• outcast

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • "in with the crowd", not average but in with the "popular" crowd

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
aw thanks people its nice to know im apreciated somewhere.

i dont think anybody would be jealous of me...
the girl that ays mean things to me has nothing to be jealous of. she has friends, pretty good grades, more money than me...

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this is to offshoreman: Evan flamed you bad! You should retaliate!

this is contributing to the thread: I'm actually known by popular kids at my school. I am mostly aquaintances with some of the popular people. People talk to me, question my ways. I even heard a rumor spread about me (which wasn't good at all) They called me a stalker... I am not a stalker! I'm a hunter... Anyways, how can i be a stalker, I aint like that... I always spend my time in the computer lab, or science club, the use the computers and play hunters on SC. The only time i ever followed the girl i like, is when i felt bored, and i got kicked out of the library for laughing at funny book names. (such as the long black schooner) So, in conclusion: I'm not a stalker. I'm a hunter. A hunter killer. A sleep immune, hypocritical, comp junkie. in my book, that equals hunter killer. :p :p :p

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
I..... Actually have no social caste.... Most people know who I am, and avoid me! (I dont know why!!, O wait, maybe its cause Im crazy) My friends are normal too, I'm glad I'm not popular 'cause I tend to see that attention corrupts.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by WilliamDell
You are correct TrongaMonga, I am 19 now after my birthday which was on the 11th if anyone recalls me talking about it. Someone said they had a gf with the same birthday.
That was me. But I broke up with her coz I realize I can be happy with only one.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
It's never sex man.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
People only say it's sex to cover up that they have the inability to have real-sex and/or get a girlfriend. No offence to anyone here.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yes I agree but it will never be as it never was because sex is done with a opposite sex partner.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
And why would that happen?

Bjornita

Reaction score
or maybe he tutors/helps them in classes.....i know a person who does that. he's really nice.....awww, shush.

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
:) :) :) :) I have 200 friends ( 30 from at least every grade) ya........ i used to be the shortest guy in grade 7 then 2nd shortest in grade 8 snd now im the average sized kid with lots of friends :) :) :) :)

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm kind-of popular at my school..

I was suggested by a teacher to make this speach club where kids practice doing speaches mainly on topics where you have a strong opinion on.. (Our school is a private school, and I am not a prep)

I did some speaches at a contest, won, gave the speach in front of the school one day (by TV to each classroom from the broadcasting room at the school), and that's how I 'sorta' got to be famous.. I guess....

Don't know, maybe I am a prep though like Willie I don't know what those words really mean..

I'm also known for my family's wealth which I am not at all proud of. I envy kids with parents who really get to their sons and daughters..

Not really proud of myself cause I've got some problems socially, mentally, physically, stuff like that.

Not into the sports group or either the studying nerd group though everyone except for a few at my school study pretty hard..

..I don't like my school.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Renzokuken
People only say it's sex to cover up that they have the inability to have real-sex and/or get a girlfriend. No offence to anyone here.
I was kidding but I have had penty of girlfreinds and have been laid b4. But i still beat off its something to do when your bored

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Actually, masurbating is relaxing (fact). So, do it when your stressed, or want to get something off your mind.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Masturbation: a form of self-love. Also a good way to know yourself physically.

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I don't think so. I think masturbating may feel good but I don't like it. It seems so...... Well, I don't know what the heck to call it. Just seem indicent.

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It does make people feel guilty.. even psychologically though some may not agree with the 'fact'

Not many girls masterbate.. I've heard a status of only about 10% my age which is 18.. in my country while the boys over 95%.

I personally think it's a foolish thing to do. I mean you feel sorta tired even, and after I do it I regret it.. I control myself not to get messed up for a moments jism..

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man I wish cheerleaders wanted to hug me in high school or middle school you lucky bastard. If a cheerleader who is hot wants to hug you go for it! Some of you people are just looking 4 ppl 2 hate.

I am not necessarily an outcast, but i was in high school. I try to help people with their work when I can, and tutoring someone is a really good feeling. High school is not the end, and it is hardly even a begining. Just remember in college you will have a clean slate as far as new ppl.