WWIII Scenario

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If it were to save lives, like what America did to Japan, they would, I'm sure of it...Unless they're heartless bastards

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Those nukes could wipe out most of a city, these nukes today can take out more than a city. Save lives with the power of a nuke? Nah. Now that most World powers have nukes it'll just be Mutually Assured Destruction.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
But if it got a point where an all out invasion would occur to lets say England, it would be smarter for the attacker to just nuke and wipe them out, rather than lose millions of their own men (and women) on top of all the british...I'm aware it would be MAD, but thats just the shit we deal with now a days, isnt it?

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Replying from a military stand point, war as we have known it has drastically changed sine 2001. Turn on your TV, open a newspaper, magazine, or talk to anyone who was older 10, and you will know how vulnerable every country is right now to terrorism. If to say anyone was to attack a terrorist "Cell" what certainties would be able to stop someone who has no bearing on life of self or others. The closest we have seen to this was the kamakazies in Vietnam, but now they are on our own soil, in our neiborhoods, looking like you or I. Everyday more and more are joining terrorist orgaizations. We as a nation are in a state of panic, waiting in fear of not if, but when we will be attacked again. It is only a matter of time before some idiot finds a loophole in our protection. America as a whole is too powerful to be left alone to terrorism and its like. What I have seen over in Iraq is horrible, kids younger then ten years of age, shooting at american soilders, and of course we had to retaliate. Yes I mean killing a child. How do you fight this with any true effect? You can't. Granted not everyone there is a terrorist, and not every terrorist is of middle eastern decent. A majority of these terrorists are believe it or not, asian. A third of americans are asian my self included. Your question is, what would world war three be like. Welcome to the beginning of it. If you love this country like I do support it in any way you know how. As I write this their is a threat level increase on the news for NYC mainly, but all of us are fighting for our lives one way or another, weather its our way of life, what we believe to be just and right, or if its just simply to live life as we did before 9/11. Who do you fight when everyone looks like you or I. We are in an age of fear. Today may be our last live it like it is. Live it to the fullest. God help us.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Ok now that I have said that here is my scenario. Sorry to instill panic but its very plausable. What has happened already everyone knows, 9/11 happened we as americans struck back. Then attacked Iraq. As a result many middle eastern people have left their homeland and moved to America, England, Asian, and every other contenent. Lets say while doing so, newly trained terrorists with clean records, no ties to anyone, and no bearing on human life, have gotten threw to all these countries and continents. Each country looks at them as just refugees, no real threat. They are also known as sleeper cells, they wait unnoticed, until the order is given. One day in the near future, that order is given. The cells awaken and in every major power country their is cemical warfare, dirtybombs, car bombs, trains blowing up and derailing, plains explode slamming into skyscrappers and major building of mass concragation, people suddenly get sick and quickly die on crew ships like vacation liners, major bridges explode, tunnels under water crumble, total and mass hysteria, across the world. Before and military power is mobilized in these nations its over and their is no one to arrest, no one to kill, no one to save, they are all dead. Every country is on lock down, united powers of America, England, Russia and everyone else that was struck by these acts decied, on the last possible thing to do is to have military rule. Since a terrorist can be of any nationality their is no real suspected nation or culture to control or blame. As time goes on and things get worse, someone gets nervious and pushes the button, its aimed at the middle east. Iraq is now a parking lot. Ratiation fallout spreads threwout 20,000 miles everything living within the area will die slowly and painfully. Innocents are dead. For decades and generations, the nation that launched the warheads will be known as a killing nation. As this is happening, Korea in the later months of 2001 have started to build nukes, fears that they might be next due to their huge numbers in terroristic organizations launches theirs at the powers. Six nukes spread far enough over the world can cause fallout for all life to end. All life is gone. No winners, all loosers. All to prove that someone was right and someone was wrong. War is faught over 3 things. Religion, land, and or money/power. All of these will be our undoing. Now how likely does that sound. Think about it and wonder if it is possible.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: WWIII Scenario

Originally posted by B)ushid(o
If Japan entered a war in their militaristic state today, they would fall like France fell in World War 2.

Like amrtin said, the outcome would be dependent on the Alliances.

I'll just make a somewhat random scenario:

If it was something like The United States, Britain, and Australia vs. France, Russia, China, and Germany then it'd be hard to say, but probably the first alliance because The United States probably has the strongest military out of the contenders, and has the advantage of being further away from many of the other countries (Russia's close, but the closest major city is probably Vladivostok.

Britain can hold its own against most of the European Nations individually, but it might not be able to hold its own against France and Germany.

Russia and China are probably the strongest out of the Second Alliance and both can hold their own against the United States well. China's military has been well kept and their Army has many, many troops. The Russian military isn't doing well, but if and when Russia's economystarts doing better their newer firearms and weaponry will replace their current equipment. China's military is basically the same as Russia's, but isn't in a slump. If Russia's military doesn't get revigorated then The United States would win easily and China wouldn't be much harder, because of help from Australia. France and Germany would fall easily against the combined efforts of The United States, Britain, and Australia.

If everyone starts using nuclear weapons then both countries win or lose depending on your view.

Well, there's one scenario.
It is a good scenario exept for one thing, Germany, GB, and France are in European Union, they can never have a war bitween themselves. Besides no one would start a WW3 everyone is afraid of getting nuked.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Re: WWIII Scenario

Originally posted by B)ushid(o
If Japan entered a war in their militaristic state today, they would fall like France fell in World War 2.

Like amrtin said, the outcome would be dependent on the Alliances.

I'll just make a somewhat random scenario:

If it was something like The United States, Britain, and Australia vs. France, Russia, China, and Germany then it'd be hard to say, but probably the first alliance because The United States probably has the strongest military out of the contenders, and has the advantage of being further away from many of the other countries (Russia's close, but the closest major city is probably Vladivostok.

Britain can hold its own against most of the European Nations individually, but it might not be able to hold its own against France and Germany.

Russia and China are probably the strongest out of the Second Alliance and both can hold their own against the United States well. China's military has been well kept and their Army has many, many troops. The Russian military isn't doing well, but if and when Russia's economystarts doing better their newer firearms and weaponry will replace their current equipment. China's military is basically the same as Russia's, but isn't in a slump. If Russia's military doesn't get revigorated then The United States would win easily and China wouldn't be much harder, because of help from Australia. France and Germany would fall easily against the combined efforts of The United States, Britain, and Australia.

If everyone starts using nuclear weapons then both countries win or lose depending on your view.

Well, there's one scenario.

This is the nukuler age so if there was a war the victor would be either Russia or the U.S. because Russia currently has some 6,000 nukes stored across the country so it would basicly make both north america and asia/parts of europe completely off limits due to the radiation lvls

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
omg shrimpshark that reminded me of the JibJab This Land parody when Kerry says

'You can't say nuclear that really scares me'

Ya Russia has lots of nukes, but all of their weapons are stored in crummy old shacks, we oculd sneak over there and jack em' all.

-Frank :cool:

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Originally posted by: Otmorozok
It is a good scenario exept for one thing, Germany, GB, and France are in European Union, they can never have a war bitween themselves. Besides no one would start a WW3 everyone is afraid of getting nuked.
I just kind of based that scenario off the countries against the War in Iraq and those helping the United States there. Well, yeah, I wasn't using nuclear weapons in the scenario (because it's obvious what will happen). I just based it on all the stuff I knew about each country's ground, sea, and air wepons.

IDefy

Reaction score
Originally posted by AxL
Idefy if you can give a certain circumstance it would be great. As a no holds bar free for all is not something very likely to happen.
I completely forgot about this thread since I rarely come here. Sorry. Anyway somethings that just pop into mind would be:

- Over Natural Resources
- Territorial Issues
- "Achieving Utopia"
- Holy Wars

That's all I got. :(

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just came to a new theory.

the other day, i watched a tv show on nanomachines and how they can effect the way we live. What i want to say is that with these nanomachines, we can make body suits that protect us against...anything. If we were hit by a nuclear bomb, the body suit would likely be able to cool the body and provide oxygen while preventing nuclear fallout from damaging the human body. This, nanomachines, will create a new kind of war. The war will NOT be between nations but major corporations vieing for control of the nano market.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I highly doubt that someone could create a body suit that would prevent us from dying by a nuclear explosion...

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Say your nanotech theory is viable, but if their is nuclear fallout you will not survive without food, water, or shelter from ratiation. which no matter how hard you try, you will be ratiated, by contaminated food, water, or even just taking the suit off. A nuke is a wrath of god their is nothing safe if enough of them are launched. All life would end.

DwarfSpirits

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
remember the matrix? we would easily build underground shelters and likely use some machine like in the matrix to keep us asleep or in stasis, whatever you want to think, and your fine.

I think a nanosuit would protect the body against nuclear fallout. Maybe food would be a problem though...

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
america are just bullys............ big ****ing retard bullys with nukes in their lunchbox's ok maybe its just the bad streak of presedents and not acctully america, mind you they are stupid enuff to do whatever bush tells them to, there wont be a nuclear war, because, iraq the apparent "terrorists" dont acctully have any nukes, it kinda stops the whole idea behind a nukelear war, everyone else with nukes wont bother america because they are to busy kissing their ass, or to scared to face them

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What about UK? Russia i think is the only country that doesn't agree with americans and actually disagrees with them in almost everything, UK on the other hand...well you know

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
i'm from the uk and i would say we are on the top spot for ass kissing america, oh yeah, and remember just because the countrys leaders think one way dont assume the rest of the country feels the same way ;)

mega_monsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.megamonsta.tk
in reply to the nano thing, i think its a very far fetched idea, corporations are evil enuff at the moment, why cant we just go back to the way things where before world war one ****ing hell. just keep things simple as we can nano machines, wars between companies..... its corporations that start this shit in the first place, take the oil corporations for example

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude you should stop double posting, use the edit button, you might get banned for this, eventually.