What should I do?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Originally posted by RPU-Rhett
i know ! blowing up the univurse will solve everything
If I do that, then Maverick would kill me for blowing up his ladies with it. No universe, no people, NO RELATIONSHIP. Besides, I love my girlfriend alot, so no suicidal attempts at all.

I agree with Intel Zero on this one! Ban him.

To stay on topic, I can't beat him up, I'll go to jail or get kicked out of school and I will be a Mcdonald's junkie for the rest of my life!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
You have a point though. Nevertheless, you must defend the honor of your girl. If what you say is true that you love her you're not just gonna stand by and let him attack her like that would you?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Give him to me and I'll feed him to a retard who's just like him whom I know. They'll get along really well, I'm sure. If not, just beat the hell out of him.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick
You have a point though. Nevertheless, you must defend the honor of your girl. If what you say is true that you love her you're not just gonna stand by and let him attack her like that would you?
You remind me of Enrique from Skies of Arcadia: Ledgends. But knowing your personna, you'd do anything to defend your girl from anyone lol. No offense though

Well, got to try something. Although more than half of the people say I should kick his ass

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Maybe because THAT IS THE MOST STUPID RESPONSE IN THE WORLD!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You are one curious fellow Slippy :D

I met him when I was 7 and he has been like this ever since I made friends with Andrew in Grade 9. But hey, Andrew is a military fanatic, but I don't care. Kyle does nothing anyway around the house. HE's fat, lazy, and shows no consideration for anyone

O and Summit: DID YOU GET UR EIGHT-BALL FROM E-BAy or THE BLACK MARKET?!!?!?!?! lol.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by Hellwolf_36
You remind me of Enrique from Skies of Arcadia: Ledgends. But knowing your personna, you'd do anything to defend your girl from anyone lol. No offense though

Well, got to try something. Although more than half of the people say I should kick his ass
I'm not offended no. I'll take that as a compliment. There are many ways to skin a cat or in your case to kick his ass. How about setting him up or blackmailing him or something. There are million kazillion ways for you to make him suffer.:D

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If he bitched to my girlfriend... he would die...

Just tell him if he doesn't accept the people you hang around then I don't want to be friends anymore... then add go fook a dog.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He's black though! I know that was a little racist but he is. Hmm... a little pissing off and blackmailing can do the trick, but then he can sew me. BUT HEY he's stupid, he has grammar and people issues, and he listens to guidance counsellers about where to go in life. I want to be an artist or some computer work. I have the math skills (93%) and computer skills (70-80).

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
If I were you! I'd beat him to my satisfaction and he will never have a chance of having a friendship with me in a million years.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Put a dildo in his bag and tell everybody at school that he's gay. or run him over with a car.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then I'll go to jail for murder and be sued by the parents for some hate crime laws. I have already said that I do not want to go to jail, although I would kick the bastard's ass for calling my girlfriend a bitch. OK THAT'S IT HE'S DEAD!!!!!!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
That's the spirit! But one thing. If you get into trouble just tell them you don't know Maverick and Reign is behind all this.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Would the court believe me that a guy with an avatar of Battousai the Slasher and (\/)ajin Vegeta forced me to do this?
I think not, besides, nobody makes fun of my bitch.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]i dont think hed have enough money to buy a lawyer.....and if you kill him, just plea insanity, and youll goin a hospital for 10 years....doesnt that sound like a win win plan??

or heres a KRAZIE solution that wont involve u going to hell......just ignore him, and leave him alone.....or move away......

or shoot him either way is good (j.k)

Choose your path....lol [/glow]

ChrisH36

Reaction score
[glow=orange]If I plea insanity, a court will find me a liar and I'll be sentenced for 20 years max. Besides if I plea insanity but he hits me, I can sue him for discrimination. THAT IS A win win scenario my friend.[/glow]