• "in with the crowd", not average but in with the "popular" crowd

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Popularity shouldnt be your life ha your popular but do u have respect for any and every one or only are devoted to your popular group and u just see every one a some stupid inferear moron. i couldnt give a shit about been popular.as long as i have friend that are repectful and i am repectful life is good just ingnorr the popular poeple that are ass holes> and dont let the jocks prep beat u down beat them back later in life

- goku ms

goko ms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that find with me.

Gangsta

Reaction score
Littlestown, Pennsylvannia near Gettysburg
Website
fakesnow.tk
I am pointed at when I walk down the hallway, and people say "that kid is so f'ing funny" or "that kid is awesome". I am considered a mix between a yo'ed up preppy bitch ass jock and a loser. Some people just call me John. I changed schools at the begining of this school year, i'm kinda like The New Guy. Unpopular at my old school, envyed at another. I attend a small school outside of gettysburg P.A. in a quite town called littlestown.... littles-town just says it all. Anyways, only a few people hate me and most love to be around me because im the highlight of their day. I'm funny and unpredictable, occasionaly spontanteous. www.fakesnow.tk has a few pictures of me and my friends if you want to know who I am in a deeper aspect.

As someone said above, It doesn't matter how popular you are. That's true. It matters if you like yourself or not, I like myself. I didn't vote on the poll because it doesn't fit me. I have no best friends at my new school, i still visit my other best friends in maryland though. I'm a loner with about over 50 half-friends.

BTW, putting people into groups like jocks and preps I find highly racist. Some of the nicest people i know are jocks. Everyday i go to school the same "freak" harrasses me about who I am and how i dress. The best part is, I smile and walk away because he doesnt even know me. I just let it slide because I know who the poser is.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I really would like to know wtf are all those things, like jocks, preps, or whatever

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by wkdentns
same here, You need self-estime..
That's the damn word I've been looking for. Self-esteem.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im a complete reject :(

i got in a fight with a couple of friends and then someone made up a romour about me...im sure.

now im all lonely :(

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Well I think the best thing to do is ignore the rumors and if someone confronts you with it you deny it and tell them that they're just jealous of you.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Origonally posted by Gangster. orsumin like that
Everyday i go to school the same "freak" harrasses me about who I am and how i dress. The best part is, I smile and walk away because he doesnt even know me. I just let it slide because I know who the poser is.
I would consider anyone who does not consider themselves a prep that putsother people in social caste a poser. If he calls you a prep he has problems. I personally would beat his little freshman ass (he sounds really imature so thats a wild guess) and laugh.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Kittiekitty
im a complete reject

i got in a fight with a couple of friends and then someone made up a romour about me...im sure.

now im all lonely
Poor you. It's bad enough to get into a fight with your friends, let alone spread a rumour all over the place! Nobody's calling you a 'complete reject' in these forums (you're still wanted here!). There are a few solutions when it comes to falling out with your mates, but it really depends on what the cause of the problem is.

If you need advice or just a few words of comfort, you can always post here or you can PM me KittieKitty.

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yeah kitty. You're always welcome here.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I feel sorry for alot of you, I can't believe how lucky i am, my friends are so cool! My life at the moment is pretty on-track and hopefully it wont fall off the rails.

But the thing is, with my friends, none of them are really BEST friends, except one. But she is a girl. Meh.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Girl? You like her?

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Well, when I was in high school, I was pretty popular overall. I got along with everybody basically, no one really hated me because I wasn't a jerk, I'm still not a jerk in person (unless I know you and I'm joking around). My true best friend was not the most popular guy, but we had been friends for a long time and we still are friendse even though distance separates us. I could talk to anyone and not be rejected by them, I had a flexibility to sort of move around from group to group. Basically if someone was annoying to me at the moment I could hang around with someone else. Most everybody knew me on one level or another because of things such as music (choir and band), scholars bowl, and smartness. If there was one thing people could count on from me, it was at least an informed and honest opinion about a topic. I did not hang around with the elite populars or outcasts, I mainly hung around with people who I actually liked and knew wouldn't talk about me behind my back. My true friends were mostly my classmates though, and I still keep in touch. I don't think it matters what caste you are in, but who your friends are and if they respect you for who you are, not for who your parents are, for your clothes or wealth, or for just one ability. I know I don't like my friends for just one thing and it's not for superficial crap, it's their personalities and their actions that make a friendship last.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
How old are you willie?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
19, I believe

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I feel sorry for alot of you, I can't believe how lucky i am, my friends are so cool! My life at the moment is pretty on-track and hopefully it wont fall off the rails.

But the thing is, with my friends, none of them are really BEST friends, except one. But she is a girl. Meh.
Well, it's good to have the opposite sex to talk to at times. There have been times when even I can't stand my own friends!

- Amantis

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
You are correct TrongaMonga, I am 19 now after my birthday which was on the 11th if anyone recalls me talking about it. Someone said they had a gf with the same birthday.

I guess I can continue on the social caste thing with some of my college experience. College is a lot different for me in terms of people because I come from a small "rural" school. Here at K-State I mainly hang around with a few people, mainly because I know and trust them with my personal knowledge and with my life. Also I know people in the bands as well as people sharing the same major as me (physics). Also I get along pretty well and have some fun with the guys on my dorm floor wing. Those people are the people I know the best and I don't know what caste that would make me, probably just average overall.

shortys_girl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i pretty much knew evryone and i was a new kid.but all went well and everyone liked me.i mostly hang out wit the skaters but sometimes i play basketball outta school wit some of the jocks.most of my friendz r guyz but it aint uncomfortable.