• Dark Archeon

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Queen(or sorry all zerg suck)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zerg don't suck all that bad. Guardians kick the crap outta bases as long as you have alot scourges and some devouers(or whatever they're called) to back them up.

Dark_Phantom

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Although Blizzard made sure of it that all units are well balanced in both power and defense, i raly dod believe that carriers can take on both of those traits dominantly. Most people belive that carriers are overrated, and maybe they're right. Carriers, backedup with the right amount of scouts, observers, and arbiters can be the most deadly force and stragety in-game. Even though i say that, 12 carriers going head on with 12 battlecruisers will be the weaker force. (Dont really know, but it think.) As for the arbiters, they can be quite useless and useful at the same time. Uselful in the fact that it can statis field any enemy that pose a strong threat toward the carriers.. Useless in the case that once the opponent has a detector nearby. However, thats when the scouts come into play. About 12 scouts following 12 cruisers should take out any form of air detector easily. (Unless the place is swarming with overlords.) So in conclusion, i believe that carriers, among other units at its aide, can be quite unstoppable. Of course, unless your opponent is really experienced and that he can respond with a killer strategy. But if you're playing against an experienced player, you're screwed wither way. And if you are an experienced player, I doubt that you would play the carriers strategy.

{{carriers}}:fencing {{battlecruisers}}

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I love vultures and spider mines, even though i don't use them in T v Z and T v T ;(

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think if you have alot of fully charged dark archons with dts and corsairs as bachup, there is nothing you cant do, mainly cuz the sairs take out large air d's at once, and without detectors, a 12-24 group of dts can get in and out fast :) and wipe out an entire ground force quickly, and with dark archons you can mind control any unit they throw at you, so really a dark archon attack force can really wipe out any group of bcs or carriers with the right backup force!

~Screwed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by forgotmypasswd
what unit totally rules the game?

1. Firebat
2. Vulture
3. Dark Archon
4. Queen(sorry all zerg units suck.)
I've never been a big fan of the Firebat nor the Queen, although they do have their uses.

Archons are useful PvZ, but then again, two High Templars defeat the usefulness of a single Archon.

Vultures are very useful. Most of their usefulness relies on the speed and mine upgrades. Very easy to micro and commonly used TvP.

Elliot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dark phantoms plan is quite good.
but, the question (and i know its fake) was which unit (in dictionary meaning a single thing or whatever :p on its own) so i think even though his plan is elite...and foolproof, its still no good without the 3 necessities, the scouts by themself complete pownage, and the other 2 on there own UTEER :bold:pownage:bold: so in conclusion no unit OWNS the game.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Phantom,

There's nothing wrong with going carriers late game pvt. Lots of people encourage it, including myself. Because BCs have such short range you can abuse that and beat crusiers with carriers. Terran has no hard counters to carriers at all. You don't use carriers against zerg, period. That's the race you don't use capitals against.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
out of the four i'll say vulture b/c it's the only ground unit on the list that has range so it's the old hit and run.

queen is not that good for she can only cast spell on units and can't attack same for DA

but still none of them rule for a small group of air units will kill them all

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
i will have to say not all zerg sux zerg are good .... they build fast and they can go under ground so i will say zerg vs terran zerg owns terran b/c of the queen it can take over terran

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Zerg suck so bad!
the only halfway cool unit is the queen. Ensare can shave a few seconds off of your death to capitol ships, and spawn broodling rules.
Hydras are so slow and get reemed by tanks, revers and storm. + pluss they trip on spider mines.
Firebats kill lings like popcorn, on crack or not.
guards die from wraths or scouts, or storm, or goliaths or valkeries!
Lurkers are so lame, they get iraddiated and you dont even know cause they are burrowed.
The only thing good about zerg as a whole is they cant be locked down. Nothing in the zerg list comes close to the usfullness of vultures or dark archeons. NOTHING!

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't know why you insist zerg sucks. Trust me. They're a force to be reckoned with.

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
vote people vote! what unit dominates the bnet?!?!
Phoenix2003 - you will notice nobody voted for your queen so all zerg are lame, especially if the queen is no good.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um, I didn't even vote for the queen. All zerg are lame? Whatever floats your boat. Nobody else shares your opinion on this matter. What about defilers? Do they suck, too? Devourers, perhaps?

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i haveto agree a little i don't like zerg very miuch but doens't mean that i don't hate them. they are still good iwas playing as zerg 1 time and i had hella units to fight and seriously the overlrod in the begining really helps my advice as many ppl might know is upgrade the lord's speed asap. but serious all tyhose units on the poll aucks. none of them can attack air so even 1 muts/ scout or wriath could kill them all