Why do drugs?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
They taste different. I like red bull better...but I drink them so fast, I don't taste much =p

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I do drugs for the feeling.
I smoke bud almost everyday because it makes me happy and makes school go by much faster.

I do X and Shrooms on the weekend because its fun.

Other than lazyness I am not seeing any bad effects yet.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I like the taste of Red Bulls but I have to drink it really really slow or else it tastes like garbage.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by raDixGhost
I think we all said that in one point or other in our lives. I remember when i was in 6th grade, i was like "OMG OMG OMG NOO WAY MAN NO DRUGS FOR ME" i did some and i dont think iam retarded or anything. Its just whenu become addicted your in trouble.
thats the problem, you eventually either stop doing them, or you will get addicted. you cannot hold the middle ground forever no more than you can balance on the top of a pencil. (ie, sure maybe there is one or two people in the world who can, but they spend their entire life accomplishing that goal)

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
I really dont think so. All my life i have controlled everything i have. Eather consiously or unconsiously, and i wont let go now. I will prolly stop soon anyway. My gf is really bitching bad about it.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
i did drugs and look at me now :doped lol. the reason i/ppl do drugs is usually to get their mind off something. or if theyre spontanaes (did i spell tht right?) they do it for the spur of the moment but most ppl do it to be "cool' but those dipshits end up like tht hobo behind your local kmart :)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BH_Naft
thats the problem, you eventually either stop doing them, or you will get addicted. you cannot hold the middle ground forever no more than you can balance on the top of a pencil. (ie, sure maybe there is one or two people in the world who can, but they spend their entire life accomplishing that goal)
I disagree. I smoke cigs occationally. Every year, me and some friends go out to long beach and hang out, and I usually smoke about pack. It never becomes more, because I'm not addicted. So yeah, I smoke about 2 packs a year...and it isn't a hard thing to do.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I don't but if my friend wants me to hide his cigs so he can stop smoking, I just sell them to people. Makes some good lunch money.

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont really no wht the big deal with pot is i smoked a bit and get like strait a's there are way more dangerous things that are legal then pot
like achohol that is way worse than pot.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
In the summers, I did a bud or 2 every couple of nights. I mean, it didn't ruin my life, Its not taking over or anything. I mean, if I wanted to quit, I could. Since school started, I only really do it once or twice over the weekends, just for the fun factor. I love it, its just something I've always liked. In 6th grade, i was OMFGPOT=BADDRUGS but then I just realised... People just drill it into your head. I've never smoked chiggys in my life, and dont ever plan on it. I don't understand cig smokers, theres no high or anything (from what I know). Pot, just something for a good fun time, something to do, makes everything funny. Gives you a good laugh at everything :p

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've never done weed. Don't really want to either.

BH_Naft

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I really dont think so. All my life i have controlled everything i have. Eather consiously or unconsiously, and i wont let go now. I will prolly stop soon anyway. My gf is really bitching bad about it.
I disagree. I smoke cigs occationally. Every year, me and some friends go out to long beach and hang out, and I usually smoke about pack. It never becomes more, because I'm not addicted. So yeah, I smoke about 2 packs a year...and it isn't a hard thing to do.
ill just say one thing: how long have you guys been around? Definetly not more than 25 years id say.....sure you can control a drug habit for a few years fine, but just wait....in ten years or so you will either be an addict to that drug or other more serious ones, or you will have forsaken drugs altogether. I will guarantee you that.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok then, Miss Cleo.

I still disagree. I don't see why it's so hard to believe that people can do drugs every now and then, without forming an addiction. You have to do them often to even become addicted in the first place (for most people). I also know more than a few people, older than me (I'm 19)...that smoke a joint every now and then. That's all they do (for drugs)...and one of them is doing school right now, and getting good grades I might add ;).

Sure, maybe some of the drug heads start out with weed, or cigs, and then go into larger drugs, that's a given, but I can guarantee that some of them don't. I'm sure everyone who smokes weed is a crackhead :rolleyes:

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Originally posted by Hitsua
Why do people do drugs. I dont really see the need for them. My sister smoked pot for about 2 years and she got screwed up real bad but she hasnt smoked im like 4 years. But why even start?
Because the fools that do ‘em can’t handle the little pressure of the modern day life, it is kinda sad .:(

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Drugs are as old as the human race.

Today drugs are *closer* to kids than they were during previous centuries and there is only one way to deal with them: Knowledge is power. Abuse can lead to your distruction.