• Queen(or sorry all zerg suck)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Lights-Out

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The High Temp pwns the zerg(psi storm)
The Queen pwns the terran(Spawn Broodling)
The ghosts 'lockdown' pwns all!!(Fine, except zerg)

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who really uses lockdown?

Instead of clicking on each individual unit, isnt it easier to just kill the unit?

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
scourge dont rule the game. It takes 2 to kill an overloard!
It takes many dying to kill a capitol ship. (not counting the lots that get destroyed before ever hitting their target.

About firebats and vultures owned by air.
1) vultures are too fast for air, try to chase down a vulture, run into missle turrents, die.
2)firebats can be bunkered with marines which makes them able to hit air, while still kicking melee butt in a defensive position. The only thing that can beat a bunker in the air is probably a carrirer, bc+yc or a gardian. And if your enemy gots, air, and you are a decsent player, you should have a wraith or something to take out long range air.

Lockdown does not own all. It cant even hurt the weakest race! (zerg) It can freeze goons tho, who as already concluded are pretty bad anyways. They arent small units either so they have to walk around their locked down parters, or even get stuck. Better to use it on a BC or something tho

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lcokdown does not even own zerg for there are all organic. the DA maltrum would siunce it affects zergs alot.and who ever just mass goons is a noob. they are strong but combine with zeal and maybe a few HT and maybe an air force. the toss is a force to be to feared. zreal and goons are the best attacking ground units the zeal takes the really damage while the goons support them by weaking them first with range attacks

Lights-Out

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by AiYaZ
who really uses lockdown?

Instead of clicking on each individual unit, isnt it easier to just kill the unit?

Your such a nOOb.
If its 1 ghost against 1 BC, who would win? BC, you say?
NO!! Ghost lock down BC,then attacks BC. Brings other units to help kill BC. BC die. Ghost pwned it.

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Lights-Out
Your such a nOOb.
If its 1 ghost against 1 BC, who would win? BC, you say?
NO!! Ghost lock down BC,then attacks BC. Brings other units to help kill BC. BC die. Ghost pwned it.
Um... the BC would win, idiot, lockdown wears off, the BC has 500 life and ghosts do 10 damage. Ghosts suck at fighting machinery.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
WRONG!!! ghost don't suck against mech units. all you have to do is lockdown all mech units you see and then launch a nuke!

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when cares we are just stating our own opinion. if u don't like it u don't have to post here

TheLightsOut

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lights-Out
Your such a nOOb.
Brings other units to help kill BC. BC die. Ghost pwned it.
Originally posted by AiYaZ
Um... the BC would win, idiot, lockdown wears off, the BC has 500 life and ghosts do 10 damage. Ghosts suck at fighting machinery.

LMAO!!! Your a nOOb AND cant read!!! Why did you quote my post without reading it? BRING OTHER UNITS TO HELP KILL BC!!! I guess you are just kinda slow. And like that guy said, just drop a nuke on 'em.

LOL loser!!

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I didnt see that, I just skimmed but still, who fights with 1 bc? Obviously you would have support, who's dumb enough to send 1 bc to attack? Lightsout, would you like to 1v1 me? You try using ghosts against me. =)

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
>>NO ONE UNIT CAN OWN!!!
blizzard made it that way.<<

You dont know what you are talking about. You are just a noob so I will let it slide. please read the whole thread before posting. As you will see, we have already concluded, the above units in the poll dominate the game.

I will admit that ghosts are pretty good, but despite having less hp than a marine, they are powerless against zerg, the lamest race, so that is why they did not make the best unit list. They can nuke zerg, if against a noob who clumps all his overloards in the corner of a map, but Im talking in a real game, who owns.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
ONE Dark Archon can own any unit in the game by mind contolling it.

forgotmypasswd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
we must look at these units total goodness, not just a single move. A dark archeon cannot mind control a bunkered firebat. Furthermore, no player in their right mind would mc a 75min vulture. Queens? maybe, but better to mc a BC or a Carrier.

Dark archeans pretty much rule arbitor recalls in PvP with feedback, ever been recalled? it sucks, let me tell you.

TheLightsOut

Member!
Reaction score
I dont know anyone who fights with one BC, I was just saying.:)

Anyway, A DA doesnt own the game. Its what you do AFTER a MC that owns the game. Plus, feedback is an awesome move. It does incredible damage to units with energy.

Its really funny when someone sends 12 BC's at me and I mind control have of them...MAn thats good stuff.

BTW AiYaZ, I would nuke you if I used Terran..but..I hate terran
so...

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ReiGn
ONE Dark Archon can own any unit in the game by mind contolling it.

Umm, not really. You mind control one unit so that the rest kill it off the bat before you can even do anything. Then this leaves your DA vulnerable to just about anything. Feedback works great against BCs, but who uses BCs against toss?

Answer: Newbies who think they're the best.

shut_up_loser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you have to give him credit, a dark archon can mind control an newbies most expensive most prized unit in the blink of an eye...