Why do drugs?

ik-deystroyer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by -Matrix-
That's my question. Even if you're peer pressured or because it makes you "feel good" doesn't anyone know that it can and 100% sure that it will screw up you're life. It's the same question I ask crack addicts and stuff.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

thank you it does screw up your life and it will most likely come back and hurt u bad trust me all drugs are bad it doesnt matter what kind

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrOcKBuSteRz
Drugs are gay dont have to say anything more..
It may to you, but to others its not. And how can a drug be gay? A Homosexual plant. Please don't use "gay" unless in proper terms.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
main reason why ppl start doing drugs is because they think its cool or possibly peer pressure. personally i HATE drugs, beer, sex, money :ufo but i do pot 1nce a year to kill a few brain cells and relieve myself. other than taht i NEVER smoke, drink, have sex, or spend too much money :ufo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with forged but i only smoke weed and thats it! weed is not as bad as ppl think it is ive been smoking for 2 years now and im still the same i play football for school BMX paint and every thing i did when i dint smoke so..............:lucifer

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Hitsua
Yeah that was pretty funny.

On Topic : I still havent drank beer, wine or anything with alcahol (yes that is a drug)

@Roach : Considering pot smokers smoke about 1 bag of weed every week. 51 weeks ina year. average life is around 80 years. Most smoke for 15-20 years so thats about 20-40% of your brain that goes byebye :wavey
20-40% doesnt matter, you only use about like 2-8% of your brain... But I believe drugs suck. What do you get out of them? Enjoyment? For a short period of time. Respect? I don't think anyone wants to be around a potsmoking whore or a stoner who smells like shit, nor a redneck with beerstains on his underpants... Do you get health benifiets? No, about 40% of smokers die from lung cancer, and beer junkies get severe braon damage, extacy deteriorates like 10% of your brain PER USE! Can you stop at any time? No, you can't. Once you're hooked, you're gonna stay, and no, "The Patch" doesnt work. Do you get any benifiets? Yes, you get 30 minutes of joy, the same amount you could have reading a good book or going go-carting, or paintballing... for like a zillionth of the cost. If you smoke a pack a day, you've pretty much burned $2000.00 dollars per year, and stuffed it down your friggen lungs. Drugs suck, the people to take them are:

1) Ghetto Kids/Bums (If you were sleeping on the street, living in rats, you WOULDN'T want to be fully consious.
2) Stupid people (Rednecks, people who are clueless of the effects or plain dumbasses)
3) Posers/Nerds (They wanna be cool, and they think smoking/drugs/drinking is "cool" but they end up being total gaywads and have no friends. Then they die of brain damages/lung cancer

And no, roach, you CANT just do it occasionally. My cousin started drinking on occasions, and he ended up drinking 17 beers every time i see him, he smells like shit and is no fun to be around. My parents used to smoke, it took them 13 years to quit. 4 of my dad's 9 sisters do drugs, and they're the scariest creeps uve ever seen...

At 2000$ a year MINIMUM for 1 pack a day, times the 10 years people usually smoke for, thats 20,000$ blown out the hole. That's a CASUAL smoker. I know a LOT of things i want for 20,000$ and drugs isnt one of them.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i want to die at 60, not 22. The most missed person ever, Kurt Cobain died from suicide mainly from a total heroin overdose. If you dont know who kurt is, youre a friggen poser and only like pop.

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dudes.. matrix and hitsua, you both say you'll never do drugs, but you're still young, wait til you get in the highschool and get a lil older, you know if one of your friends sparks up one, you'll hit that.. hell yeah! just remember a friend with weed is a friend indeed.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by l33t 0n3
20-40% doesnt matter, you only use about like 2-8% of your brain... But I believe drugs suck. What do you get out of them? Enjoyment? For a short period of time. Respect? I don't think anyone wants to be around a potsmoking whore or a stoner who smells like shit, nor a redneck with beerstains on his underpants... Do you get health benifiets? No, about 40% of smokers die from lung cancer, and beer junkies get severe braon damage, extacy deteriorates like 10% of your brain PER USE! Can you stop at any time? No, you can't. Once you're hooked, you're gonna stay, and no, "The Patch" doesnt work. Do you get any benifiets? Yes, you get 30 minutes of joy, the same amount you could have reading a good book or going go-carting, or paintballing... for like a zillionth of the cost. If you smoke a pack a day, you've pretty much burned $2000.00 dollars per year, and stuffed it down your friggen lungs. Drugs suck, the people to take them are:

1) Ghetto Kids/Bums (If you were sleeping on the street, living in rats, you WOULDN'T want to be fully consious.
2) Stupid people (Rednecks, people who are clueless of the effects or plain dumbasses)
3) Posers/Nerds (They wanna be cool, and they think smoking/drugs/drinking is "cool" but they end up being total gaywads and have no friends. Then they die of brain damages/lung cancer

And no, roach, you CANT just do it occasionally. My cousin started drinking on occasions, and he ended up drinking 17 beers every time i see him, he smells like shit and is no fun to be around. My parents used to smoke, it took them 13 years to quit. 4 of my dad's 9 sisters do drugs, and they're the scariest creeps uve ever seen...

Who told you x kills 10% of your brain per use? That would mean I have negative brain... It kills saratonin which after years of frequent use will cause you to be unhappy...

It isnt exactlly amazinglly adictive, You dont fill like shit when you dont have it or anything, it is much like pot you dont have to have it you just want it....

And it isnt just me with my amazing anti-addictivness because I know plenty of people like that.