What is Your Biggest Weakness in Starcraft?

What is Your Biggest Weakness in Starcraft/BW?

• Expanding

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Scouting

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Spellcasting

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Changing strategy during a match

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Micro

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Macro

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I like 2v2's, gives you some variety of what to do. 1v1 is still fun though. But it can be one sided.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I think he's saying that if we cud do several things at once, like the computer, the games wud be more action packed.
If u mean computer players than ur pretty slow. The comps in BW are so slow u can rush them with ur starting peons and win.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
He doesnt mean computer players. He is talking about games in general. He doesnt think they are good enough for his standards...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
If u mean computer players than ur pretty slow. The comps in BW are so slow u can rush them with ur starting peons and win.
not with the AI script that i made from scratch. It utalizes a great strategy, and the comps abilitys to not act stupid like normal players it makes for a good opponent but is useless if u are the one who programed it.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Its probarbly still useless, since computers have a tendency to make mistakes no matter if they are "perfectly" programmed or not. Unless the computer knows exactly what ur doing at all times and knows how to counter it (which would drastically unbalance the entire game) it cant be as good as a human player. Besides, there is allways a way to fool computer AI, and exploit small errors for example in their micromanagement.