What Happened?! Illidan lost?!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Whenever a post is edited, it leaves behind a tag of when it was edited. Yes I did, but its the opinion I believe is true now. And I wish not to continue argue why because then I would need to keep posting 2 pages because of rebuttal questions.

Considering you think I am switching between arguments when beforehand I wasn't.

Drexsun

Member!
Reaction score
So you are just saying you think he died?
Do you not want to see him in the next game or something?
If they make a WarCraft4 even.. I don't think they will because they have WoW now. >.<

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its hard to say if he could have died. Some people say he did, some say he didn't. I am more towards the not died but anything could have happened when he got slashed upward like that. Yes, I would like to see him in the next game. I would buy Warcraft IV if does come out.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you think about it, how could just one slash on the stomache like that kill such a powerful being? And when your raising your sword up in the air, your not going to as much of a force-swing as you would when going down.

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
brightlight said:
totally unrelated topic, the ne tft mission where maiev is going to the entrance of the cave. Use cheat and blink through top of the wall. Then blink inside afront of vashj and illadin. immediatly use fan of knives, now u will see illadin talking but only corpse is there..
huh? it sounds interesting but i have no idea what this is about..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There is a mission when you try to stop him from getting the Eye of Guldan. Since there is an invisible wall there, you cannot pass it. If you get sight there, blink, turn on the invulnerability cheat and cast FoK. You will destroy all the units there, but they try to attack you.

I had something like that when I was doing the Cenarius mission for orcs. If you go into god mode and kill Cenarius while he is leveling the 3 bases. A few things happen.

1) Grom is sitll green, even with red orc backups
2) Mannaroth goes off screen and kills some units near him
3) The night elf buildings still stand
4) Grom still talks as a green orc.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There is a mission when you try to stop him from getting the Eye of Guldan. Since there is an invisible wall there, you cannot pass it. If you get sight there, blink, turn on the invulnerability cheat and cast FoK. You will destroy all the units there, but they try to attack you.

I had something like that when I was doing the Cenarius mission for orcs. If you go into god mode and kill Cenarius while he is leveling the 3 bases. A few things happen.

1) Grom is sitll green, even with red orc backups
2) Mannaroth goes off screen and kills some units near him
3) The night elf buildings still stand
4) Grom still talks as a green orc.

Drkpsycho13666

Member!
Reaction score
Ill be cool if there was two separate endings, And you could fight illidan(Do you fight him, i forgot) Ill go like this, If Arthas wins, the default ending, But if illidan wins, they coulda had another ending, like a "Good has prevailed" type of ending.

And arthas won because he had a Death Horse :)

Arkronus

Reaction score
Illidan didn't die though, if you go to wikipedia, it says that blizzard just ran out of time making frozen throne, if they had time, they would include a scene where illidan watches arthas becomes the lich king and then illidan gets rescued by kael

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
nice but ii think that Illidan will not be back knowing the storylines they give, lIke wen they killed Human king ( dunno his name....) in like Wc2, hey couldve resuurected him; but the DIDNT. So probaly he wont b back. But Illidan was a favoured hero, so maybe blizzard will make an exception....

What made me angry, were the Human and Orc missions of FT.I HATED them, they were so lame. Humans had Kael, whos Ult u cna barely use and their missions were all about survival and Orc it was always Rexxar and Troll guy. Like they are coool but u get sikk of them being a bytch for other people and completing nothing at all

Blizzard should make another Wc but similar to Wc3 RoC n FT. NOT WoW!