WWIII Scenario

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by mega_monsta
and if your an american then your biased yourself you stupid ****

Then again, who isn't biased when it comes to defending one own country?

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
me the uk sucks, i think if all the EU countrys joined forces they could take on america, better air force and naval force tbh

and their troops are just a bunch of brain washed hicks cowboys really, most of them.... anyone see the video of the tank running over a car that theese grunts said was carrying stolen wood and it turned out it was just a taxi and this guys like only possestion it was on ebaums world i think... they shot at it and everything, that is organized.... **** me

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and their troops are just a bunch of brain washed hicks cowboys really, most of them

You'd be wrong there, captain.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
even when they blow up british tanks.......

I don't understand what you just said in the slightest...

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
i'm tierd and cant think propperly at the momment, but bassicly there was something in the papers and on the news about american troops attacking british troops by mistake or something i cant see it being an easy mistake to make, mind you it is the media and probbably coated in lies, cnt see it being such a good idea myself. anyway, i ment it seems like the troops are like cowboys not that they all are

' i dont really care about the whole would would in a war sittuation because i dont acctully want any war, not an unjust one anyway

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Blade
Because English pwns Russian.

Also, the USA if it was in war with Russia, no help or anything, USA would win, hands down.
About your first remark, seens Russian is a much more complexed language and a language that you can use to express much more then with english, you are wrong, Russian pwns english. US would probably loose if it ever went to war with Russia, i mean common we would nuke your asses very easily, US gonna loose a couple of million soldiers and run away like coward with their tales behind their legs. I see you stopped thinking logically a couple of threads back, too bad for you, go back to Asylum you not smart enough for a debate.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorozok
About your first remark, seens Russian is a much more complexed language and a language that you can use to express much more then with english, you are wrong, Russian pwns english. US would probably loose if it ever went to war with Russia, i mean common we would nuke your asses very easily, US gonna loose a couple of million soldiers and run away like coward with their tales behind their legs. I see you stopped thinking logically a couple of threads back, too bad for you, go back to Asylum you not smart enough for a debate.

If English isn't complex, then why the hell are you struggling to even make sense? Yeah, Russia would nuke us first. :rolleyes

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
You cant say the thought of russia launching nukes aint an impossiblity, anyway what reason do they have to attack america? and i think with GW bush in power pretty much the stupidest of things could happen E.g "war on terror" HAHA what a ****ing joke.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If English isn't complex, then why the hell are you struggling to even make sense? Yeah, Russia would nuke us first. :rolleyes
Hey its not my language, try speak Russian. We would nuke you if you would start winning the war, and that would never happen, cause you never gonna win a war against us, we are toocommited to protecting our motherland.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey its not my language, try speak Russian. We would nuke you if you would start winning the war, and that would never happen, cause you never gonna win a war against us, we are toocommited to protecting our motherland.

Wow, that was a load of bullshit. Please go get a fourth grade education and come back here.

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
Hey its not my language, try speak Russian. We would nuke you if you would start winning the war
what is your first language then? slight feeling that it aint english.

anyway thats not really the point is it, we could sit here all night saying russia could or could not nuke the US and who would win blah blah blah, i want to know do either of you acctully think there would be a world war 3

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, that was a load of bullshit. Please go get a fourth grade education and come back here.
Why? I am already in 11th gread, fluid in two languages and trust me am a lot smarter then you. Go shoot yourself, there is no future for you, you are too dumb and hopeless.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why? I am already in 11th gread, fluid in two languages and trust me am a lot smarter then you. Go shoot yourself, there is no future for you, you are too dumb and hopeless.

Too smart for me.:rolleyes I'm fluent in two languages as well and I don't suck at spelling, like you.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's 5 in the morning, and i haven't slept yet, what do you expect. Anyway, son, still i am smarter then you, a simple fact, i lived in US for 3 years, then i went back and let me tell you compared to Russian one your educational system is nothing, its just too weak, you learn stuff in 9th grade we in Russia learn in 7th. Too bad for you.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's 5 in the morning, and i haven't slept yet, what do you expect. Anyway, son, still i am smarter then you, a simple fact, i lived in US for 3 years, then i went back and let me tell you compared to Russian one your educational system is nothing, its just too weak, you learn stuff in 9th grade we in Russia learn in 7th. Too bad for you.

It's a shame you haven't learned of AP courses or private schools. Also, each state is different. You are definatly a lot dumber than I am, so please take your argument elsewhere. Perhaps a dog would best suit your... "debating abilities."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Very funny, an american who is by defenition dumb as a stone tells me that he is smarter. Sorry son, but you gonna have to wake up and face the reality, i heard of AP classes, i took one, still they are nothing compared to what we have in Russia, and i was in North Carolina, which isn't the last of the states, or atleast i heard so. Maybe then you get older you get a bit smarter, for now you are a retard, too bad for you. I think you should follow your own advice, but dogs would be too smart for you, its better if you just keep quiet until you get smarter, if you do, which is unlikely. American thinking that he is my intellectual equal, ha ha, you might be a comedian one day.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Very funny, an american who is by defenition dumb as a stone tells me that he is smarter. Sorry son, but you gonna have to wake up and face the reality, i heard of AP classes, i took one, still they are nothing compared to what we have in Russia, and i was in North Carolina, which isn't the last of the states, or atleast i heard so. Maybe then you get older you get a bit smarter, for now you are a retard, too bad for you. I think you should follow your own advice, but dogs would be too smart for you, its better if you just keep quiet until you get smarter, if you do, which is unlikely. American thinking that he is my intellectual equal, ha ha, you might be a comedian one day.

You lose right there. You have your information wrong... With the dog, you won't be mistaking stupid mistakes like that I would hope. PWNED GG NO RE