What should I do?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That could work, who knows

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I dont have any friends. They all started hating me for no reason, not joking, I am the same kid as I was a year ago.. and I had about 5 friends back then, now no one likes me. I dunno why. Who cares.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It all depends on rumors and what they start to think about you. They might have dumped you to make themselves look better with the wrong kind of people, so in your scenario, I am lucky!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
First Off: I hate you all for giving such idiotic advice(cept VBadGirl)
He should talk with his friend and explain that he is allowed to have more than one friend and if he don't like it then they shouldnt be friends..hit him..meh..such stupidty ><.

Second Off: Wtf is up with the 2 month old thread bump? I mean eve nslippy posted in this thread lol..

Xtreme3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.stormedfortress.com
I have a similar problem and am too looking for a resolve.

3 of my friends, 1 of which is a really good friend of mine, hates my other friend which I met through my good friend, ironically enough.

Now, they think he's "gay" (but not litterally), "fag", and "annoying". He's still cool, he doesn't bother me. They say he's really annoying and likes to talk too much.

I try to not have a stance in it, and I try not to tell them if I do anything with him... like movies... paintball... airsoft... but the problem is... is that he's a really cool guy but my friends think otherwise. It pisses me off how we can't all hang out together now.

My friend's tell me about him like this...
btw the one they think is annoying is called Derik.

My good friend told me this:
"Derik's such a fag and he's so annoying. He called me telling me that he just got off the phone with you. Now he thinks he's all cool because he just finished talking on the phone with you." David (another friend) just called me and told me also that Derik told him the same, that he had just finished talking with me.

I guess I'm popular now aint I?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well first of all tell him to ****in grow up. That kinda of stuff is 3rd grade bs...and if he still persist....then leave him alone.......kicking his ass is not worth a night or two in jail....trust me i know.....but their ar emor eevil ways or torturing him...try putting roadkill on his doorstep and take maxipads, squir tketchup in them and stick it to his window....that always does the trick for me anyways.....but the only reason I don't think you shoulkd fight him jsut yet is that because in my college ethics class tehy taught me how to look at the situation from outside the box..not jsut inside....when he was claiming ur g/f called him a fag what do you think might have got him to do that....but if he perist and you must fight......jsut remember this.........MAKE HIM THROW THE FIRST PUNCH!!!...it hurts but at least you don't go to jail

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know I hate to be the bad guy to ruin posting for others, but can a moderator please close this thread since I started this 2 months ago.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Idiotic advice stfu noob.

Kill him if you don't then every one will hate you and you'll have to kill yourself. so choose now

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sit down and tell him if he doesnt stop being a fag ur just not gonna talk to him. but dont be hasty this is a very serious issue........................YEAH 200TH POST YEAH YEAH