Who's The Best?

Choney

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey ya'll:D i was just wondering who YOU think is the best Charecter in the game? I enjoy them all but i wanna know what other ppl think!!.. like you!!.. o well thanx ne wayz...

gamer34178

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
best char

i think the best characters are either barb or zon becasue of how strong they can get and their good wepons you can get

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would say sorc. Moves much faster. Rush quicker. Can teleport =) Doesn't have to be worried with Iron Maiden and Immune to Physical. Hmmm, as for 2nd I would say zon. Don't have to worry about Iron Maiden as for barb they die with Iron Maiden when they ww. Theres too many out and ends to it. It just depends on your preferences and how you like to build them up as. Whether Mf or PvP.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorcc is the beastest might have low helth but has sweet attakes like frozen orb or hiydra

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
LOL, amazon is definately the best, although socr is pretty wicked too. depends on your items really. the better your items, the better your char. so amazon and socr pretty much ties for first... i'm sorry but barbs aren't all that good for dueling. they're usually dead before they even reach the amazon or the sorc :D

Levistus

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm....... zons are quite fun. sorcs however i dunno, its kinda gay just running around teleporting and ts-ing....wheres the fun? as for barbs they are o.k. , and are really funny to equip with a tele-ammy, but otherwise usualy dont stand a chance against a sorc or zon.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
barbs are one of the best duelers if a player knows what to do and has wicked gear. they're the best melee chars; they own toe to toe combat.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
mm, but with a barb against a tele & ts sorcie.... or a trapper, with mindblast. even with a zon, if she's fast enough.....

the barbs ass would be effectively kicked. wait, is there not an increased speed skill? light ahead.....

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Amazon > sorceress > barb > asassin > necromancer > paladin > druid

Of course, if it is PvP it all depends on which characters are facing each other. My favourite overall character is the barbarian.

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
jerk, u just need to play a druid!

they may not be best, I'm handing that to sorc, but if you build them right, they can be quite pwerful--
their fire and wind magic is awesome, and while they may not have all the offensive minions of a necromancer, carrion crawler is one of the best in the game! THe summoned critters and spirits have specialized abilities that are absent in necromancer

while his magic does no justice to the sorc, how many critters in the dungeon do you see that are immune to wind?

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
one thing i like about druid especially is the feral rage skill which leaches life, combine that with fury- max both, u got a leet werewolf to fuk with

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FreelanceWolf
jerk, u just need to play a druid!

they may not be best, I'm handing that to sorc, but if you build them right, they can be quite pwerful--
their fire and wind magic is awesome, and while they may not have all the offensive minions of a necromancer, carrion crawler is one of the best in the game! THe summoned critters and spirits have specialized abilities that are absent in necromancer

while his magic does no justice to the sorc, how many critters in the dungeon do you see that are immune to wind?
Actually, i have played druid. They seriously suck in PvP, so does paladin (unless it's low lvl, palas can be good there)

I have a friend who made 2 druids, one reached between 15000 and 20000 life.

But do u actually think a druid can beat a good barbarian in PvP?

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
And necros are good, but even with 40 summoned units they would still need a lot of time to clean cow lvl. A good novasorc can kill all the cows in hell mode in 2 minutes.

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
elemental druids are poo, their skills are only useful in normal and beginning of nightmare, they dont last 1st act in hell. poo on u elemental druid

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
plus the 'wind skills' do cold and magic damage, not wind damage.

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm sorry but i have to agree with AKA-47... druids suck! well, maybe the transforming druids aren't that bad, but elemental druids hardly do any damage at all! i maxed out hurrican and that other skill (the one where fire rains down) and the only person i could kill was my sister (who was a lvl 16 assasin!)

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
however, i think that necros are actually the weakest char >.<
(this is just from my experience, you guys probably feel differently but this is just my opinion)
i was doing a nm bloodyrun with my lvl 30ish assasin when this lvl 70ish necro came in and hostiled all of us (there was only me and a low lvl barb in the game)
i killed the necro about 4 times before he decided to leave :D

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Necros are good, especially in PvM. Druids can be good, but overall they suck compared to the other mass killers like the amazon. Paladins, Necros and Druids are chars u make for fun.

Assassin is the best low lvl dueller, if ur sister knew what she was doing she would kick ur ass with a lvl 15 assassin (unless u were at a high lvl)

Nibakanus

Member!
Reaction score
within the swirling darkness of the Netherworld, w
Website
Visit site
Necros Suck!!
Amazon>sorceress>Paladin>Barbarian>Druid>Assasin>Necromancer.
To prove this point, I had a level 46 amazon, I was fighting a level 85 necro. I shot ONE, I repeat, ONE guided arrow, killed him. His mages did ablut 40 max damage to me.... Never be necro in PvP. Also, I would never be stupid enough to use a melee character in a fight against a sorc. They teleport around you and use that ****ing thunder storm.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
It all depends on the skills of the player. I know someone who has a lvl 18 druid with 6000 life!

As for melee chars vs sorc, ever heard of teleport amulets? Yes, a barb can teleport too, and he kills a sorc in 1 hit.