• "in with the crowd", not average but in with the "popular" crowd

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Today, while i was standing around with some of my fellows, i came up with this thread. I'm a social outcast because I publicly admit that I hate cheerleaders, preppy(thanx, sis for telling me that word) bichtes, and asshole jocks. i want to know what place you are in. no offense to you who are of the above mentioned, because not all of you are that bad.

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i made this thread b4 dude! it was called "Are You Popular At Your school?" Remember? i could bump it, but i wouldn't wanna get reported...

I am sorta in with the crowd, Leina knows me (that's all i really want) I am known somewhat through the school...

It was funny, Abner. All the cheerleaders said you were gay..... I was LMAO. If I may quote my friend Evan, here known as SpectralLynx99, "Abner's either gay, or he hasn't gone through puberty yet."

(on a different note...) Why did you have to blow off Gina's hug? you tard, she aint a preppy bitch, she's one of Leina's fne friends...

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by hunter_killer
It was funny, Abner. All the cheerleaders said you were gay..... I was LMAO. If I may quote my friend Evan, here known as SpectralLynx99, "Abner's either gay, or he hasn't gone through puberty yet."

(on a different note...) Why did you have to blow off Gina's hug? you tard, she aint a preppy bitch, she's one of Leina's fne friends...
roberto, do you even know what preppy means? and why would evan think tht just cause i dont wanna look at some chicks ass means im gay?btw, im not flaming you.

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
well, you wanna kill all cheerleaders... most of the fitch middle school cheerleaders are nice... a couple of em I kinda like (keyword: kinda, i do like leina, you know...) and they're basically pretty cool. If your talking about the cheerleaders in movies (yes, the slutty ones) they're just movies. This is reality... Nothing in movies are true (except for somethings) Don't argue with me on this, I don't feel like spamming to argue (like i used to do)

BTW, Gina aint cheerleader, so she aint like your defenition of "cheerleader"

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
they dont act it aroud YOU, because you like one of them. they act like my sis's preppy friends when they wanna piss me off. i hate them. death to preppies and cheerleaders. btw, the reason that cheerleaders are whores is that they go into all this stuff so they can get all this shit like the school paying thousands of bucks for their disneyland trips and shit like that, when the rest of us have to sit in shitty moldy classrooms and read out of books that cost 50 bucks to replace.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I honestlly Don't beleoive in social clases I beleive You are either an asshole or cool if You are an sshole well **** you If you arent well I will be your freind Not being freinds with some1 because they play sports are because they are cheerleaders is dumb. And also cheerleaders and jocks in general arent dicks and whores their is a small population of them that are. that make the rest look bad

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by daoffshoreman
they dont act it aroud YOU, because you like one of them. they act like my sis's preppy friends when they wanna piss me off. i hate them. death to preppies and cheerleaders. btw, the reason that cheerleaders are whores is that they go into all this stuff so they can get all this shit like the school paying thousands of bucks for their disneyland trips and shit like that, when the rest of us have to sit in shitty moldy classrooms and read out of books that cost 50 bucks to replace.
Just because i like Leina, doesn't mean that they don't act like bitches around me! Of course, I haven't seen them act like that around me... You should talk! They always talk to you, and wants to give YOU hugs!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I believe that you've got a point there ForGeD. It ceases to amaze me how the word 'popularity' contradicts with 'being liked'. Many of the kids (especially in high/secondary school) actually want to look like the Prom Queen, or date the Football Captain, or get the Cheerleaders to like you just so that *you* can be popular too.

When I come to think of it, do you actually *like* many of these people? I highly doubt that. True, there are many exceptions. E.g. Not all cheerleaders are *****es and some people *are* popular because they're well liked by everybody.

Just the facts my friends. My real flaming remains in The Asylum.

- Amantis

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
forged, that is the most narrow-minded opinion i have ever heard. i personally dont think you have seen it firsthand. besides, im making a generalization that leaves way fro error. i quote myself:
no offense to you who are of the above mentioned, because not all of you are that bad.:
i make a piont that most of the people who are i as i have said exploit these things like sports and cheerleading like that cause they get thses benefits like going on these bs trips.*sigh* well, who actually agrees with me, because i know im not just spewing crap out my mouth?

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by hunter_killer
Just because i like Leina, doesn't mean that they don't act like bitches around me! Of course, I haven't seen them act like that around me... You should talk! They always talk to you, and wants to give YOU hugs!
you dont get it, do you? they do that so that some dude will get all nevous.(hey, i just dont want to touch those preppy assholes)it makes them think that they have power over dudes like that.

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I get what you're saying man... I guess I never thought about it that way... I'm always nervous around them... but I know that Leina is not like that. That's why I like her... She aint mean, she's hot, and really nice...

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I don't care if I'm popular or not as long as I have friends and a gf and I'm happy being with them.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Narrow Minded offshore? I think You are the more narrow minded of us here you are making a Generalazation that all preppy people or jocks are dicks. Wich they arent. I have went to a highschool with over 3000 people in it for the last 3years your probally stil in like 7th grade. You make your generalzations by the way people dress and movies. You think a certain kind of out fit makes a person preppy or a geek. You also genralize About what you see in movies. Now unless you go to a totally ****ed up school not all the cheerleaders their are like that and not all the jocks are like that. Hell if you go to midlle school half those kids havent even hit puberty yet

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im an outcast and damb prode of it because i dont have to worry about what people think about me

Raya Wolfsun

Addicted to Mentats
Reaction score
I always thought I came across as pretty antisocial - too intellectual and not bothered at all about the usual teenage stuff; never hung out with anyone during breaks and turned down nearly every invitation to meet with people outside school - but people look up to me as *popular*!!! AAAARRRGH!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
HAHAHA!!! You have linked back to my theory posted earlier in this thread Wolf's Sun. :D

- Amantis

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
im more average, i dont hang out with any popular kids but im not made fun of them and i have friends so im no outcast.