• Queen(or sorry all zerg suck)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Elliot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we get it, but yes, we are still allowed to share our views upon the world of starcraft cause after all, the world of starcraft is in fact "a joke"

-ELLIOT :D

Kr0niK

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i am surprised to not see any zerg choices besides the "Queen" who the hell uses that piece of shit unit, those are all bad choices, you should have made the choices like, Guardians, BattleCruisers, Hydras, Wraiths, Marine, Carrier, Dragoon, not this fire bat...vulture...queen...and dark archon shit...

Elliot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kr0nik it was a joke he was playing mate, u gotto rad through the forums before u cast judgement ;)
-ELLIOT :D

Elliot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm well, the queen can be affective in a neck-in-neck game for certain purposes.

snow_raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
in mass, dragoons are probably pretty strong, hydras in mass as well. Carriers are a newb unit, newbs look at them and think, "wow, they look so cool, so many interceptors, they kick ass." wrong. About 40 hydras could probably take our 12 carriers. Also, cannons and mass hydras or dragoons can take out a lot of interceptors, which is a real annoyance. Since interceptors take not just money but time to build, carriers can get weaker and weaker until finally their dead. I like to go mass dragoons, if not archons.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Although Blizzard made sure of it that all units are well balanced in both power and defense, i raly dod believe that carriers can take on both of those traits dominantly
lmao!
in case you guys didnt notice. It's BC's...they do more damage then anything and plus. A good ole yamatoe 260 damage punch can lighten your day. With explosions.

snow_raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
lmao!
in case you guys didnt notice. It's BC's...they do more damage then anything and plus. A good ole yamatoe 260 damage punch can lighten your day. With explosions.
actually, archons do the most, at a whopping 40, while bcs only do 25. Archons also build faster, and their cooldown rate is also much faster. BC's have 500 hp, archon's only miss it by about 150 with 350 shields and 10 hp. But mostly, bc's cooldown rate is damn slow.A few groups of hydras can take on a fleet of bcs.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
lmfao...you guys are acting so lame..."40 hydras could take your 12 carriers" you dumbass no one is stupid enough to only make 12 if theirs 40 hydras. He said strongest. not best when their 4x the other team

aphextwin

Reaction score
personally i like firebats because they do quite a lot of damage for only 50mineral and 25 gas. They can pwn lings and zlots if used properly with medic (micro)

Sakuhta

Reaction score
they own them anyways they do great damage to light armor units...anyway you said which unit would own on its own? As I said. Battlecruiser. No matter what you put it against, Yamatoe still owns you. :)

snow_raven

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by sakuhta
they own them anyways they do great damage to light armor units...anyway you said which unit would own on its own? As I said. Battlecruiser. No matter what you put it against, Yamatoe still owns you. :)
valkyries. Devourers. Scourges. Scouts.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe reavers well ghost could kill them with lock and with sci vessal wih emp that reaver would be down in smoke