Website
Visit site
f that ill use lightning it would be more afectiv the most things i have to use

permafrie_13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe on open dumbasses but other than duping and trade hack there is no way to get hacked wepons on closed and my zon is closed protected un hacked and non hackable on closed. so basicly im a god on closed and also on open i can make a lvl 99 with full god equipment in like 10 minutes max

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
permafrie_13 said:
maybe on open dumbasses but other than duping and trade hack there is no way to get hacked wepons on closed and my zon is closed protected un hacked and non hackable on closed. so basicly im a god on closed and also on open i can make a lvl 99 with full god equipment in like 10 minutes max
YOUR A LIAR

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Amazons > all. Sorry, but there is clearly no competition.

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
1. amazons own. a stormshield javazon with lght fury eats all.
not to talk about strafezons with hellcrack or buriza. amazons eat in pvm.

2. sorcs are great for pk, but because of their weak nature they need a very skilled player. best for rushing/mfing and pk

3. assasins. a good trapsin making 5-6k light dmg with lght sentry doesnt have much competition in pvp

4. paladin- zealots and smiters are great imho, universal and for everything.

5. barbs are ok for pvp, but get beaten too easy by all of the above named chars

6. necros only hope are spear and missile. good for pvm

7. druids suck at all.

all this IMHO

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Woah.. huge bump.... Yeah.. ill let this stay.

Pallies are the best pvm char hands down.

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
if every char was at its maximum best, barb.
bvc barbs can beat any caster including hammers. they own melee also with bvb builds. If youve seen the best bvc on west duel 3 of the best sorces on west you would agree

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Pallies for PvM
Sorc's For mf
Necro/Druid for PvP

Teradar

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would go with: pally
hammerdin-mf/rush/pvm
smiter-uber/pvp(pvm)
zealer-pvp/pvm/uber (as far as i know)
with right equip i would say bets-> easy max block-> muchos life-> tons of dmg in all three-> hammers have no immunity and smite is unblockable, and zeal if done right wont give ur opponent much time to recover unless they have a ton of fhr, and even then, muchos dmg in muchos fastos periods of time are bawlzor
my opinion, so no yelly atty me (i know i spelled the "spanish" wrong)

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
Choney said:
Hey ya'll:D i was just wondering who YOU think is the best Charecter in the game? I enjoy them all but i wanna know what other ppl think!!.. like you!!.. o well thanx ne wayz...
dunno if ne1 said this but best char for 1.11b is auradin + gmerc.. hands down ez everything (cept ubers dont be a n00b and tey teh ubers with auradin LMAO)

shdw

Member!
Reaction score
ur a retard ... its people like you this world doesnt need, opathetic little geeks who sit behind their computer all day making up leetspeak bullcrap.

no one is going to listen to your pathetic childish answer, its obvious you cant give a structured argument so you come up with some stupid nerd shit that shames the rest of these forums.

your pathetic, and obviously know nothing of the game becuase auradins dont beat the ubers better than a smiter. crawl back to your pathetic hole, where you can whip your fat, seedy boyfriend called festus and rape him in your basement with a multitude of gay sex toys..

Fei_Rushes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.helbreathusa.com
get a grip shdw..

i should've noted that it was a joke cuz he said
(cept ubers dont be a n00b and tey teh ubers with auradin LMAO)
it would (should) be evident that a auradin has no chance vs ubers... but there are so many strategist in this game and so many possiblities that i wouldn't say auradins suck 100% of the time to ubers.

so stop trying to be cool, attempting to own ppl, and relax. You can't spend all your time with a thumb up your ass..

L

Laharl

I personally believe that the paladin is the 'best' class in the game. Why? Well, they get most of the best bp in the game (Best block rate with holy shield on. It gets pretty rediculous), decent mana per energy and level (as if people put points into mana), good life per vita. A truely broken class.

LS[ZeRG]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
There are plenty of builds that pwn pallys. There is no "best" class. They all have thier own perfection in the game. Any class can pwn another. Just make the right one. If anything you need to argue the best class build. The one build that out does all others. No one class is better than the other. All depends on how it is shaped.

L

Laharl

How DM just said it is the best I've seen in a while.

Note: All my opinions that I express are based entirely off of PVM. I never liked PVP because nothing works right there...