Who's The Best?

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what lvl are you and i am jesing that u are on of those ass holes that go out and kill just because you can kill that oerson

Lucifer

Reaction score
I dunno whhy but I've always preferred assassins over all, although they can get beaten easily I still haven't lost to a barb or anything else other than sorc, assassin and zon in HC.

rusty_dick

Member!
Reaction score
i would say the barb or zon the zon can just use multy shot or guided arrow and barb can do ww or berserk but for the best def i would say the pally i had a lv 80 pally w/ 32000 def i had 25 in holy sheild and 30 in defience w/ the zak sheild and gris armor.

Datname_taken

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PvP necros OWN

PvP necros can be good. That necro you fought must have sucked real bad. If he died in ONE guided arrow, then he must have had very low life...A good PvP necro can effectivly deal with any class. For example, my necro (lv81) killed a lv 99 sorc, yes thats right, lv 99 sorc and and a lv 80-something asn TWO on ONE! I do admit, I got luck, by this I mean i got the sorc in a stun lock with bone sprits, she was only able to get out one or two orbs before she died. The asn kept trying to dragon flight me, but my bone walls were in the way, and so she hit them instead. After finishing the sorc, i turned to the asn, and got her life meter so low i could barly see the red, at this point, she ran. Necros really can be good duelers, u just gotta know how to use them, and most inportantly, u gotta have good EQUIPMENT.

Nibakanus

Member!
Reaction score
within the swirling darkness of the Netherworld, w
Website
Visit site
Amen to that.
W.out good struff you are so screwed up the @$$. Also, those of you who dont use legit characters in PvP are god **** pieces of $*** who have nothing better to do than illegally kill people because you suck to ****ing much to fight with a real character.
Man, that sentence didnt sound right di it?

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
A barb should be able to take out a necro in a duel. When I duel with a barb I use a very handy skill called leap attack. So not only can I jump over anything u fling at me, but I can also land next to you and take you out in one hit. Well, unless your necro was hacked, very fast, or had some very good armor. Then I couldn't hit you, but if I did I would most likely kill you because a necro usually has a small amount of health and my barb does lots of damage. Now this is not to say that the necro couldn't kill my barb, but more times than not, the barb would be able to take out the necro first.

NeverZero

Reaction score
Website
-----
You Will die if iron madien is on YOu ... By the way Do you think there are ppl that will stand there and wait for ur leap attack ??

IamTheOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by NeverZero
You Will die if iron madien is on YOu ... By the way Do you think there are ppl that will stand there and wait for ur leap attack ??
yes true they wont wait 4 u to land on them lol they`ll more than likley run out of the way then start hitin ya:p

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
Sorceress R the Best!!!!

Sorceress R the Best...

1)Teleport...Anyone just tell me what HE will do Against that...yea Every sorceress Has TELEPORT!!!

2)Thunderstorm-->deals >1000-2000 Damage per second --PASSIVE.........What U'll do against THAT ...huh?

3)Frozen orb....Kills anyone in ONE SHOT!!..ahahahhaha.....U have cold resist...Makes no difference...COLD mastery!!

Conclusion--> No mele characters Can beat A SORC...Only an EXPERIENCE AMAZONE *MAY* kick a sorc....!!!!

BTW ENERGY SHIELD ALSO RULES!! Level 20 fist of heavens only deals 40-50 damage to a sorc instead of 1000 damage!!!

The ones crying that a sorc has low vitality forgot to add their MANA reserves!!!!

--Madscientist

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
When the Sorc Teleport Only her mercenary follows!!

NoONE may follow HER! And BTW if A babarian or even an assasin is trying to follow A sorc They'll never succeed cause Sorc teleport too fast...(Now if she has fastest cast rate..She can even mave across An ENTIRE map in seconds!!!)

And to NECROs here! The bonewall is not a good way against a SORC...And U know why ...She's got TELEPORT!!!HAHAa

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
Well I forgot Even A Sorc teleport Her Thunderstorm AND energy Sheild Works...A good tac..is to cast thunderstorm and to teleport around!! The poor guys will never know where to move!! and BTW thunderstorm ALWAYS hits her enemy!!

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by madscientist
Well I forgot Even A Sorc teleport Her Thunderstorm AND energy Sheild Works...A good tac..is to cast thunderstorm and to teleport around!! The poor guys will never know where to move!! and BTW thunderstorm ALWAYS hits her enemy!!
yes!!!! finally someone who agrees with me!! they only chars WORTH playing are socr and zon! zons are only good for pking, but a skilled socr can kick a$$. =)
a socr is definately for useful because they mf AND pk!^^

any other chars are good for the experience of playing but if you really wanna be good, make a socr ;)

madscientist

Member!
Reaction score
:) U said it Sorc are the best!!

U also reminded me of something!! Sorceress is the only character that does not depends on items. A sorc with no items could kick anyone!!! (Yea I tested This ONE!!!) Well this Leaves room to MUCH MUCH of wonderfull Items!!!...Lots of MF...:)

Well for the BiggieBrownBear...Did u read the previous post?
""NO MELEE CHARRACTER NEVER EVER EVER TOUCH A SORCERESS""
So to hell with ur stupid attacks !!!!!!!

For ur HIGH hp...Its only a mater of time for Thunderstorm and Frozen Orb!

--madscientist

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
a baba can take down a sorc in one hit, it can also take a fair few thunderstorms running the bitch down