What should I do?

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]OH YAY IM YOUR FRIEND, its happiest day of my life hellwolf....(not surprising because my life is boring)

and he is still human, but if hes a horrible person, he shud be treated horribly....do on to others as youd like them to do on to you [/glow]

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
[glow=gold]Ahhh the old Golden Rule of any faith[/glow]
[glow=orange]Since the school is catholic, might as well follow the laws of God, even though I am not a big-ass religious guy like Ned Flander's type. Yes, I will still be human, either until I die or I get mutated into some evil super creature bent on destroying the planet... lol... oops went too far..[/glow]:usad

ChrisH36

Reaction score
[glow=orange]Nope, not at all. I'll just punch him, simple and effective[/glow]

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Wow! It took the thread this long for you to realize all you have to do is punch him in the head.:D

Just a tip. If you punch him just make sure he won't stand up right away or he'll get an upper hand.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
First, Kick him in the balls then after that he's punch and kick him to death.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well he acts like that because u were his friend for so long, and u dedicated so much of your time only to him...now that u met this new guys he is getting "jelous". he feels he doesn't matter to u as much as he does and the new guy will take his place.

All u got to do is, talk with him a reasure him nodoby will ever take his place and he will be your friend always. And that he is important to you just as much as he always been.

being agressive with him is not the issue, he feels betrayed and he acts normal.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
>< can I killyou now summit? >< >< >< ><...i promise it will be slow and paintful :D.

I one of my passions is to study human nature and psyhology was always a hobby for me ...plus im a lil more experienced. i have to admit I felt that at a point in my life. i wasn't as agressive as you friend was but i felt the same.

It usually occurs when u don't have a circle of friends. it's just you and him hanging around together all day long.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by ReiGn
First, Kick him in the balls then after that he's punch and kick him to death.
[glow=orange]I am not going to kick him in the balls, I will punch him and forget about what I did to him. Either that or hire a mercenary to kick his ass, more fun then doing it yourself.[/glow]

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by LordSlippy
[glow=blue]Vbadgirl makes it sound like you want to still be friends with him, and from what ive heard you dont want to be friends with him.....so just pray that he'll leave u alone..... [/glow]
Is that so? my oh my...BTW u heard wrong im cool with summit.

now can u stop changing ur names summit ><.

U haven't got into what bf is all about. here we have a werid sense of hummor. takes a while to get on with the program but u will eventually.

He was joking and so was i....u still love me summit don't u? :rolleyes:

PS: i know she is temp banned but anyway

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Hellwolf_36
I have a problem. I have this friend named Kyle, he's the same age as me (17) and he goes to the same school (Brother Andre).
We have been friend since I was 7 and we have always had fun, until about now. You see, I met a friend named Andrew, chinese and he is 17 too, but Kyle doesn't want me to be friends with this guy so I start to pretend to Andrew I am not one of his friends. But then I stopped, and now Kyle has gone doing stupid things.

First, when I tell him about all the things that have been happening and stuff. He just says Yeah, Whatever and goes on about Wrestling like "Did you see Raw last night?". He then bugs me with the game show Beat the Geeks everyday when I don't really watch the show for the stupidity (only watch it when I don't have nothing on.). The worst part is he has Anger Management issues! He onced bitched at my girlfriend becuase he thought she called him a fag or something, and he always speaks empty threats about kicking people's asses and shit and doesn't do anything about it.

I want to know is what should I do about this, if you say beat him up myself. I am kinda a pacifist unless physically provoked.

Kill him

zergs_hellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clubae86.tk
I have an idea get a bunch of your friends(including them) and say someone said they'd beat you up at this place...then take him and your friends there and start beating the shit out of him:):p

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Too many awkward answers, I am going to forget about killing him UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE, not to mention names THEORY! :mad:

May beat him up, who knows, after kicking his ass he'll be forgiven, or hate me.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
who knows storm we might of talked once or twice...who knows. If i am on ur list u better say hello now and then like a polite young man that u..supposed to be ><...heheheh.

yeah a bit difficult for her to post.

guys just settle down with the killing and kicking. violence rarely solves anything.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Just pull him off to the side and make him understand. You don't need to get physical until he does. And preferrably do it out of school.