What Happened?! Illidan lost?!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Grom drank from the well and ended up dying after killing Mannaroth.

Illidan broke the skull of guldan after Arthas told him to that it was responsible for corrupting the forest. But instead of destroying it, he absorbed its power and become a metamorphed demon. With his powers, you lead an attack on Tichondrius in the top right corner of the map and kill him.

In FT, he gets the Eye of Gul'dan from teh temple. Although in the game, he was recorded that Gul'dan fell at the hands of demons inside the temple. However, in one mission in Warcraft II - the orcs found out about the Stormreaver clan's treachery and they went to kill Gul'dan themselves.

He was then banished for what he had become.

Chaos_Marine said:
And that proves what?
That the constitution of his current state > a mortals.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
He wanted power, so he broke the skull and the energes infused with his body, metamorphesing him into his demon form. In FT, he can still turn demon, but the changes also effect his primary model as he has wings and horns. :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
sad thing is, none of us can say whether he died or not,

because as we all know, blizzard gives us big ass surprise in eveyr games, where big stuffs happens (omg DIABLO I LOL, OMG TERRAN AND ZERG FUSEE??? LOL)

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
That the constitution of his current state > a mortals.
But he was still mortal. Mannoroth couldn't even survive a hit from a normal axe, why would Illidan be so different?

Neolch

Member!
Reaction score
Actually... I do not know for ceartin if this is a useable source but it hasn't let me down in the past.. Illidan Article
It that in WOW, a new step into the storyline of the Warcraft World, that Illidan is the leader of Outland.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
The warcraft games are, at best, loosely based on each other. So what blizzard originally intended with the fight doesn't really matter.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Chaos is right, and for the sake of selling games and making Outland appeal to more people, Illidan will be in Outland. Would kinda suck if he wasn't, wouldn't it?

And Arthas isn't the kind of guy to leave Illidan wounded, rather than dead. Unless the whole dignity thing came in...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But would an undead death knight spare a night elf that was about to destroy the master he must protect? I guess he did try to kill him, but either two things can happen:

Either he is dead, or he isn't.

Neolch

Member!
Reaction score
Perhaps Illidan appeared dead to him, and while Arthas climbed the steps to the thone, Vasj came up and took Illidan back to Outland to heal him. Besides, Arthas had a mission, he wasn't trying to kill Illidan just get him out of his way so he could obtain ultimate power.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Wishful thinking. C'mon, just because Arthas didn't say 'Suck it noob, you died...', doesn't mean he didn't die.

Neolch

Member!
Reaction score
I still seriously doubt he died, afterall. Arthas was still weakened because of the Lich King then (I believe) and Illidan had grown in power immensly. It was just a lucky swing.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, he wasn't going to obtain. A death knight is pledged to defend the Lich King from invaders. Illidan and his group just happened to be invaders. But yeah, Illidan was probably weakened, not killed.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
First you say he died, then you said he didn't die, then you said he did infact die. Now you're saying he most definatly didn't die. John Kerry syndrome?

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But Illidan fanboys are elves, and elves > humnans. Duh.

Drexsun

Member!
Reaction score
lol this is great.. and it also makes me want to get WoW even more because I want to go see Illidan in that game.. but in the Exp for WoW can't you go back in time to play out the past by going though a portal? Don't you think Illidan would us that power to go back and kill Arthas before he got his power or sooner or something like that if he was in WoW? The choises are endless lol

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Chaos Marine said:
First you say he died, then you said he didn't die, then you said he did infact die. Now you're saying he most definatly didn't die. John Kerry syndrome?
Actually no, if you read all the posts I made. I have said a few times that he probably survived it but just in a weakened state.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
But Illidan fanboys are elves, and elves > humnans. Duh.
since when?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
NE can still be beaten by Human, especially when morts with frag shards are involved.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Actually no, if you read all the posts I made. I have said a few times that he probably survived it but just in a weakened state.
To bad we can all see the posts were edited after I posted that. :(