What should I do?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have a problem. I have this friend named Kyle, he's the same age as me (17) and he goes to the same school (Brother Andre).
We have been friend since I was 7 and we have always had fun, until about now. You see, I met a friend named Andrew, chinese and he is 17 too, but Kyle doesn't want me to be friends with this guy so I start to pretend to Andrew I am not one of his friends. But then I stopped, and now Kyle has gone doing stupid things.

First, when I tell him about all the things that have been happening and stuff. He just says Yeah, Whatever and goes on about Wrestling like "Did you see Raw last night?". He then bugs me with the game show Beat the Geeks everyday when I don't really watch the show for the stupidity (only watch it when I don't have nothing on.). The worst part is he has Anger Management issues! He onced bitched at my girlfriend becuase he thought she called him a fag or something, and he always speaks empty threats about kicking people's asses and shit and doesn't do anything about it.

I want to know is what should I do about this, if you say beat him up myself. I am kinda a pacifist unless physically provoked.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Usually when he calls, I just say that someone else is on the other line when there isn't and he buys it. He's boring anyway

ChrisH36

Reaction score
lol, then get punched in the face. Oh well, when I get to say that I will beef up my body and be able to lift him.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
First of all Andre' is my name. I posted here because I want you to beat the living crap out of him for bitching your girl. I'm very sensitive about it.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Take Mav's word for it. beat teh f00ck out of kyle for biznitchiing your GF. if you can't handle him alone then tell him imma gonna beat his f00cking sorry a$$ down.

Mav: Use the Oxford dictionary of swearing or you will be temp banned:p

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol. umm i have anger management problems too, i have a VERY explosive temper, just ask my girlfriend. But anyway i couldnt realy understand what you said(too early) but a REAL friend wouldnt try to control who you hangout with.

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
i know ! blowing up the univurse will solve everything

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Beat his ass, and if you don't think you can take him, bring a metal pole or some sort of weaponry...

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
beat his ass, and if u dont think u can take him then bring a few friends or sumtin......but why were you his friend in the 1st place if he is such an ass...just 4get he exsists.......why wud he "force" you to be his friend and beat you up if you werent his friend anyways????

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
forget kickin his ass.. if he calls just say your busy. Don't hang out with him. Only talk to him if you have to. Just make him another one in the crowd.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree you shouldnt even be near him if hes going to bitch at your gf for sumtin she didnt even do...why is he forcing you to be his friend?? just completely shut him out and 4get about him....then maybe he wud forget u exsist....

Sakuhta

Reaction score
yeah...just let it go. Or try to mellow im out. Tell him if he doesn't like you being friends with someone then that's just too bad. He doesn't own you man.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think a guy with that big of a temper well be able to mellow out...oh yeah and sakuhta is right he doesnt own you, but your letting him take controll of you ...im surprised u didnt beat his ass when he bitched at your girlfriend

Sakuhta

Reaction score
If he bitched at my girlfriend that f00ker wouldnt have an ass anymore..

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mhmm your a complete noob to this site...if you were acually here for a while then youd know how awesome he is...but i can tell that ur a noob........and u shud shut up before he comes at you with an axe when ur sleeping...