Why do drugs?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Why do people do drugs. I dont really see the need for them. My sister smoked pot for about 2 years and she got screwed up real bad but she hasnt smoked im like 4 years. But why even start?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Duuuuudeeee, because friends do it!!

I see stoned people :doped

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Im sorry if i dont have the time to go search for it.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That's my question. Even if you're peer pressured or because it makes you "feel good" doesn't anyone know that it can and 100% sure that it will screw up you're life. It's the same question I ask crack addicts and stuff.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
People get the idea that if someone touches drugs, they instantly have no future. This is far from the truth. Many successful people do drugs. Actually, MANY people in general do drugs.

That doesn't mean drugs are a good thing...but it doesn't mean that they are bad. Basically, People do drugs for the high. It's a great feeling. Some people also do it to relieve stress...or as a temporary escape from problems. Of course some drugs are worse than others...but doing certain drugs in moderation isn't always a bad thing.

As I said in a thread similar to this (in the arcane sanctuary)...

There is a difference between a drug abuser, and drug user. Smoking a joint every once in awhile to relax, or just have fun won't mess you up. I can garantee it (unless you have some wierd alergic reaction). Now smoking weed day in and day out can eventually lead to problems (mental, and physical).

This goes for almost anything.

Food for example. You can eat at mcdonalds every now and then, and be fine. The fat in the food won't affect you. Now you can eat their every day, for every meal, and become fat. Soon you will get health problems, and possibly die from complications.

So, I'm sorry to burst anyone's happy bubble of love, but using drugs isn't always such a bad thing. I know allot of people who smoke weed, and have great health, and grades in school. I also know some pot heads, who are losers. There's a huge difference.

But anyway, your question is pretty obvious. People do drugs for the high.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I still dont know the answer. But,

This one kid was smoking pot. I said f00k you. He tries to punch, i grab his pot, and step on it. He punches me, i hit him in the side of the face. He never smoked again.

@Radix : I rather live a good life.

@Manson wanter : There are many other highs. And any drugs are bad at any rate. Just wont hurt you as fast

@Angel : Cigs are worse for your body but pot does alot worse stuff metally

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I edited above and added more. Using drugs isn't always bad.

Think of it this way.

You can smoke a few ciggarettes, every once in a while (not often). Chances are, you'll be fine. Nothing will happen to you.

You can smoke a pack a day, and get lung cancer.

Why?

Because you abused the drug.

If I go by your logic Hitsua, doing anything bad is an invitation to your death bed.

I'm sure you eat food. Correct? Read above @ my mcdonalds example. Anything can be abused.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Still. Each time you light up a pipe (of pot) there goes 1/10000 parts of your brain

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Oh well, even if what you say is true I'm still never even attempting to do drugs. Not my thing.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hitsua
Still. Each time you light up a pipe (of pot) there goes 1/10000 parts of your brain
And that's going to make an impact? No. Maybe very temporary (while high)...but that's it. Now as I said, if you abuse the drug...you screwed yourself.

@ Matrix, I understand. I don't do drugs either. I don't need to...I was just making a point.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Yeah that was pretty funny.

On Topic : I still havent drank beer, wine or anything with alcahol (yes that is a drug)

@Roach : Considering pot smokers smoke about 1 bag of weed every week. 51 weeks ina year. average life is around 80 years. Most smoke for 15-20 years so thats about 20-40% of your brain that goes byebye :wavey

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
I think we all said that in one point or other in our lives. I remember when i was in 6th grade, i was like "OMG OMG OMG NOO WAY MAN NO DRUGS FOR ME" i did some and i dont think iam retarded or anything. Its just whenu become addicted your in trouble.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't like alcohol. I think it tastes like crap...well, atleast beer. I don't feel like drinking liquified crap, personally.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
For some reason alcohol gets me really fired up for like anything. But not when iam drunk, only when iam buzzed a ok ammount.
I become like 10 times faster and smarter. Its kool sometimes. But most times when people drink they aim to get drunk.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I prefer that red bull stuff, or sobe's new energy drink (can't remember the name). I drink like 4 of those and go crazy ;D.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Holy crap that SOBE drink, omg how can you like that stuff. I bought one for liek $2 so iam like well there is so little of it and it costs this much so it must be really good. Well i drink it and it was soo nasty it almost made me throw up, waste of my money. All though inever tasted the Red Bull, does it taste the same.
But the regular Sobe stuff are really good, especially the strawberry and banna one.