Who's The Best?

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea I agree a character is only as good as the person controlling it.

Any character can be made good to some extent. Druids can kick ass when made the correct way, and controlled in a strategic manner.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if he dosent get his a$$ handed to him first sorce is better not as much helth but a good frozzen orb or lightning storm and u dont have to worry

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
>.<
ok, here it goes... i hate these really long arguments because i'm sure some of you guys will disagree with me and continu to argue with me... =P

1) yes, the character is only as good as the skill of the person whose controlling it. however, the character must also have good equipment... i don't think i have to make that any more clearer since you guys aren't newbs.

2) you said that a barb with a tele aummy can kill socr in one hit.

i don't deny that, but IF the socr is also being controlled by a skilled player, the barb has no chance. a decent socr should be able to continuously cast nova/orb and not run out of mana, plus have ts on.
therefore, when a barb teles near a socr casting nova/orb AND he gets zapped by ts (does over 1000-2000 damage i think) only skilled barbs can survive that. you must be an expert to actually be able to hit the socr and still be alive...

3) druids... if a druid had a tele aummy (NOT an elemental druid), he could probably kill a socr because NON-elemental druids usually have tons of hps.
ELEMENTAL druids are a different story. i have NEVER seen an elemental druid in hell or dueling. i've only seen them in nightmare...

when i created an elemental druid for fun (cause i had this unique war hammer or something that gave +3 to elemental druid skills and a lot of other stuff that were great for elemental druids), almost every game i joined, i had people telling me that elemental druids suck... i felt really bad, but i had to agree with them. even with my best skills maxed out, i couldn't do bloodyruns in nightmare without help... :mad:

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Duelling is all about skills, u cant just randomly whirl around hoping to get a few hits.

And characters are not nessecarilly as good as the player using them, a barb or an amazon is way better for duelling than necros and druids.

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everyone slammin on PvP necros have obvisouly never seen one, a good one atleast. PvP Necros are one of the strongest PvP's. Can kill ANY class with ease. Here's a sample of a PvP Necro that was owning in a dueling game.
StormShield
WizardSpike
Gaze and/or Shako (DR with Gaze, just lower with Shako)
Waterwalk 65+ Life (Max)
2 Soj's (or Raven for Cold Sorc)
Mara's (perf)
Tgods
Shaft with high def (I dunno perf shaft % 210%+ I suppose)
I forgot gloves, I guess frosties wouldn't be that bad...=\
And this is how he would own.
1. Bone Prison, lock on the person, they get stuck and have to wait awhole to kill it, bone prison has some mad life in hell like almost 2k i believe.
2. Bonespirit up the @$$. Inventory of charms P&B of course lvl 30+
3. Amp or Lower Res, amp would be better due to someone with max res, lower res won't take them deep into the negatives.
If your Boneprison doesn't work, even still a level 30+ BS can be deadly, I mean c'mon it does like 500 magic damage. Less smacking on Necro PvP unless you KNOW what you're talking about. All Classes are good duelers. Sorc are NOT good duelers, how can you call teleing around and tsing people dueling? thats total bullsheet, barbs are the best real duelers, unless their hacked, ith's bugged items, 40/15 armor/helm whatever. Same with Zons, good duelers if made right and legit.

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you half retarded? a sorc with a bow is flat retarded, the only reason why zons are any good at dueling is cuz of guided, otherwise u could run around all day and not get hit once by an arrow, well you can do that with guided but still it isn't the easiest by any means...not to mention stats, i won't even go there.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dunno anything about necros, but i agree with barb being best dueler
sorc > ama > nec > other stupid chars
NECROS RULE!!! its so fun to IM a barb and get ur pretty ethral iron golem close to him... as he starts to ww, cast bonewalls infront of him! OMFG, HE GETS TOTAL LIKE 1000% damage returned (like about 90000/hit) to him after ww... absorb whore nec:
Get absorb gear/res gear, cast a LOT of BS's... Bone Spirit is nearly unresistable and still the resist it uses is VERY rare to max... plus it owns normal chars...

ITS SOOO FUN TO BONEWALL IRON MAIDEN BARBARIANS!!! HAHAHA! THEY STUPID MAKE ME LAUGH! I killed 75dr ith 0.8 ber valor 0.8 ber gaze etc barbarian in 3 bonewalls :) sooooooo funny! (also wall more fun than prison cuz they see it coming :) )

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
err, the bow sorc'b be absorb/absorb duels, like sit in one place and orb/ts and see whos better... phys n magic'd be good, but I cant live w/o 75res wizspike and 22res 44cold absorb UM luna :(

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
ok when i say duel i mean toe to toe, not stand out in front of town shooting ga's or tsing like ****en wankers. i dont duel, 1stly cos i suck, but 2ndly cos its usually just some ****er waiting out the front killing any1 who comes out of town; u nkow what i mean?

SupaXoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I SAY EVERYONE is good on their own ways
its all SKILLS and items and how the player plays his char

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no it is more of the items i verst a lvl 3 when i was lvl 28 and losst because he had a realy good item