Warcraft Imbalance Discussion

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
that is better. And no, I dont think that. I think the game is balanced, and that people who say ud is overpwered cant beat them

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Because they are overpowered

Reaction score
yeah they are kind of overpowered but not to the point where EVERYONE complains about them. I still think NE is the most overpowered

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
but EVERYONE does complain about them... at least the majority of people do.

What usually happens in these cases?

If its not the beastmaster, its the amm, if its not the amm, its the ud tri-hero. Catch my drift?

I tell you what man... THOSE DAM CRITTERS NEED A HUGE BUFF!!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah UD has the power I wont argue that UD are the strongest race.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
actually 3 ud's made it to the finals.. if im correct that sweet is a ud player too

srry had to but in and poin that out cuase i was gonna mention that too, but thought i would let it pass.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
UD > Orc > NE > Human

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
except Orc>ud

and that chart means nothing, because races dont matter the palyers do.

here is how it worke,d undead has been the most underpowered race since the begning of the game. Undead players had to learn to adapt to crappy units to win the game. Now that the game is balanced, NE has been nerfed and UD has been buffed to an even playing field, NE palyers need to work for a win, and ud palyers have always had to work so its nothing new.

and orc palyers still pwn ud palyers.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
No the races matter.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
big deal, breakers can be healed by holy light. magic immune units can be healed by certain spells. be happy dryads can be healed by wells, no other race get that special ability to heal an army instantly

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Rejuv on Dryads would've helped me alot of times. Maybe the warden can use ShadowStrike to heal friendly units. For 75 health then 10 health after that for the duration. Then so forth.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
and i have to run all the home to do this lol.

on the other hand undead players had so much trouble coping with the fact they had to research abilities to heal that had to give them walking moonwells

ive seen canniblize used before.. that thing ability practicly heals aboms and ghouls instantly... but its to much trouble to a meatwagon for its original purpose isnt it.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
big deal, breakers can be healed by holy light. magic immune units can be healed by certain spells. be happy dryads can be healed by wells, no other race get that special ability to heal an army instantly
Well's suck tho you heal that dryad the drayds mana will be semi filled and it's health would've hardly went up. I'd rather have burrows and healing salves. Or frost towers and just use healing scrolls or fountain of health that's the way it seems to be anyways.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
that is the stupidset thing i have ever heard,
Your probably crying about coil by talking about SS cuase i know u u want everything to make your race overpwoered so u win more. Considering SS deals only 25 less initial damage than coil at level 1(75 damage vs coils 100) 50 less at elvel 2 (150 vs coils 200) and 75 less at level 3 (225 vs coils 300) add to the fact it costs 10 less mana, deals poision damage (10,30,40 over 3 sec.) and slow down the enemy by 50%. all coil can do is heal 600 hp and deal 300 damage, SS can do more damage and slow the enemy down and it can be cast more often. If they made it heal, the game would be even more broken in the favor of NE skills

Humans are incredibly powerful, most just cry when rifles dont counter everything.

Cannibelize is great if it werent for the fact that a ghoul takes 33 secodsn to heal 340 hp and abombs only can heal a max of 495 hp per use. which means u need to sue 66 secodns to heal your abobm. that is over a minute of sitting around to heal.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
thats true to lol. once we hit tier 2 and get casters they suck up those wells fast.

so we also have to micro well to heal to lol just to make sure are melee gets heals on the casters dont suck it all up. unlike UD who just have to put a couple units on autocast and are good to go.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
First thing the DK can't be killed with shadowStrike he's still to fast at lv 5 you can't get archers anymore to counter gargs or he'll just come in coil an archer and run away. Well doing that some gargs behind the base to kill some wisps. Or get dryads and watch gargs rape them. 150% from peirce to a dryad is stupid. Gargs + unholy = Goodbye hypo Gargs with out unholy = good bye hippo.

Maybe if my hunts had a tier 2 web. Or and ensnare Ne could counter that bs.

Oh yeah don't forget the lv 1 come in attack a wisp then coil it. Can't creep when you got some uncatchable hero in your base killing all your wisps in seconds. Boots of cheese need to co,e back to how they use to be.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
so get hippos versus gargs. hippos are still better than gargs.

And gargs are unarmored also, so dont cry bout the 150% from gargs, they both receive the same type of damage, but dryads cant be nuked gargs can, Gargs are nuked far worse than anyother air unit. try FOK next time and drunken has. see how fast gargs fall

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Hypo's can not beat gargs.

Undead auruas are far to good. or just switch to fiends. And the magic immune High hp and armor statues that can turn into a destroyer and restore mana are always there for back up.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
thats not really smart lol. then what? we have 20 wothless scout vs the 20 ghouls and 4 statues you already have waiting at your base.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Pan face it NightElf arn't over powred. And Undead is far too overpowered. Deny it all you want but that's the way it is. The nerf on the FD basically got rid of everything NightElf had left to abuse. There's the chim but even that took a hit and how many solo games lead to chims? Undead needs a billion nerfs and NE dosen't need any.

Case closed.