LS[ZeRG]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Lol, PvP is where the fun is at :(

L

Laharl

The only problem is that pvp doesn't work 'correctly' - which most people don't understand. The day Nez Mod rules are applied to 1.11b PvP is the day I start respecting it.

L

Laharl

In Nez everything works at 100% efficiency, except for the 'standard' damage reduction. Full thorns, full ll/ml, etc.

That's how I want to see 1.11b dueling be.

I'm starting to love poison necros, too, by the way.

Santans Army

Member!
Reaction score
Sigh, Mostly I see Zons, Barbs and other chars like that but come on Zon is easyest char in game to build. Barbs Boring and Ezy.

But for the most part Sorcs and Pallys and Necro's. Sorcs Get pwned by dins n chargers. Din is the most Rounded char in the game, u can stack sorb ezy and skills to bring up resist, You got charge and tele, wut else more do you want. Pally is best char in game.

Necros are right next to dins. necs are able to summon. tele is REQUIRED(enigma) get revive and then u can get immunes to wut ever sorc ur dueling, or immune to physical.... ZOns babas, pallys and then you got 300 bone spirits after then and bone prision them because most ppl panic when you bone prision them and **** up with hotkeying tele and they die.

zons Suck, most ppl like them because of autoaim programs alike. and Farcast, Gmod, NightLight ext. but Dins MURDER ZONS.

Epic High

Member!
Reaction score
Hammerdins are good in pk only because of enigma. If enigma never existed they'd suck.

Santans Army

Member!
Reaction score
So? Enigma Exist, Dins= Pwn all class's and also, Ive used a pally with nigma and charged around and pwned games at a time with out tele

Epic High

Member!
Reaction score
The ones that can't dodge a pally that charges then uses BH is a noob at pk.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AZN FLEA said:
In Nez everything works at 100% efficiency, except for the 'standard' damage reduction. Full thorns, full ll/ml, etc.

That's how I want to see 1.11b dueling be.

I'm starting to love poison necros, too, by the way.
Full ll/ml is how they had it in 09, and duels went on forever...especially BvB duels, where the idea was to load up on life leech...duels took forever then, and they had an eth rune...i cant imagine bvb with full life leech and no eth...zzz

theres a reason things like thorns, IM, open wounds, all get nerfed in pvp

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
guru ur post made me go zzzyep guru is right thats why there nearfed

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
barb vs barb duels are faster? all I'm saying though is anything that is nerfed in pvp is done so for the reason, and it does work 'correctly'. It's done to balance the game