WWIII Scenario

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm, think cyborgs. A cross between human and machine that allows humans to react faster, run faster, hold their breath for HOURS underwater or anywhere else, their bodies would be able to proccess foods better and allow maximum use of the food, in fact, the army right now is working on a chip-like hardware that injects life sustaining nutrients into the body. If that is ever made, armies could march on for days, weeks, maybe even months without stopping. Nano technology will bring the best things money can buy. And virtually ANYONE could become a cyborg. Which means major corporations with their abundance of money could easily mass an army to protect interests. Corporations would soon grow to enormous sizes. So big, that governments wont have the power to police the corporations. Buisness empires will emerge.

As with any great invention, a great misuse can and will be made that will cause the death of millions. Nuclear technology, it can power space ships and millions of homes. but, it can also destroy millions of homes in another way.

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh yes i have been watching too many animes...seeing how i watch 2 anime's daily and thats it. two episodes...well, the thing i watch the most is technology and history(and thats only occasionaly because im losing some interest in tv). Do i like war? no. I can really tell that your no older than 12 mega monsta. You obviously havnt taken any major world history classes, civics, or economy classes.

DO you believe that space technology may one day bring war? war for space colonies?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
from what i see, india or china are to be the next world powers. Russia wouldnt really be a threat if we were fighting them (we as in the US) and im sure the US and their allies would win basically because we are the strongest nation in the world.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by DwarfSpirits
hmm, think cyborgs. A cross between human and machine that allows humans to react faster, run faster, hold their breath for HOURS underwater or anywhere else, their bodies would be able to proccess foods better and allow maximum use of the food, in fact, the army right now is working on a chip-like hardware that injects life sustaining nutrients into the body. If that is ever made, armies could march on for days, weeks, maybe even months without stopping. Nano technology will bring the best things money can buy. And virtually ANYONE could become a cyborg. Which means major corporations with their abundance of money could easily mass an army to protect interests. Corporations would soon grow to enormous sizes. So big, that governments wont have the power to police the corporations. Buisness empires will emerge.

As with any great invention, a great misuse can and will be made that will cause the death of millions. Nuclear technology, it can power space ships and millions of homes. but, it can also destroy millions of homes in another way.

I want to see a source for your shit about the army. My dads rather high up in the army and im going to ask him abuot this shit. If a 12 year old knows about it im sure he would too...

http://www.nano.gov

thats the official US nanotechnology site place... and they mention nothing of military use of it.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Akule
from what i see, india or china are to be the next world powers. Russia wouldnt really be a threat if we were fighting them (we as in the US) and im sure the US and their allies would win basically because we are the strongest nation in the world.
Of course Russia would be a threat, there are 144 million people there, and enough Guns to supply everyone, and we got more advanced plains, tanks and missiles than you.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
You're far far too disorganized and your military is nothing compared to the us. As for the advanced plains and the like show me sources because i doubt that. Sure, you'd probably fight a good fight but russia really cant compete with the US right n ow.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Otmorozok
Read this:
http://www.cdi.org/russia/313-9.cfm

Notice how that is a Russian news site. It's not like they'd say something like, "OMG AMERICA PWNS OUR FACES WITH SHOVELS BECAUSE WE SUXXORCISE!111!" Who the hell bashes their own country when comparing it to another one? Nobody unless they're mentally challenged.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
SO they have better plains. Their ground troops are nothing compared to the US, their organization isnt nearly as good and theres no argument as to who would win in a war. The fact is the USA.

And i dont really like that one source because its a biased news site.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
CDI is not Russian news, besides its not our generals saying stuff its Pentagon. Now to Akule there is no fact, because there was no war, no one would win, you start winning we nuke you, we start winning you nuke us. Russian army is in state of reformation, more and more professional soldiers replace the drafted once, Russian soldier even a drafted one gets much more combat experience then most US soldiers, you heared about war with Chechnya? Well most of our soldiers are getting experience not by simulations but by actualy combat. And we invented the best assault rifle in the world, AM-94, no backdraft.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
CDI is not Russian news, besides its not our generals saying stuff its Pentagon.

Two things wrong with your post, buddy. The first one is in the attachment. The second being that the Pentagon never said anything. Why you ask? Because it's a ****ing building.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Question if it is a Russian sight then why the hell is it not in Russian? Second it is an american sight, just specializes in observation of Russian region, there is similar sight for europe. Sorry about Pentagon thing, let me restate, one of the high ranking people who works there said that, and it wasn't his own opinion but a tested fact, your own military tested it.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Question if it is a Russian sight then why the hell is it not in Russian?

Because English pwns Russian.

Second it is an american sight, just specializes in observation of Russian region, there is similar sight for europe.
Show me where it says that.

Sorry about Pentagon thing, let me restate, one of the high ranking people who works there said that, and it wasn't his own opinion but a tested fact, your own military tested it.
Yes, let's all state our own weaknesses and faults! That way some random country can come in and exploit them and kick our ass.

Also, the USA if it was in war with Russia, no help or anything, USA would win, hands down.

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
Originally posted by Akule
SO they have better plains. Their ground troops are nothing compared to the US, their organization isnt nearly as good and theres no argument as to who would win in a war. The fact is the USA.

And i dont really like that one source because its a biased news site.
So where is your evidence ?

and if your an american then your biased yourself you stupid ****