seem like your really good at it lights
Yea, sorry about that link. It was to a PowerPoint Presentation, but apparently I screwed something up with it. =\ Try this... www.vpul.upenn.edu/nrotc/ ns102/presentations/Lesson 20.ppt

I just google search and go to sites that I know will have information. The trick is to know how to look. ;) Use good key words. For instance "iraq + 4th strongest military + gulf war". It brought up a couple sites..

*Well.. link still doesnt work.. I dont know what to say..

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well remember that we praticly whiped out his air force in dog fights and stuff and they did start to launch scud missles to other countries. they should have launched them at allied strongpoints. however remember our tanks were better. besides saddam wasted such a great stragist. he pretty much hoped that large numbers would win any war and kinda wanted to do the human wave battles

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
are you still arguing about this? USA will annihilate any country that makes war with it and becuz of the allies eg brits france... the US have extra extra firepower. nothing can stand in her way