Who's The Best?

WP_Stealth_Spy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
go.to
Sorcs are great for pk (unless vs a strong barb or pally built to pk sorcs) and rushing and nova sorcs are great for cows too

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
1. teleport to middle of cows
2. frost nova once
3. static static static static static static static static static.... (until cows are about to take a swing at you)
4. nova nova nova (depending on how many times i stacticed, i nova 2-10 times to kill cowies)

barbs go... ww, ww, ww, ww, ww, ww, ww, ww, ww, ww, and cowies dead. =P

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Exactly, Whirlwind is very fun to use! Barbs also Double Swing and Leap Attack, but i only use Leap Attack against lightning enhanced and to Leap OUT OF the fray.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hm what my char does beast well it would be the raising of the dead to help me bet the living or dead shit out of my enamys

NickHead

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
to set all you straight...
Druid/Necro are the most effective in almost any situation...they have a damn army if built right to attack you can curse you and have great attacks if they are built right..you just need to play them like a master.....

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well my sorc is my beast lvl 78 right now so you lvl 68 wouldnt fair so well vsing me

DonkyPuncheR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lostfrog.org
My sorc has a level 37 nova and owns all who oppose
Light skill charms are good but worth a lot
also my zon owns all she is 95 with a constricting ring and wf
vamp and shaft
And my barb is good but he will die at the hands of a high level zon with guided arrow :( so if you want to duel my zon or sorc or even barb just /w *dumintare on us east
it will be clean and quick

T

They

HAHAHHAHAH YOUR SORC SUCKS HAHAHHA FLAMING HOMOHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorcs....... if all every kind of character was at the best it can be... then I believe sorcs stand out from the crowd.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no i know i will die to a good zon or sorc but i think that i could take you barb im not on realy anymore i got tryed of the hackers and pks (dame mother fucl< ers) and the lagg excep to keep my accont alive

permafrie_13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
considering i have a 89 aon with all the speed enhancements possible and a hailstone (nock) if u wish. and i basicly own everyone even the 90s+ so **** u all:cool:

permafrie_13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a 89 zon with hailstone and all the speed enhancements possible 140 ias so **** all of u lol i own all ppl even 99 barbs lol!!!! ownin:D :cool:

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so you own the hackers to hm i think they would just cheat and bet the crap out of all of us

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya well they are boaring no fun just a sword and shild no fun there

DaTruGangsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when i fight sorc i use c-grips resistance equip, either i keep killing em, or they just teleport around trying to hurt me and i have to foh em to death.... but when i fight zons i use my shaft, cats eye, and i got these boots i don't remember the name but they got 250def vs missles and i kill them easy too...