• outcast

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • "in with the crowd", not average but in with the "popular" crowd

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Ghetto_Rap_Masta

Premium Member
Reaction score
At my school im pretty average. Im acquainted with most of the popular people, and im friends with a few. They accept me even though i dont hang out with em. I mainly hang out with nerds, but im never made fun of. Im in an ok spot

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Im master of all, ruler of everything, lord of what was, king of what is, god of what will be

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your social cast are ok but u forgot some: punk, nerds, freaks, goth,preps, jocks, average, outcasts, and stupid people etc....

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Not trying to brag, but i'm pretty popular. I used to be an outcast, then people got to know me. I'm not a conformist nor am i a trend-setter, i am my own person, and for that, people like me.

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn my mom is pissing me off. i offered to go get some diner and she complaned about every thing i was going to get. so got pissoff i yelled "forget it ****er"

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i couldnt give a **** what people think of me i got my own path i am not following some one else path i chose my own. so i dont know what i am.

i say more like a skater boy and a nerd and punk

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I totally agree with you. It doesn't matter what people think of you as long as you feel great about yourself.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
One thing I want from life: a fantastic group of friends who love me. Popularity is one thing, but I'd rather be 'respected' than 'popular'.

- Amantis

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by ForGeD
Narrow Minded offshore? I think You are the more narrow minded of us here you are making a Generalazation that all preppy people or jocks are dicks. Wich they arent. I have went to a highschool with over 3000 people in it for the last 3years your probally stil in like 7th grade. You make your generalzations by the way people dress and movies. You think a certain kind of out fit makes a person preppy or a geek. You also genralize About what you see in movies. Now unless you go to a totally ****ed up school not all the cheerleaders their are like that and not all the jocks are like that. Hell if you go to midlle school half those kids havent even hit puberty yet
im in 8th, i have seen it in REAL LIFE and if you saw from MY veiwpoint, the youd see what i mean.

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i have yet to see a jock in our school... no bitchy cheerleaders in our school... our school is fine offshoreman, i don't see your viewpoint at all...

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I voted average. I'm well-known by all the sports players at our school and all of the chearleaders (even dating one :D). I'm not really the type of person who cares to be popular. I have more nerdy friends than I do popular, mainly because all the popular kids do is gossip about people and talk about sports, with the nerdy kids I can actually mention something about a computer without them all staring at me :p. I only have 8 true friends that would take a bullet for me and I would do the same for them and my girlfriend, Casey, is included.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Offshoreman You hate these people cause they make fun of you. Maybe when you dont piss people off you will see what the rest of us mean.

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Actually, they aren't making fun of him, or picking on him. He's actually getting attention, and a fine hot girl offered to hug him. But what did he do?

R-E-F-U-S-E H-I-S A-S-S O-F-F

Apherius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Holy crap, is this a high school thread, well let an elder give you some tips.....DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, IT DOESN'T MATTER. WHEN YOU LEAVE HIGH SCHOOL, GO OUT INTO THE WORLD AND LEAVE THEM BEHIND, CHANCES ARE AFTER COLLEGE you will never see them again. The only important thing about high school are your grades, learn everything you can, because college is ruthless and the world will kill you and dump your body before you can scream for mommy. Learn independence and improve your reading skills.....

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Why are you shouting in one of your sentences?