What Happened?! Illidan lost?!

Bloody-Scar

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here and i just finished playing WC3 - The Frozen Throne.

What happened? Did Arthas out smarted Illidan, or was he stupid enough to leave himself open to that attack?

Durr

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard doesn't like happy endings. Illidan was just outclassed.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
I luv blizz endings though, it aint lame predictable crap. But i'm glad illadin lost :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Illidan was an idiot for flying. ITs like: Hey I WANT YOU TO SLICE ME!!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Cause Blizzard Writers decided to play the cards that way. Besides, Vashj's base is the easiest to destroy on that map. Kael takes a bit of time with those casters lying around. But his units are easier to kill then Vashj's. Vashj just has a sloppy base.

Bloody-Scar

Reaction score
Holy C***Hell

Ok, Those who agree that Illidan was stupid enough to let hmself be open to the fatal blow, please state so.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
totally unrelated topic, the ne tft mission where maiev is going to the entrance of the cave. Use cheat and blink through top of the wall. Then blink inside afront of vashj and illadin. immediatly use fan of knives, now u will see illadin talking but only corpse is there..

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Haha. There was also a glitch if you turned on the cheat in the final mission and killed Archimonde. He would not be there and the buildings would randomly get destroyed. Then agian, that mission wasn't very hard.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
I don't understand why he didn't used his metamorphosis?
becuase in the Warcraft universe, he is supposed to already be in his half demon half elf thing. Meta is just a spell in the game, in the actual canon Illidan doesnt change into a demon, he already is half demon.

Bloody-Scar

Reaction score
Oh yea, but when i tried that glitch, maiev was talking to a totally empty room ... lol

Oh and this is a stupid question. Is there anyway to attack those golems you find in the first undead mission in Reign Of Fire?

Reign Of Chaos... sorry... very silly mistake...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You need a hell load of Ghouls and Meat Wagons. Also, the Granite golem will slam if 3 or more units are surronding him. Also, use your Meat Wagons to clear some trees in the surrounding areas, you might find some secrets :O. Killing him gets you a Pendant of Mana, assuming you aren't killed by that rampaging goliath.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
illidan was cool and those weapona were brutal, but dude, arthas is badass, with badass frostmourne, and badass 10 inch penis, he ripped illidan apart man! and yes illidan was retard for flying leik that. IM FLYING JAC..errrgh.....

Drexsun

Member!
Reaction score
If evil did not win it would be harder for them to make another game off of that. You will know when the game is going to end when Good wins in the end lol and has killed off all that is bad >>; Stuff like that.. ooo I wonder if the FireLord and the Goblin Tinker and the other hero will be in the main story in the new game or something.. that could be cool.. or something o.o

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah. We need a campaign featuring the Tinker, Alchem and the Firelord or something seperate like that. They did to every other hero (except a default Pit Lord). Or I think Magtheridon had those skills, but never really used Doom or anything.

Drexsun

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah that would be cool.. like the Rexxar one.. they need the second part.. well they may have made it but I just not know or something because I beat it lol and yeah

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The Rexxar one is pretty easy after a while though.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's retarded that illidan just didn't go up and beat the shit out of arthas, he was obviously stronger. The whole thing was ****ed up.

.....on a side note I found the rexxar thing to be pretty lame actually...but that was just me.